The favorite weight loss med

CHUkue

What it is your favorite weight loss medication? I’m pretty sure that despite the fact a lot of people think that weight loss drugs are either useless either they do not exist at all – I know that it is not true. so, I would like to know which one is your favorite one. currently, I am having a script for plegine and for adipex. These 2 are the only ones that I have ever tried so I can’t say anything about other drugs, however I know that there are others and maybe among those others it is the favorite one for you. so, which one it is? and yeah, by the way, plegine is my favorite weight loss drug.

nokian

Oh well, my very best favorite weight loss drug is (or better say was) Didrex (the benzphetamine). However, I have not been able to find it anywhere online for a few years now. there has been a site made for dieting, they were carrying it as well as lot of other stuff for dieting. However, they are no more. they are also carrying the generic phentermine 37.5 tablets (these are my second favorite).

They are my second favorite and I can’t seem to find any phentermine anymore either and it pretty much seems to me that everything I like is either going illegal or it simply disappears (but, in fact, I do find phentermine but only in sustained release capsules).

I would like to know if the adipex phentermine is coming in immediate release tablets? I am not sure if this is true since I can’t remember very well (as I said, they are no more there for a few years now) however it seems to me that they have been available only in the yellow capsules in the 30 mg form sustained release.
By the way, I have also used Xenical too in the past and I can say that it really was effective in the fact that it really made me to avoid any fatty foods but… after the very first time that I have tried it, it oozed into my pants. I’m really sorry to be so graphic and literal here, especially for female audience, however in case you have ever used it – you must know what I mean.

JOSEPH

No… there is none of them… I am eating like a horse and there’s nothing I can do about it. I have tried. I really did tried. But there’s nothing I can do about it. I can’t even stop thinking about food, how I can stop eating? Of course I am overweight and I would reaaaally like to change it, but I can’t. I have tried so many methods for a lot of time and nothing. I think that this is how it will always be – I’m going to have problems with my weight and there’s nothing I can do. I’m so frustrated when I see others that are also eating like horses and they are always 140-145 lbs.

LayL

So well, I have used rimonbant with phentermine in order to lose weight and I really have had some good results on these 2 combined. Of course, with exercising as well as dieting. Weight loss drugs can’t work without doing anything, they are pretty much like supplements only. But, I have never ever hear of plegine. Strange, I have tried to search for the best weight loss drugs out there when I started phentermine and rimonbant and I have heard about other things, but never about plegine. I just guess that I would need to do a little bit of research about that medication. maybe its name is different? Have you lost some weight while you have used that medication? I guess you had since you said that it is your favorite weight loss drug. or you said that for no side effects purpose? 

CHUkue

Oh yeah, I really did have lost weight. I am not sure but as much as I can remember the other name for this thing is bonotril or something pretty similar to that, maybe it is more familiar to you? also, I know that you are able to use up to 6 of them per day, every day. those pills are short acting, that is why it is said that you need to take so many of them. they are (or at least used to be in the past) small yellow round pills of 30 mg. but from as much as I see and noticed – they seem not to be legal in very much states. Few states allows them and the state I am living in has, of course, banned them that is why I have had to go to the next state in order to get them. I wish y’all good luck.