Really bad smell from penis

Sairt2014

So I feel embarrassed asking this but I really don't know where else or to whom to talk to about this kind of question.

Well, I started dating again to my new boyfriend after two years of relationship with my ex with whom just didn't worked out. Now I don't know what to think, do I was lucky with my old one? My new boyfriend's penis smells really and really bad, I just simply can't stand near it. Is this a normal thing for a penis to smell so bad? Why my old boyfriend didn't have this problem? I've had the courage asking him about this. I was feeling bad and sorry because of this, but for me it's a problem that should be discussed and treated. I am trying to be open with him. We sleep together so I think any other women who faced this problem can understand me and relate. I told him to go to get a STD test done, he seemed to agree with me, but if the doctor will say that everything is alright and it's just me who simply don't like how his penis is smelling?

Anyway I would like to know what this could be, at least some hints? I think this isn't normal, but who knows? Any suggestions?

For any other men who read this and find it offensive I am sorry, I really do NOT want to upset you or any other men who possibly find himself with a similar kind of problem.

anderson

Well I understand how do you feel, I have the exact same problem as long as I remember. Maybe you really was lucky with your ex boyfriend because in my case I don't like the smell of any of my partner's penis I've dated. I really hate the smell of any man's testicles and penis so know what you are not the only one. Maybe we are sensible to it, I don't know for sure what is causing this but I still don't know what to do about it. Even my current boyfriend's penis smell I don't like. I make sure that he goes in the shower before me standing near his penis. At first I was feeling the same embarrassed as you do now, but with time you'll just get used to it. It's very good that you've talked to him and you were open with him and also it's excellent that he accepted visiting a doctor. Maybe he will find something and he'll be treated, if no I am sorry for you, another option that simply get used to it I don't know. I know that it's tough knowing your man's penis and testicles have a really bad smell. In my opinion their testicles are sweating and this is causing this horrible smell we feel. As I said make him shower whenever you sleep together or you have sex. I personally do it every single time. Sorry for not giving you any advices :) maybe you'll find something and you will help me :) 

Bannerman

I think every man and woman smell differently but it's mostly bad hygiene however I cannot say that for sure. As the person who posted above said, it's very good that you talked to him about it, it's not likely him to be offended. I personally was in his situation, I am a man and my girlfriend once said that she couldn't give me oral sex because of my smelly penis that she couldn't stand. I remember that I hadn’t showered for a day or so and I understood her and wasn’t offended at all. I think the best option is telling him that he should take a good shower down there. You said that he is your new boyfriend so maybe your old one had a better hygiene? You also could try to have a shower or bath together and see if it still smells after a good scrub, uncircumcised penises do require more care when bathing. If it still has an unpleasant odor then he should really go to check himself at a doctor's cab. I sweat easy and I know what is that, I am forced to take a shower 2 even sometimes 3 times a day (usually in summer). I wish you that this is going to be your biggest health problem :) :) :)

Alexis696

ladies don't worry about that so much because it is normal. its called smegma or something like that and is some kind of discharge from it. like it is a normal for a woman to have a smell down there, in the exact same way it is normal for a man to have a smell like sweat to their testicles and penis. when a man's penis is uncercumsized it is considered to be like a internal organ called cervix for women. there are women who ignore their man's smell, others like it but others, like you, don't like it so there's absolutely nothing your man can do besides to clean himself continously down there, that is in case he's completely healthy. ladies, love your man how he is and accept him how he is, my best.

SeaDuctive2

hahaha, thank God noooo!! :)) I never thought about this and I can't believe this!

I have never ever smelled a man's penis that had a bad stink to it and I see that I'm lucky and really thank God for this! I guess I'd throw up if I ever will!!!! uuuuuhh, hope I'm never going to smell a stinky penis or testicles! My boyfriend is circumcised and surely has always been clean, I guess I could not be with him further if he wouldn't be... :((

To be honest I've never smelled anything other than the man's normal "body scent", I mean we all have a specific scent, which is not at all unpleasant and can be smelled on his chest, or his back or on his arms or wherever else because that's his body! I don't know and I really can't understand if you're talking about this but if you are talking about something else then it is a real problem I guess...

I agree with Alexis, your man has to be always clean, if he's going to take care of his body and intimate hygiene then it shouldn't have a bad smell. I hope your man doesn't have a health problem because that would suck... :((

soundlover

hey, is there someone who can give me some hints about this? i am having the same issue and i'm really stressed because of this, i'm having thoughts like no girl would want to sleep with me because of this. my thoughts is that i have it because of my uncircumcised penis, recently, about a half i year ago i first noticed it and it smells really bad. my penis has started to give off a really foul smelling odor but this never used to happen before and now i don't know how i should deal with it. also, it doesn't matter how often i wash and i clean myself down there i still have it, moreover it doesn't matter how often i clean myself but i'm always having that penis cheesy thing, it's literally always there! i don't know how it appears but i can't get rid of it! each day i'm cleaning myself at least twice a day bt it seems that it doesn't matter and i do know for sure that it has nothing to do with body hygiene, it has something to do with a fungus, or with the fact that i'm uncircumcised. whatsoever i don't know what is all about but i badly want to escape from this odor. girls i do understand you and i do sympathize you. i imagine myself that it's hard to deal with this problem your bf has... anyhow i'm sure that it's not their fault and they would want to change this also...