Redness On Urinary Meatus

alcapone333

hello everyone on this forum, i have a delicate situation so please let me know everyone who can help me.

i had unprotected sex about a month ago (maybe less) with a woman i didn't knew so good. after that, after few days i have noticed something strange and as well it didn't passed until nowadays. when i looked at my urinary meatus i saw like one side is bigger/ higher than another, like it was buffed with something. also i have noticed that it looked irritated or i don't know how to explain - red and not as usual. that part of the meatus looked so bad that it was similiar to a cut in that area - redness and buffed. also i noticed white little spots, many white spots around and under corona, i don't feel them at all.

in that time when i discovered this redness i had a frequent need to urinate. i think they are related. this frequent need to urinate disappeared and i don't remember to feel it again ever since. ohhh, yes, and when i had this frequent urination i had a strange feeling like my penis discharged something, first time i thought i pissed my self off but when i went to bathroom to check it out there is nothing, no discarghe or something like that, i had this sensation couple of times. except this i never felt nothing - no pain urinating, no pain in the red area. i have not experienced any pain in my testicles neither. maybe something i am feeling in the urethra area for a couple of seconds and then it dispels completely, this phenomenon occurs very rarely.

i don't know what this is or what the hell can it be. i went to my doctor and i was tested for HIV, syphilis and gonorrhea and all the results came back negative (thank God). many information i have found on internet and what the doctor said about urinary tract infections include pains - abdominal pain, pain during urination which i don't have. many people with whom i talked to and had redness like mine had sore testicles or at least something. my doctor said it can be some kind of fungus and now im doing research on it.

please anyone, if you have some ideas help me. maybe you are familiar with something like this, or heard something similar. sexually transmitted disease? any idea is precious!

P0tat0es

This is so good to know that I'm not the only one who has this, I don't know why is making me feeling better. Similar story, broken condom during sex with a woman which makes me sure that is a sexually transmitted disease. After that night few days passed and the urge to urinate frequently appeared and then when I noticed what's down there - DAMN it's really red on one side and looks so irritated, but I don't feel anything and it's really strange. Also, I've had it too, the feeling of some discharge. I visited my doctor and he said that it doesn't look like STD, also syphilis and HIV tests negative. Moreover he said that it's looking a bit different from everything he has ever seen before. Now I'm looking for answers by myself, but as you see without any result. Maybe you will find something? Any feedback can be helpful!

DuckYou

we are all in the same boat here! i have the same story as you dudes, unprotected sex on my cruise in Europe few months ago and it all started: frequently need to urinate, redness on the urinary meatus (first time I thought I was cut, but I didn't felt it) and the feeling of a discharge right in my pants. if i knew it i'd never do it. thank you for your shares, at least i am a little calmer now because i was 95% that i have syphilis or HIV, if you two say you don't have and we all have the same visual stranges than i shouldn't have it too (i didn't visited any doctor yet and i was really worried, but i decided to consult the internet first). it's very odd that noone knows what this is and how to treat it. i will search further and  everything i will find i will post it. i really hope we all together will find anything and what the duck is wrong with our little brothers :)...

ReXxX

Hey people, your stories looks like mine but with some few differences, mainly the same. As all you here I don't have any pain and also no itching sensation or something like that, but I don't have also the feeling of a discharge as you guys have (I don't know why, maybe I'm in the early stage. I only have the cut (redness line) on my left side and a smaller one on the right side. Except this redness I don't have anything else and I don't know for sure should I be really worried about it? I have tried miconazole and it doesn't make the line go away. Few days ago I've done blood test and everything was just fine (at first I thought something's wrong with my bloodwork). Now I have to get an appointment to dermatologist these days so maybe he can find out something useful. Sorry everyone for not giving any useful answers. Good luck

raycle00

Hey everyone, I was searching the internet and I found you guys, someone figured it out what this is red cut/ line? I have it too on the left side and it seems to be a smaller one on the right side without any itching/ pain sensation so I hope for some updates here.  I’ve always had unprotected sex but this is the first time when something similar is happening to me. Sincerely I am shocked I found out so many people experiencing the same symptoms. I am begging for some answers.  Good luck everyone and hope we all will get better.

AbsThat

Hi people!

