Side effects of Vyvanse

HelloKitty

So hi everyone. firstly I need to start off saying a side note. I am not sure how other people are going to feel about this but to make it clear: I do not really care due to the fact that I think that there would be a lot of people who are seeing this as an abuse and I think that it most likely is, anyway, it helped me and I am glad that it did, this is why I don’t really care. I am honestly not interested in chastising comments on how other people are feeling about the way I am using Vyvanse because if I would, I wouldn’t post this. what really matters, at least to me, is that I did it, it did helped me and that’s all it counts so please: deal with it.

So well, look. 2 days ago on Thursday at about 6 PM or so I have taken 70 mg of Vyvanse that was in fact my friends (they were prescribed to my friend). I needed to study for a midterm but I was having problems with it and my friend told me that this thing is going to help me. I then have started to study at approximately 5 AM and I have then managed to go to sleep, it was 7:58 AM (I remember well). at the 8 AM I have been wide awake, however my body was extremely weak, I could literally feel it and it was very and very weird.

Everything that megacharged studying worked amazing. I have blazed through all of the material that has been required for the midterm even though I have started to study the day before that and on Friday when I have taken the test I know I have got absolutely all the answers right and all of that thanks only to this drug Vyvanse. BUT, there is still this:

I was completely unable to go back to sleep on Wednesday although I do know that I should be tired with that very little sleep that I have got. Despite all the good things it did for me, now I am feeling weird. I have been feeling nauseous and sickening ever since I have taken it and I have been feeling sick each time that I am eating some things. due to the fact that I have not eaten for so much time I really feel that I want to eat things but I really feel that I cannot. I really have no appetite at all. I have tried to throw up thinking that maybe this is going to happen but nothing happened and I don’t know what to do else. another problem, besides eating difficulties I am facing, I have managed (don’t really know how) to have one single hour nap yesterday (on Friday), however this is everything, that’s absolutely all hours I have slept.

As you can see it is now Saturday and I am still all wide awake and I still cannot sleep. I am still feeling a little nauseous and queasy, I have been doing medicinal peppermint-spearmint teas that can make the nausea to go away (I am currently wondering whether the nausea I am having is being related to the fact that I am using my birth control pill soon after I have taken the vyvanse?) do you think that it might be related to it or it is, in fact, not? also, I have taken 2 Tylenol PMs about 2 or 3 hours ago, however so far, they are having no effects on me at all, I mean absolutely no effect, like I took nothing. Another very weird thing is that my mind is now racing, however it is also seeming to be really out of focus.

So well, I am ready to resume my normal life right now, I finally seem to be ready to start feeling sleepy once again. could you tell me if I did take way too much of this drug Vyvanse? Once again, I have taken 70 mg of it. i have been thinking that maybe some information about me is going to help you guys understand it better – I am having 128 pounds and I am 5 feet tall – 21 years old girl and I have taken in the past Seroquel for depression but I am no more on it. besides, I really do not know how the dosage for this Vyvanse drug works. Haven’t I taken a too large dose? Or you think that there might be something else? these questions are the reason why I am here.

So, having all this said, please, do not lecture me, do not tell me that I should have been much more informed about the fact on how much of Vyvnase I need to take before taking it, what’s the normal dosage and so on. I haven’t come here for you to tell me that I should talk with a doctor before using it, that I should not use a drug I am not familiar with and so on. Please, all of these are things that I do know but once again, I am now in college and I needed it for my midterm (yeah, my midterm is in march) and it has worked amazing and I liked that it had the effects it needed to have. currently I want to go back again to my previous and normal life and I would like to leave the magical and the super alert as well as super awake Vyvanse stuff. So please, any information that might be helpful I would appreciate a lot. this is why I wanted to make this thread. To get help. if I would want to be lectured I could go somewhere else, I came here to get help. do you know anything that might help me out and how much time I still need in order for these Vyvanse effects to go away? Thank you a lot in advance.

Raul C. Devine

so well. fine, in order for those effects to dissipate quicker you need to drink a lot of water and to try to pee it all out as well as you could try to sweat it all off and /or to eat a lot either because when you do all of this it is going out from your blood stream but as long as you are not doing it then this medicine stays in your body and blood stream longer. However, since you said that you cannot eat much then you should, at least, try the water method. and try to eat as much as you can. because this is why so much time have passed and the effects are still there, you are not eating properly.

Either way, are you suffering from ADHD? You have not mentioned anything regarding this. it is your friend with ADHD? You might ask your friend more because since his/her doctor prescribed it then he/she might know much more.

Personally, I am ADHD and oh lord… I really do not want to be ADHD anymore. I really want to be normal, to have strength and wisdom and I am now ready to take whatever just to get some help.

Beatriceeea

Hello there, one more day has passed and I really hope that you are back to normal by now, or at least better than you used to be. I have to tell you that 70 mg of Vyvanse is a very high dose indeed and it seems that the effects you have had are from overdose and especially you are a small person and yeah, this does make a big difference in how you react to the drug. I guess that it would have been better for you if you have had probably only taken a 30 mg dose.

