Stomach Noises

djin89

Hello everyone, can everyone help me answering me how I can stop stomach noises?

I'm suffering from this stomach noises long time ago and I thought they would stop, well, they didn't. My stomach is making very loud, lasting noises almost all the time, every 2-3 hours. I do feel a little pain from where these noises are coming, and if I put my hand in that area I can feel that growling moving. Now this is so embarrassing I need to avoid quiet places when I'm with someone or in public. This is so disturbing that it is interfering my life!

Is there anyone who has the same problem or who had it? How can I treat it? Please someone help! Thanks

novos80

Hello there, I'm so sorry that I can't answer your question because I need an answer to them too :( I have the exact same problem as you have

I do know what you mean saying about avoiding quiet places and I feel so frustrated about it. Seems like I don't eat nothing bad/ expired but need to confront always with my stomach for long time now. Also this pain and the feeling like something is moving around below my belly button don't give me any peace. Sorry that I'm useless informing you in smthng, but if you find something, please write here back your results or you can add me so we could talk. By the way, probably I will do some kind of a serious pancreas check, if I find smthng new I will post everything.

Hope we will get better :) Have a quiet time :)

BrotherSD

Hey people, I'm in the same boat with you, noisy boat... I feel the exact same way - I'm frustrated as hell!!! I can't socialize with people because of this! Always alone, far away from other people unless they will look at my strange... I'm going to be in depression if it continues so... I'm going to check my pancreas these days, you guys should consider it too (I heard somewhere that it can cause it). My noises are sometimes accompanied with a dull pain in my left side and also I feel the movement you were talking about. I suppose (nothing concrete) that this can be caused by growth of bacteria located in the intestine and I think the only way to escape from this is antibiotics... I don't know maybe there are some natural ways to treat these annoying sounds but I don't know them yet. If I find something new I will let you know about it.

smithy

hello, someone have any updates? i'm suffering from the same loud stomach noises for years already and i also don't know what to do with them. my problem is getting really bad since for some months i started to have some really bad stomach pains and cramps. the bad part of all this is like it seems that there is nothing i can do to escape from them and to make it stop. it occurs in classes and everywhere i go, i cant focus normally because of it. i've tried not to eat all day but the noises didn't stop anyway. ever i will go to check your theorem brothersd and hopefully doctors will find somethind and finally i will get a treatment. i was scared to visit a doctor's cab because he might say that i need a surgery that's why i am here, trying to figure out a natural way of treatment. if someone knows a specific diet or something useful please help! i'm glad that at least i'm not the only one with this. i will try further to find something however i wait for your responses. thanks all.

Thowere

Hey guys, I'm having the same thing now and I never had it until recently and it really scares me! My worst fear is that it's something pretty bad, or that I have worms or something like that. I'm scared about to what consequences it can lead. Now my stomach is making all kind of noises, somehow creepy noises. When I first got them I never thought that it can be a problem because I thought that I have them because I was hungry but as the time passed I understood that it is occurring randomly, without any specific reason, like I when I have just eaten or when I' hungry or at totally random times, I really don't understand why they occur. But the thought that I have worms or something really bad is freaking me out so I think about going to a doctor and ask him what is this thing and how I can stop it. Now I'm trying to search at least some info about this before going to him. Should I have a surgery in order to get rid of these noises? I can't find this anywhere. I just found information like these noises are made due to air in my stomach or that my stomach is working and that's it, but I really doubt about that because it doesn't sound normal to me, moreover I didn't had it before and I felt great, now that I have them I assume that it isn't in the way it should be. The thing about worms I also got on the internet, ppl told that these worms could live in our bodies for years and we don't know about them. I also found that there are numerous ways to get these worms and if we leave them they can become quite large and steal the nutrients in our body because they feed on them thus creating all kinds of health issues and so on. I'm going to gym regularly and I'm afraid that I will need to stop it because of these things. Anyone here who have them for some time already can you tell me what kind of stomach problems did you had or still have? I would be really interested!

GreenUp

Hey Thowere (and everybody else) have some of you tried to detox your body?? I’m not a doctor and I’m not sure if this would help you in any way or if it would ever have an impact on your condition but I still think that it might be helpful. I’m doing it once every 3 months and it really helps me. it helps my colon, it is removing parasites (those that are making your stomach growls too, I guess), it is helping my liver, my urinary tracks, my skin, it is also removing toxins, helps my lungs, kidneys, my stomach as well as it is also removing yeats. It might be very helpful for your condition. I’m just not sure why your doctor haven’t suggested it to you. there are a lot of types of detoxing methods but I’m using “The Cleaner” due to the fact that I’m still able to go to work and have a normal life afterwards. As much as I know, it should be available at the most health food stores.

Besides, there are formulas available for both women and men and if you would follow the instructions carefully then you would definitely see some changes. Hope it helps.