tramadols are getting more expensive?

vicent999

Hey there guys, there’s an IOP that I used to use (not sure if I can post its name here so I won’t) used to have a deal where you are able to get order 50 pills (50 mg each pill) for only 19 bucks, however tonight I have checked there and now the cheapest they had was the same amount for 23 bucks. which used to be for the blister packed varieties, however now it is the pack for the unblister. What I have wanted to ask you guys is whether it is just with this one pharmacy alone? It is only a temporary thing only? Or it has been a widespread thing now that I simply did not noticed until this moment and now that I saw it I am getting panicky? In fact, that’s what I want to know, is it normal or not? just to be sure that everything’s fine. thank you all in advance for your responses.

2Mia

Now look, the vendor that you are talking about has had that price for a while now. his unblistered product it is cheaper. I personally did not used him in some time now, however if I do remember it correctly, he has had that pricing for well more than a year or even more now. In case i am really wrong then somebody else who is using the vendor might correct me because I don’t know for sure if this is true. either way, what I can tell you in general lines is:

Tramadol prices, overall, have not changed at all. or maybe, in fact, I can tell you that there are some even more cheaper vendors that have popped up here and there, however they are still very and very hard to find them. back in the time when the tramadol have been scheduled, I am thinking that people thought the prices would go up for the IOPs a lot. I one have not seen any evidence of that at all. however, let’s be honest and truth be told: tramadol is dirt cheap! You would not even believe how really cheap is. It is readily available in a lot (indeed a lot of countries) and the profit margin for vendors like the one that you are referring to would very likely blow your mind. In case you have ever had a totally legal script from your physician and filled it at your local pharmacy then you can do the math yourself and see. and that’s even from the retail pharmacies, the generic tramadol is a couple of pennies per pill, do you really think that it is expensive or however else you could call it like “not worth because of financial reasons” or whatever.

What I am trying to say is that they are still making a really considerable profit even though they are having the pricing that they have it (and as I said, it has been this one for years now). they may even assume that we are all knowing how cheap tramadol in fact, is and this might be the reason as the price for these pills are staying low and not going up (and eventually, maybe even getting down). the other reason would be what I have mentioned above, there is truly a lot of tramadol out there. there are tons of it, extremely much quantities. So it is easy to make, easy to get and it is an extremely cheap drug (as I said, pennies worth). There are a lot of place where people are purchasing it like we are purchasing advil or ibuprofen or something in this matter. they are also purchasing in bulk. And this is lowering the price for those pills even more (like they have had where to go lower, ha ha). Similar to going to costco or BJ’s where you are able to get 100 ct advil for like approximately 15 or so bucks. do you understand what I am trying to say?? It is indeed a very cheap drug and this is why there is absolutely no reason for them to raise the prices and even if they would then how much? from 19 bucks to 23 as you said? would it make a big change? I one doubt about it, so they won’t make it higher, or at least the chances that they would are very low. the vendors are happy because they make lots of money and the buyers are happy because they get how much they want. It ain’t broke. Hope you’ve got my point.

vicent999

So well, in fact, at the vendor that I am talking about, the cheaper unblistered option it is now “gone”.

However the thread that it is dedicated to this topic has been answered the question of why. This thing kind of sucks for me, however I do guess that I am going to start to look around. The main and biggest requirements I have now that I am asking in an IOP are:

The first one if they are allowing you to order between about 250 and 500 tramadol and the other one it is whether they are accepting prepaid debit cards or not. unfortunately, I am not able to do WU or MG so it is pretty important for me.

2Mia

You are totally right vicent. I haven’t paid attention then but I just have looked and the 19.00 option it is no longer there. of course I can’t be sure as to why, however if I have had to guess about it then maybe he is not able to get the unblistered ones any more or maybe there have been a problem with them somehow, not sure. But even so I can tell you that he has been selling those blistered ones for 23.00 for some time now so he did not really raise the price if looking at it differently, all that he has done is eliminating the cheaper option.

All of that being said, I think (and I can see) that you have been around here long enough in order to know and understand how this forum is exactly working. there are, in fact, a lot of other options out there, however ones that are taking the credit cards as you have requested are limited in options. Exactly as the vendor that you speak about, there is somebody who is generally messing it up for the rest and the vendor is losing the ability to take the cards or some of other methods.

I wish you sincere good luck and I believe that you are going to eventually find another vendor that you are going to like very much. in fact, I can tell you that in the mean time, to use WU or MG it is no different at all than using paypal except that you are not going to get the buyer protection in case there’s something that would go wrong. However, in case you do know the vendor pretty well and you know that they are having a good reputation and you do trust them well that they won’t scam you around then this is generally not a problem anyway so most likely there shouldn’t appear any problems to make you go that way. However, I have to tell you that you should never use WU/ MG for an unknown and unproven vendor that you can’t trust so you better don’t, however a vendor that a lot of people have used and they all tell that it is fine or one that you have used for a long time then it is most likely going to be all fine and there’s nothing for you to worry about.

Quiroz

Oh well, I am not that sure what you are talking about because my vendor it is out of Indian and he is the same cheapo as he always used to be. No price rising so I would suggest you to try looking for an Indian seller, might be a good idea. I do know that a lot of people do not like to purchase anything from India but I think that it is a big mistake only when it comes to tramadol because it is the only thing worth from India while the other medicines are indeed, very weak.