Special ability?

Staub

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum but I registered for one specific reason. I would really like to find an answer to my question: what’s with the ability I am having?? I mean. There is a strange ability I have that seems that nobody else has this. I have been searching information about this online and I found only a couple of other guys who have had (maybe still have) this ability but none of them said an professional opinion on what is this that is why I would really appreciate if somebody will. It seems that there are very few people who claimed that they are able to do the same thing I do so I guess this is the reason that’s so hard to find out, even so I think that there might be an answer. I need to start off by saying that I am certainly not any kind of super hero or something like that. I only need to know what is this and how I can do it?? I am going to try my best in order to explain what is this and how it feels like. Maybe you would recognize and would help me. So, there’s an “effect” that I am able to make to my body whenever I can without any explanations. (by the way, yeah I did asked for some help for other people but after the first few of them looked at me strange… I felt somehow strange asking this question more…)

Now, the feeling I am talking about is that I am able to make my body “tingle” whenever or wherever I want to. I have discovered that I am able to do this when I was pretty young. However, I am now 36 years old and I still didn’t find an explanation of what is this and I still cannot understand it even though I have tried so much. so, if you don’t understand what I mean by saying “tingle”:

I am able to make my body have a boost of energy. Or at least something in that matter. This is pretty difficult, however sometimes I am able to do this only to one section of my body but I have seen that the easiest method of doing it is to make my entire body do this thing all at once. Um… what it is feeling like… that’s pretty pleasurable, however it is almost so pleasurable that you may call it painful too. that’s hard to explain. My whole body is feeling zipped up with energy and power or something like that. how do I explain it better? that could be explained as a very strong and very powerful condition of being in ecstasy but it is so strong that it start hurting. Usually I am only able to do this for a few moments and then my body is twitching or I am “spasming”. Occasionally I noticed that my eyelids have fluttered or a muscle have jumped. This is such a strange state… it is like I am having an very and very big state of relaxation, an extreme relaxation, so big that I cannot even handle it. Also, my heart seem to start beating harder (but it does not mean that it start beating faster) after I am applying this ability of mine, or maybe I am more aware of the heartbeat I have, not sure. Besides, my breathing is either going to stop while I do this or it can also accelerate. But most of the time it is accelerated after that and it is accelerated until I am doing some effort in order to get it down and slow to a normal breathing. Besides, my brain also seems that it is going to crack up because it is full up of energy, however, if I want and I am concentrated a bit I am able to suppress this (and I am also able to do this suppression to any other part of my body too). Besides, usually I do feel somehow drained out of energy after I do that. like I have concentrated all my energy in a moment. As I said, I am able to do this whenever I want, I can do it when I am sitting, when I am lying or even if I stand up. however, in case I am standing up I feel like my knees want to buckle and I don’t really seem to feel this ability of mine at its full “power” (I guess because I have a fear of falling down or I’m not sure, but it is just not the same as when lying or sitting). Not sure if you have got it.. that’s pretty hard to explain….

Oh yeah, I can say that this energy I have it is somehow pretty similar to the feeling when you are getting an adrenaline rush because you have been very and very scared in a second or something but the difference is that I am able to do this without being scared, without that fear or something that is tingling you when you are getting that limb and you are woke up from it and then try to suppress it. so well, I am able to control when this thing is going to happen and as much as I know, people usually don’t…

I remember very well the first time when this has happened to me and I remember well how I did this. I was reading a book (I was a kid back then) and there was about a kid that was having some super abilities like telekinesis. So then, I have attempted myself to try that ability. While I was lying down I have tried myself to move something and this feeling have appeared then for the first time. when this have firstly happened I started to think that maybe my telekinetic abilities are coming to life but I only need to “train” myself. doing this thing a lot without any changes I understood that there’s nothing like that and having this thing for so many years I understood that it doesn’t have any real advantages. However, I am just curious on what is this… is there somebody who can give me an answer?

Whileme

I know what you are talking about because it seems that I am having the exact same thing. not sure if I understood it right but I also can do something similar which means that I have this ability too. I have always been wondering what this means and what it can serve for but I still never understood what exactly it is. I don’t really remember the first time when it appeared, I guess I was simply sitting there and suddenly it appeared. Or I don’t know. What’s similar to you is that I also started to do it when I was only 13 or 14 years old. or maybe even younger. Not sure. I have never really tried to understand what is this but about 3 years ago we were talking about this with my doctor and he also said that he never heard of something similar before. I also told about this to my friends and relatives and obviously none of them have ever heard of that. they have even asked me to do this in front of them. I’ve done. they obviously haven’t seen anything special. But that’s truly strange. The only idea I can give you is that once I have been hooked up to an EKG machine for nothing really that important, but every single time I was doing it (I was curious what would happen) my heart rate was always going up and the nurse was always coming in asking me what’s happening.

Anyway, if you and I can do the same thing then I can assume that there are more of us yeah? And you have said that you’ve seen some other people saying the same thing. well, there are few of us but there are so….

drann

Hey there. I am only 15 years old and I am able to do the exact same thing. I never searched for info about it and never thought about it as about something serious so I never posted anything here about that, however, I would like to know what’s that. I am doing it pretty often until I simply cannot bare with it anymore so I stop for a while. But, after I am doing this a couple of times I am feeling somehow pretty weak but in the same time I am having another strange feeling like I need to move, like I have to do it. anyway, I have discussed about this with my mother saying her that I have a special strange ability. She got scared and said that we need to check my heart beat while I am doing this. so we have done it. she said that it was getting very fast and in a way or another a stronger heart beat. It doesn’t really scare me that much but I am just curious of what this could be. if there would be somebody who can give me an exact answer that would be awesome!

I also wanted to add that I do have some other strange things too. there is a post I have made about that. it is about the fact that I am feeling thousands of needles getting inside of me when I am warmed up. you can read my post and you’ll know what I am talking about. Is there somebody else who is getting a similar feeling? Maybe there is a connection between these 2 strange feelings I have? if there is somebody else who also have this needles feeling when warmed up then there surely is a connection between them. I would like to know some answers. Thanks a lot!

Dora

Hi everyone. I am familiar with this strange ability you have. we are all sharing this power and that’s natural. Nothing to be scared. I am not a doctor so I can’t explain it medically, however I am a natural scientist and I really like to experiment and in this way I have found that I have this ability too. you should know that each one of us who is able to do this is able to control our bodies in the way we want and the brain is all that it is. As much as I have found out is that what we are exactly doing is concentrating chi by focusing on our body or our mind. All of this means that we are able to recognize the chemical change in the body and you were also smart enough to look into all of this with much more focus than other people do. this is nothing extraordinary, this is natural. If I am talking about myself, personally I love the power of mind due to the fact that it is allowing me to put myself into a state of a total control over my brain and I really like it. In my opinion, each of you guys are in a way or another geniuses  and I really believe that you would achieve a lot of goals in your life if you would start using this ability of yours for gaining health wealth and happiness and not simply trip out. You should try to use it often and you would see how it works. I suggest you, with some positive attitude to put yourself into this ability you are talking about and then start dreaming, start visualizing your goal, start thinking and seeing and visualizing your goal, pursuing it. You need to do this while you know for sure that you are enough powerful for achieving all of that, knowing that you are in control of everything what’s happening in your life, knowing that every single step you are taking is right and that every single step is working for you in order to achieve your goal, your dream, you would achieve positive effects soon.

Personally, I am also using when in order to gain some energy each time when I am tired but I need to go on or in order to reach the universal mind of creation. I suggest you to trust in yourself, you have to. also, always work for the better, for making yourself better as well as for better for others. This is not nothing. This is a lot and it can be made even better.