something's wrong with me when its hot

LooreD

For about 2 years now I am noticing that my skin develop a strange thing when I am feel hot, and for some reasons I only now I decided to write a post and to ask someone who might know if it’s a normal thing or something is medically wrong with me. Actually I can’t explain what’s happening to me and why I feel this strange feeling so it would be hard to explain exactly what do I feel, but I still hope that those who have this, or had or knows it might help.

During these years I thought that maybe it’s a reaction to something that I eat and I decided to share info this only to my mom. My mom doesn’t know what could it be and that’s why at the end after some weeks of this hot summer I decided that would be better to write here and to ask and to be sure that I’m fine. I noticed this summer and I finally understood that this is because of the hot temperature (long time I couldn’t realize what this is). Every time my body is getting hot I develop a strange feeling and some strange red splotches on my skin. There is also a very weird thing, at least I find it weird because these red splotches disappear when my body becomes cold and when the temperature is lower.

Now, when I started to think about this situation I started to remember and to understand that actually during the winter I have never experienced something like this so during the winter I’m fine. Only now, during some weeks ago I experience this again I understood that there is something wrong with my skin or my body and that I have to do something about this. These red things on my skin are very noticeable. I hate them very much because I can’t even go to sea or at least simply stay and to get tanned. Just 15 minutes exposing my body to the sun’s heat and I am becoming full of red spots on my skin and I can’t stay there anymore, people look at me strange and I don’t blame them, it is strange for me too. Before June I experienced this red things on my body in april, but I can’t compare them, this summer I just decided to travel in Europe and I was in Italy, I don’t know if somebody have heard about the high temperatures that Europe experienced but unfortunately I got in this time of year when the temperatures are very hot. Obviously somebody can say that it’s summer and that’s its normal to be a hot temperatures but in Italy it was almost 40 grades (Celsius) or even more and my body felt very bad. I think that this was the worst holiday in my life. I couldn’t enjoy the sea because from the very first beginning my body developed the red splotches on my skin and when I wanted to bath in the sea I just felt how whole my skin burned because of the salt and the next day the things become worse. So since that day I decided that I have to change something and to do something.

I feel okay for now but in August my friends and I decided to go in another holiday in Greece and I decided to get rid of this stuff till that day. I just started to search some info about what could it be but I found nothing that could be connected with my situation or what could be done to prevent it (except without exposing myself to sun). Approximately all the examples that I found were connected with different kinds of allergies that could be the reason of it. I’m not nervous that I didn’t found info that is liked with my disease because I really love to read and all the info that I found was very interesting for me, but it seem to me very strange that I couldn’t find a little thing about what is happening to me. I mean there should be at least one person in this world that has experienced such a thing.

What could it be caused by? It’s this something serious? Should I be worried about it or not? I can’t answer to these questions and this makes me crazy. There are a lot of strange diseases that are linked with itchy skin, but the symptoms that I read on some of these diseases weren’t equal to my symptoms. Quite nothing from all the info that I found was linked with hot temperature.  I have heard that some people have allergies to sun, but I have seen how their skin looks when they have this disease and I can totally say that this is not the same thing, plus the symptoms are others. I’ll appreciate if somebody will be so kind to help me or at least with finding what disease I am suffering from!

Anyway if somebody has the same thing or just finds out how to pass over it please share your experience in little details. Thanks a lot in advance and please help. By the way, yes, I’ve visited a doctor but he told me that I have allergy right away and didn’t wanted to hear anything else.

Refes1989

hey everyone, I have had the same thing, and unfortunately I know just one thing that can be done in order to feel better. So, the thing is that I have noticed that when I start to wear long-sleeves instead of t-shirts everything starts to be okay and I’m fine. I don’t know whether this is an allergic reaction to hot temperature or if this happens because there is something wrong with our skin but definitely it’s something unusual that should be treated because it’s hard to live like that. I have tried so many things that I found in internet and various types of creams and drugs that an pharmacist told me that will help me but in the end nothing helped and I’m so disappointed. I don’t know what to do and I don’t have enough courage to do some skin tests. I can’t say that I’m scared or something likes this but I can say for sure that I don’t feel so relaxed about this situation. I’m going to wait for your answers and please if you find something new or something that maybe can help us please share the info here. I think that everybody would like to know.

ElbaSolo

My boyfriend have had a similar situation and our doctor said that he have to detox and to change his way of living. I don’t know where exactly is the connection between hot temperatures, itchy skin and detoxification but as soon as my boyfriend changed his entire mode of living everything passed away and he got fine. I found a little bit strange it too, I know, because me too at the beginning, I didn’t believed that such a thing that this doctor told him was true but after some months we observed that it’s really like that. There is nothing new in the detox diet. He started to eat healthier and to exercise. He forgot about fast food first of all and about the sodas. I really can’t explain the link, I just remember that our doctor said that this has something in common with the blood and that the itchiness is a reaction that reflects my boyfriend’s way of living. You can also try this method if you want and see if it works.

LooreD

Ok, maybe. I can suppose that this could be linked with the way of living but how can you explain my situation. I have processed foods and I eat a lot of veggies and fruits. I always dieted and I consider that my body doesn’t need any kind of detoxification. I do sport since I was a little girl and I do really love to practice it. I don’t consider that this is the same situation and generally I consider that nowadays when doctors don’t know what to say and when they are really confused about what’s happening to you they introduce the theory of healthy eating and sporty life and that’s it. but I think that’s ridiculous because sometimes we really need some real help.

ElbaSolo

Hey, I didn’t told you that you have to believe me. Don’t be rude! I just told you what has happened to my boyfriend. I mean maybe this is just a coincidence or maybe not, I don’t know and I really can’t explain it, but I can say for sure that after he changed his life he changed everything and he got a lot better. I agree with the fact that sometimes they don’t know what’s your disease and how to deal with it but our doctor is a very good one and he always helped me and my family I don’t think that he invented all of this as long as it helped us. Anyway, I would like to say that I consider that there are a lot of strange disease that are connected with our way of living, with the food that we eat with the fact that we don’t practice sport, and we don’t even know about it.

I’m really sorry about your situation, and if you insist that you eat healthy food and you practice sport for a long time maybe this is not your situation and maybe you have something else. I really hope that you’ll find the right medicine for you, but you can’t do this without a professional help. You have to speak with your family doctor and if you can it will be better to consult and dermatologist. They know more than us. In case a doctor refuses to listen to you search another one. there’s always a way out.