I am in a similar situation with similar symptoms but with few differences. I'm totally confused what caused this, I really don't have any explanations because I didn't had sex for the last year. As you, I also have a small "cut" or "scar" on the left side of my penis' meatus. I did had some pinching sensation that some of you described up there which lasted only a couple of seconds and then it goes away. However I do have it very rarely and beside this I don't have any other symptoms you've described such as: pains, itching sensation or some discharge feeling. When I urinate it appears something cloudy but does not give me any physical discomfort. That's all I got. I don't know if I have the same issue you all have described but it seems really similar. However I would like to get some answers as well.

Brian

undernet

i have pain while urinating too, and irritated red skin on the urinary meatus, like it doesnt itch, only if i touch it and irritate it, but its red, there are no blisters or sores. my meatus is red mostly on one side, most noticeable when it is flacid and after ejaculation. mostly i have no pains because of it but as i said there are some troubles when i try to pee and a little pain is felt when i ejaculate. went to doctor, said it's something fungal, tried anti fungal creams, didn't work. i have been tested on everything and as you see everything was negative. i'm confused and really tired because of this problem of mine. i will try to search further about this and maybe something i'm going to find out but if you have something useful please share.

oh yes, i don't know for sure but i think everything started when i starte receiving oral sex, is this possible?

Brock

Hi everyone, I would like to say thanks for all the posts you wrote because I’m having similar problem down here. So, one side of my meatus, to be exactly the left side, is slightly raised above the other side and has been irritated like that for a little over a month now. Very suddenly my symptoms emerged out of the blue. I have been having unprotected sex only with my wife for about 5 years now and I never cheat on her so I’m having big doubts that it could be some sexually transmitted disease. It seems that my irritation doesn’t get any worse or any better over this time and I don’t really know whether it is going to heal by itself. When the irritation first started, I guess I noticed a small red line on the inside of the left meatus that is irritated as you have described. I thought that it was a cut of something so I never was really concerned about it. Of course I have visited a doctor and I was tested for all sexually transmitted disease but everything was negative. I thought that it could be a fungal infection and I took fluconazole for it but no help. Now I’m having pains when the head of the penis is touching my underwear so I’m using Vaseline for this. I can’t understand what is going on because it doesn’t get any better or any worse and it doesn’t matter how much time passed or what I’m using for this. Is here anyone who got rid of this? I would be deeply thankful to any one who will post any update and what is going on. What is happening to you guys right now?

Meeson

I have the same symptoms and even a little more. In addition to my meatus being red like a cut, I have also got a small bump on the side of my penis and I'm completely confused and scared. When I have an erection this thing is hardly noticeable and I never felt any kind of pain involved but it's enough for me to be scared only it's apparition. Obviously, as anyone, went to doctor and he has done some tests, all kind of STD's, I was told that everything is fine. Well, I'm thinking that it all started when I had unprotected sex with a girl about 2 or 3 months ago. After I have penetrated her I noticed that there is a sort of white foam on my penis which was coming out of her vagina. It was quite disgusting but it didn't have any smell. She told me that she first saw that thing and she will go to a doctor to check up. The doc told her that it was just regular yeast that sometimes crops up in a woman's vagina and it is easly treated. I don't really know and I don't want to offend her or anyone but I really think that I got this from her, that I'm having some kind of male fungus or I don't know. Besides visual symptoms I have only little stinging sensation after I have a ejaculation. When I urinate I don't feel any discomfort or something like that, maybe only a little warmer than usual. Anyway, I was feeling more this stinging sensation after I was smoking marijuana so maybe it is all just in my head? Anyway I doubt about this, but who knows? I'm feeling helpless and I'm scared that I'm going to be infertile or something else. Who knows how I can treat this problem? I see that we are many people suffering from this but unfortunately I don't see any single answer. God bless everyone

Davis

I’m having the same thing as you’re describing here. It is pretty weird and it feels like I’m having a pinch right at the top of my penis or something like this. from time to time I notice that I am getting a shooting pain down my leg near my belly button. Of course I went to the doctor letting him know about all this. made a lot of STD’s test and a CAT scan. Absolutely all tests were negative and CAT was showing that I have no kidney stones.

I have learned that the top of my penis is where an infection or an irritation is going to show up, even though this isn’t in the penis. It is like kidney pain in the bladder could prove in the penis. Anyway, I have had it for like 3 months now and then I have found out that smoking and alcohol is having its roll in all this. I started to observe that they affect you greatly after mid 30’s. I have tried not to drink at all for a couple of days (a little bit more than a week) and I’ve been smoking less for that week and I saw that the frequency and severity of the pains are less. I cannot say that it fixed the problem, but it seems to be better.

Also, it seems that lots of water is also making it better. I guess that this is detoxing me, not sure.