Anyways, I still think that you will be fine and eventually it need to wear off but honestly I am still surprised that it did affect you for so long time. it should wear off, don’t worry. I do have ADHD and I am pretty familiar with all of this and with this particular drug. you need to be careful anyways. Don’t want to lecture you, but these are not things to play around because even if you had benefit from it, you might develop some other health issues. We could talk about this more if you want to so PM me if you’re interested. Good luck.

nokian

So well, I have also used to take Vyvanse but I am not having ADHD or/and ADD but I used to take it all the time for weight loss purposes. What I know for sure is that it really does ffff you up in the head though, they put something in it that interferes a lot with your brain and that’s even more severe when somebody like me who is not having ADHD or/and ADD takes it. when I was taking it, it would always make me feel jittery, of course it was uping up my heart rate making it racing AF but I was also having racing thoughts. I was thinking much more quicker than I usually do without it.

I know that this is stupid but both my friend and I was getting “high” on it and then we were talking for hours on end non stop very quickly about all the things in this world, sometimes about the dumbest things either. It is not really like getting high, but it certainly makes you feel “different”. And think different of course.
Agree with beatriceaa saying that since you used 70 mg of it (especially for your body statistics) it is most likely overdose but I took even more than that and it was a hard overdose for me. the last time I took it was approximately one year ago and since that huge overdose I said that I won’t take it no more. but I used a 90 mg dosage and it was… oh my god. Very bad. I was feeling sick and depressed and strange and so on for days on end after that. surely a bad idea to take a big dose of Vyvnase. It is not a regular aspirin.

Though, it was doing a good job to lose weight. I was also losing my appetite and since I was having jittery and my heart rate was very high I was always ready to do something. Even so, I do not recommend it for losing weight because I started to spot that this drug is only getting rid of the water weight (though I can’t be sure here). whatever your purpose is for using Vyvanse (weight loss or focus) you shouldn’t take it because eating well and exercises are going to help you with both of these aims. When you eat well and exercise you can start noticing that your focusing and thinking is much more improved plus you’re going to start losing weight and generally to be much more healthy. You took it once, you have seen what happened and I assume that you don’t liked it even if you benefited. Having this said I think that you should not take it anymore. better natural remedies. Meds are designed for people with real and big health issues, since you don’t have any there is no reason for you to take it because even if you benefit now, later you’ll regret it – pretty sure about that.

popo

I really hope that everybody here really is aware about the fact that Vyvanse drug it is really a narcotic and it is a scheduled drug and the person who gave it to you as well as you possessing and trying it without a prescription can get both of you in some really hot water since this is illegal and besides health issues that you REALLY might develop from it (some very serious ones, by the way) you might have problems with breaking the law. And look, I am not trying to lecture you although I do know that this seems so. I’m just trying to make you think about this more and hopefully change your mind about drug and using them for your own well being as I don’t know you and I deeply don’t care whether you will or not take drugs or something will happen to you. I just try to help (otherwise I wouldn’t write this) and I really hope that you understand this too.
Look, the best way for you to do well on a test and on whatever test it is not to cram in the first place and to absorb the information GRADUALLY through out the entire course and entire semester due to the fact that this is the normal mode for learning and you are going to retrain much more better this way than using a drug each time you would have a test. I really think that you will refrain to this drug each time you’ll have a test seeing the enthusiasm you said that you benefited from it. believe me or not, but you better shouldn’t.

You should know that this is a drug that can potentially kill a person (and it really might). Not sure which is the dosage for the person to actually pass away from taking too much of this drug but I assume that 90 mg of it which nokian has taken is pretty close to it. and let’s logically think about it. both you and nokian said that there was something wrong with the heart as it started to race. Now think. there might be some people who could have some minor issues with their heart and they do not even know about it (since they are minor) and if taking such a big dosage then this person might find the Vyvanse on the worst side. Or even if you don’t even have any issues at all with your heart, as much as your dosage is extremely big then you might still have bad effects… believe me or not, but I do know what I am talking about as I learned about this a long being a stimulant user for years and a person living with ADD for even more years. I recommend you all to be careful, that’s one of the last drugs on this earth that you would want to play around and I really hope, for your better, that you won’t.

Nath

[ hi I would just wanted to let you know I take 70 to 100 milligrams of Vyvanse a day and it was a drug created buy Shire Pharmaceuticals who made Adderall to not be as easily abused so easily said 70 milligrams is the max dose and you're supposed to work your way up to it the medicine was actually created to make you feel sick if you take too much so it won't be as easily as abused as adderall you have to work your way up to 70 milligrams a day otherwise you're going to feel nauseated you'll get a headache and it will keep you awake and make you not hungry you took too much advanced all no worries God bless you and next time research things before you take them 20 milligram would have been a normal start for someone your weight and never having used it for before

quote=HelloKitty]

So hi everyone. firstly I need to start off saying a side note. I7 am not sure how other people are going to feel about this but to make it clear: I do not really care due to the fact that I think that there would be a lot of people who are seeing this as an abuse and I think that it most likely is, anyway, it helped me and I am glad that it did, this is why I don’t really care. I am honestly not interested in chastising comments on how other people are feeling about the way I am using Vyvanse because if I would, I wouldn’t post this. what really matters, at least to me, is that I did it, it did helped me and that’s all it counts so please: deal with it.

