Really need an advice about pregnancy!!!

alexela

My name is Alexa and I'm only 16 years old (I will be in a week) and I need help! since my period was late i discovered 5 days ago that I'm pregnant and i'm really scared..... !!! as my boyfriend, he is nervous and we argue too much these days. He says that it's not his fault about it, moreover he says that the baby can be somebody's else :(((( I've had sex only with him........ i love him..... Now we don't know what to do and whom to talk to?!?! I'm thinking about keeping the baby, but when i said this to him he yelled at me.... said that I need to finish school that's why I have to get an abortion.... What should I do? I have a million of other questions, please somebody who knows how proceed help me!!! I feel alone,,, I don't know if I have to talk to my parents about my baby.... and what to say? How other girls were telling their parents about pregnancy and how to confront them? I thought that we both should talk to my parents and then to his, but he doesn't want to see my parents... Will it be so horrible as I imagine??

tameeka

Hello Alexa,

The answer to your last question is NO it won't be so bad as you think, but it is going to be worse if you don't talk to your parents, there are going to be more consequences. I understand that you are afraid but you have to do this, there is no other way, and to the rest of your questions the answer is YES! I'm sure that they will accept it and they will help you, believe me you will feel much better after your discution. I don't think that your parents will say you to get an abortion, but it is your baby so you should decide to keep it or no, nobody should take this decision but you. Your relatives, especially your parents are the only ones who really care about you and will help you in every situation. Even if they will be upset or angry, they will accept it sooner or later, they will alwayse love you! I am sure about that!

All you have to do is just simply say them the truth, explain them how this happened and that's all! There's nothing unusual or unseen that you have to talk about, try to calm down and talk to them seriously! Also I recommend you to be more prudent in choosing friends and especially partners of sex. Your boyfriend doesn't deserve you, he can't act like a man and I'm sure he can't be a father! Rising a baby is serious so you both should take it seriously, but in my opinion your boyfriend can't do it.

I know girls who passed thru situations like yours so basically I wrote what they done. I hope that my recommendations will help you and if you have some another question don't be shy to ask them! Good luck and be more careful! And remember you are not alone!