Sharp pain in stomach and late period

jeniferpka

Hello mommies,

I'm having sharp pains in my lower stomach and my period is late already 3 days. I do feel a little bloated and I have the feeling like I want to vomit, but I can't! I want to buy pregnancy test, but not in my village because my mom will find out and it is going to end badly, so I will buy it in a week!

Women who have children or are pregnant, can you tell me if you felt the same way when you were pregnant during first days? Please help!

Emily

Hello Jennifer, there is no way somebody here can tell you if you are pregnant or not.

Women's body is full of mystery, for example I'm pregnant about 6 weeks pregnant but I don't feel anything, but there are other women who have a hard time during pregnancy. You could experience pregnancy symptoms or it can be some feelings similar to pregnancy sign. Also check if at least something you have besides late period and the feeling of being bloated like: feeling tired, spotting, sore breasts and much more.

Anyway, go for a test and you will be sure.  If the test comes out positive, my advice for you is to go and talk to your mother, you will feel better and I think that she will try to help you. Hope you will be fine and take care of yoursefl

Emily

jeniferpka

Hello once again,

I have done my test some days ago and it came out negative but my period still have been missing and anyway I was scared, I thought maybe it wasn't 100% precise. Finally, after long waiting, my period came yesterday, I was so happy I started to jump like crazy :))) I'm thinking about doing one more test after the period, should I? or there is no way I could be pregnant after this? the pain is somehow strange now, maybe because the period was late so much? Emily thank you for your repost and I hope you will be fine.

Inattica

Hey people, I have a question if it's possible that someone can help me answering it. I have been experiencing a sharp pain like menstrual crampings but it usually lasted only 30 seconds (maximum a minute) it it's very sharp (like in the original text). I never thought I could be pregnant and I went to doctor just to check out my kidneys, gall bladder or anything like that. After the results came out and the doctor said that everything is just fine he recommended to do a CT scan and ultrasound. Nothing near my uterus. Only few hours ago I first thought I could possibly be pregnant, could I? I had my period but then I remembered that it was only three days than as usually five or six days. and it was much more lighter. I also moody recently and nauseous and I couldn't figure out why I am always tired and so exhausted all the time. Are these early pregnancy signs or I am just thinking too much about it? Now I am really thinking only about it because I am a little scared. or shocked, I would love to have a baby, but I guess I just don't expect it right know.

Emillie Amillie

Hey everyone, I have nobody to who to talk to so I wanted to let you know my story and tell me back your opinions because I need some help! I have read all of your posts and I wonder if any of you can help because my question to you is very important for me. I only 18 years old girl and I don’t really understand how it all works and what is all about. That’s the reason why I am here. So well, I have had sex with my boyfriend (first time in my life by the way) exactly a month ago on nov 27. After that my period came (7 days later on 4 dec) but it wasn’t as usual. My period was very strange: it didn’t lasted as it usually is and it wasn’t heavy at all as it is. Usually it lasts about 6 or 7 days and it’s pretty heavy especially on day 2 and 3 but now it was very light and it lasted no more than 4 days (in the 4th day I could barely see something). Besides this I have other symptoms as well (if I wouldn’t I wouldn’t be here). Well, the symptoms are: low middle back pain, continuous headaches, the left side of my abdominal part hurts pretty bad and I’m having mood swings: I’m getting easily mad on everything. Lately I’ve noticed that I’m feeling very bloated especially in the morning and as soon as it’s 5 or 6 PM I’m VERY tired out of nowhere! I didn’t take a home pregnancy test because I’m kinda afraid… Now I’m waiting for my period to come tomorrow but I have a feeling that it won’t come!  I will be really glad if some of you will help me! Thank you in advance for your suggestions!

CHUkue

Similar situation to Inattica and concerned! How it ended up for you? Everything’s fine? This thread is great and is really helpful but I need some more help and I would like to get some answers straight to my questions, if possible, PLEASE!  I am a 25 years old girl and me with my boyfriend are planning to have our first baby. We are not experts and since we didn’t had kids it’s hard for me to know all the answers. For a month I’m doing periodically home pregnancy tests and what’s killing me is that every single of them is negative!!! I’m tired of seeing negative each time I get a test! Currently, I am 5 days late of my period. Moreover, I have been experiences some weird feelings for the past week such as: light headed, dull headaches very often, really bad cramps, I’m always feeling weak and feeling sick and of course… I get very often sharp pains and severe pressure. Even so, with all these pregnancy symptoms I have been throughout altogether for a week, each test is still negative. I’ve done already 5 of them, 5 days and still zero effects. I’m sooo disappointed… I had my last period on the 2nd of January

By the way. I thought that maybe this is something important that you may need to know: I am off the evro patch for a month now. Can this be one of the reasons why all this is happening?!! Any information is very welcome!

debbragillin

I am also having a question regarding this issue and I am here asking if there is someone who can help me a bit. So, I have had some pains, similar like crampings, however, they are usually lasting for approximately 30 second to one minute only but they seem to be sharper than usual ones. However, I have been to my doctor and I have asked her if it is something related to my gall bladder, to my kidneys or something like that. that doctor said that I need to have a cat scan as well as an ultrasound in order to rule out any possible symptoms, however not of anything that would be near my uterus. This makes me wonder if I can possible be pregnant or not?? besides everything, I have also had some preggy symptoms such as being very and very tired, constantly and easily. Plus I have been very nauseous (without any specific reasons), I have been moody and felt “not like usual” generally. Besides that, I have thought that I have had my period some days ago, however, it seems to be very strange because it was much lighter than my normal period and it only lasted for 3 days (the 4th day nothing) while it usually lasts for 6 days at least. Any help please??