So well, look. 2 days ago on Thursday at about 6 PM or so I have taken 70 mg of Vyvanse that was in fact my friends (they were prescribed to my friend). I needed to study for a midterm but I was having problems with it and my friend told me that this thing is going to help me. I then have started to study at approximately 5 AM and I have then managed to go to sleep, it was 7:58 AM (I remember well). at the 8 AM I have been wide awake, however my body was extremely weak, I could literally feel it and it was very and very weird.

Everything that megacharged studying worked amazing. I have blazed through all of the material that has been required for the midterm even though I have started to study the day before that and on Friday when I have taken the test I know I have got absolutely all the answers right and all of that thanks only to this drug Vyvanse. BUT, there is still this:

I was completely unable to go back to sleep on Wednesday although I do know that I should be tired with that very little sleep that I have got. Despite all the good things it did for me, now I am feeling weird. I have been feeling nauseous and sickening ever since I have taken it and I have been feeling sick each time that I am eating some things. due to the fact that I have not eaten for so much time I really feel that I want to eat things but I really feel that I cannot. I really have no appetite at all. I have tried to throw up thinking that maybe this is going to happen but nothing happened and I don’t know what to do else. another problem, besides eating difficulties I am facing, I have managed (don’t really know how) to have one single hour nap yesterday (on Friday), however this is everything, that’s absolutely all hours I have slept.

As you can see it is now Saturday and I am still all wide awake and I still cannot sleep. I am still feeling a little nauseous and queasy, I have been doing medicinal peppermint-spearmint teas that can make the nausea to go away (I am currently wondering whether the nausea I am having is being related to the fact that I am using my birth control pill soon after I have taken the vyvanse?) do you think that it might be related to it or it is, in fact, not? also, I have taken 2 Tylenol PMs about 2 or 3 hours ago, however so far, they are having no effects on me at all, I mean absolutely no effect, like I took nothing. Another very weird thing is that my mind is now racing, however it is also seeming to be really out of focus.

So well, I am ready to resume my normal life right now, I finally seem to be ready to start feeling sleepy once again. could you tell me if I did take way too much of this drug Vyvanse? Once again, I have taken 70 mg of it. i have been thinking that maybe some information about me is going to help you guys understand it better – I am having 128 pounds and I am 5 feet tall – 21 years old girl and I have taken in the past Seroquel for depression but I am no more on it. besides, I really do not know how the dosage for this Vyvanse drug works. Haven’t I taken a too large dose? Or you think that there might be something else? these questions are the reason why I am here.

So, having all this said, please, do not lecture me, do not tell me that I should have been much more informed about the fact on how much of Vyvnase I need to take before taking it, what’s the normal dosage and so on. I haven’t come here for you to tell me that I should talk with a doctor before using it, that I should not use a drug I am not familiar with and so on. Please, all of these are things that I do know but once again, I am now in college and I needed it for my midterm (yeah, my midterm is in march) and it has worked amazing and I liked that it had the effects it needed to have. currently I want to go back again to my previous and normal life and I would like to leave the magical and the super alert as well as super awake Vyvanse stuff. So please, any information that might be helpful I would appreciate a lot. this is why I wanted to make this thread. To get help. if I would want to be lectured I could go somewhere else, I came here to get help. do you know anything that might help me out and how much time I still need in order for these Vyvanse effects to go away? Thank you a lot in advance.

[/quote]

Nath

[ hi I would just wanted to let you know I take 70 to 100 milligrams of Vyvanse a day and it was a drug created buy Shire Pharmaceuticals who made Adderall to not be as easily abused so easily said 70 milligrams is the max dose and you're supposed to work your way up to it the medicine was actually created to make you feel sick if you take too much so it won't be as easily as abused as adderall you have to work your way up to 70 milligrams a day otherwise you're going to feel nauseated you'll get a headache and it will keep you awake and make you not hungry you took too much advanced all no worries God bless you and next time research things before you take them 20 milligram would have been a normal start for someone your weight and never having used it for before

quote=HelloKitty]

So hi everyone. firstly I need to start off saying a side note. I7 am not sure how other people are going to feel about this but to make it clear: I do not really care due to the fact that I think that there would be a lot of people who are seeing this as an abuse and I think that it most likely is, anyway, it helped me and I am glad that it did, this is why I don’t really care. I am honestly not interested in chastising comments on how other people are feeling about the way I am using Vyvanse because if I would, I wouldn’t post this. what really matters, at least to me, is that I did it, it did helped me and that’s all it counts so please: deal with it.

[/quote]