too much DejaVu

TimeWalker

something strange is happening with me and i don't know how to stop it. very frequently (at least much more frequently than was before) i have the feeling of dejavu no matter where or when i am. i don't know how to explain or why its bothering me because i know that dejavu is a normal phenomenom, but this is a little different. i feel it more intense, i feel like i did something nasty and now i do it once again and im feeling this with all my body like im in a different dimension. of course i had dejavu before and i felt how i feel usually, and dejavu lasts few seconds - i see the image i have to see, hear what i have to hear and then it disappear quickly, now its much difference. i don't know for sure how long it lasts but about 2 minutes precisely. im feeling frustrated because when it occures im feeling it some bad i have to leave that place, to leave it totally and to go for a walk to change the image and the sounds totally and to relax my mind and to calm down. im worried now and i dont know what to do? maybe i need a special treatment? i need to take drugs? any insights will be helpful. p.s. someone ever had this before? 

liberty

i'm having similar dreams, similar feeling of very intense deja vu. i don't know how to make it stop from appearing because it frustrates me already. it's very odd what is happening and i start thinking that something is wrong with me. i can simply walk, or do whatever i do get the feeling like i saw it already. exact same feelings, sounds, movements and i can't stop it. it continues for long enough for me to start doing strange things to make it stop. i can't explain it normally, i can't understand it for myself. everytime it ocurs i'm getting a little of faster heart beats and i heavily breath, like something is making me stay in this condition and doesn't let me get out of it. it takes a while to make me calm down, i guess i'm over reacting but i'm already sick of it. what causes it someone knows? stress or what? if it's going to continue like that too much i'm going to see a professional doctor to see his opinion about this. maybe there are some medications for it, nobody knows? who else is getting this too often? maybe someone made is stop after having intense deja vu? any insight is thankful. thanks

Shortie

Hey! I'm having this Deja Vu feeling for about 15 years and I know how much discomfort you are feeling, I am feeling TOO. These Deja Vu series happens when I'm stressed out and or worried about something. I know the feeling when you start doing some really STUPID things just to make it stop. I sometimes think that I'm in a different dimension when it occurs. Later I also have got seizures during sleep, first one when I was about 19 years. I've got seizures ONLY during sleep, for about 5 or 6 times over 5 years. My doctor prescripted me some meds and the seizures stopped, I didn't had any since then, but the feeling of Deja Vu is still occurring time to time. When I have it I REALLY think that I've been already there, like I know what is going to happen next minutes. But then I feel somehow depressing. Hard to describe. However it lasts for minimum one minute and I lose any interest in what is happening around me. Can this be a partial seizure?

FeelMeIn

I have had this extreme Deja Vu feeling ever since I was in elementary school. I'm diagnosed with anxiety and doctors have always said that what I am experiencing is anxiety symptoms which I am 100% sure it's not! They said that heavy chest pains, headaches, rapid heart rate and severe sweating I am experiencing during those moments I have due to anxiety but there's no way this to be true. Anxiety symtoms aren't so intense like mine and clearly they don't occur in such a short period of time as I have them for maximum one minute. Once in a few weeks in a completely random place with completely random people my chest starts to hurt badly and I start sweating (I guess because of my chest hurting) and I know that this is going to happen and I also know that there's absolutely nothing I can do to stop it. My heart start racing and I feel really weakened. In these moments I know exactly what is going to happen, what people are going to do or to say. When I said this to doctors they looked at me like I was crazy. No one ever believed me how much it drains my body out of energy whenever I'm having this. I really cannot help you, I'm 22 now and I still didn't find any answer to what is happening. Know that you're not the only with this, for me it's better knowing that I'm not.

MarbleMe

hey people, i need to say that i was suffering from the same symptoms as metioned in the topic above: too much deja vu which was going like that for a little more than 30 seconds or maybe a minute. what is strange: after this feeling is going away i can't remember it, i mean that i have no recall about what happened. when this thing is occurring i'm all in fear, i don't know why or for what, i'm just having this feeling. moreover, as already mentioned above by other people i am feeling nauseous and my heart is racing like crazy, like i'm running away from someone or idk how to explain it better. anyway, i went to my family doctor who referred me to a psychiatrist as soon as i explained him the symptoms i wrote above. the psychiatrist diagnosed me with panic attacks having no other explanation to this. i knew that i'm not suffering from panic attacks and this is something different i have. at this stage i decided i need to go to another doctor for another opinion telling him that i haven't seen any other doctor about my problem and my previous diagnose. went to a neurologist and he made multiple tests. after few days of waiting he told me that i have simple partial seizures and this sounds to be much likely my problem than panic attacks. i'm still not sure whether this is my correct diagnose but i'm running out of options so i agree with it. in my opinion everybody knows their body the best. a doctor doesn't know how you feel and he is just telling your diagnose by what you're telling him so there is a chance of misunderstanding and therefore a misdiagnose. i recommend that you should be careful with these things. hope i helped somehow someone out here. good luck

Workman

Dear Time Walker and other people who are experiencing these symptoms, I would like to ask you if you found out something. My 11 years son suddenly started to experience the same kind of symptoms and I am getting really worried. He has an unprovoked feeling like he needs to remember something but, obviously, he doesn’t know what that something should be. I can say that this is something similar to when I am watching the TV and I notice somebody. I’m trying to remember and to figure it out who is she or him and where I have seen her or him before that. however, I do have a choice, I can rack my brain trying to remember or I can just gave up on it, but my son doesn’t have that choice. As others said here, he does have the dizzy feeling, however, he doesn’t lose his consciousness (and I hope that he would never experience it). yeah, he is still able to talk with me and with everybody around him, he can still do the things that he planned while this thing is happening to him. He just says that it started and he’s getting dizzy. Usually, it lasts only a couple of seconds but I’m afraid that this symptom would worsen as he grows up so, I have to do something about it. he said that this feeling can disappear for a week or so and he don’t have it at all but then it comes back. It never disappeared completely. There are other times when he can get it up to 3 times per day, seems quite frequent to me. The first time when he told me about this I didn’t even paid attention to it. after a couple of times I have started to worry and my first thought was that it is anxiety so I took him to a pediatrician. I’ve been referred to a neuro. I said that I wasn’t worried for the first couple of times because other than this he is a very healthy boy, he is athletic, intelligent (A+, A and B only) and he is sociable (trust me, I know). The neuro doctors said that these could be partial seizures so to be sure about that he sent us for MRI, some blood tests and EEG. One blood test (we’ve made 3 of them) came out normal but we’re waiting for the other two tests to come. Based on the tech’s words, we believe that the EEG also came out ok. However, now, I’m very very worried about the MRI (I guess this is my own anxiety). I think that this can be related to temperal lobe but, obviously, I’m not sure about that.

I just wanted to ask you people if you’re having only a simple partial of this symptoms or the symptoms worsened and the whole process came to a more complex seizures? I am also very interested if you were diagnosed and if yes, PLEASE tell me the medication you took to treat it! if it didn’t helped please tell me anyway the name of the medication. I am a very worried mother who is really in a need of your advices! Thank you in advance!