types of diets?

bluemoon

Hello my dear friends, how are you? Today I woke up and I decided that I have to try a diet plan. I don’t know anything about diets and types of diets, that’s why I’ll be every happy to find out any type of information from you. What you consider that are the best diets and why. I have read some of the diets described in the forum but I would like to know more. Generally, I know that I can find much info in internet, but I think that I have more guarantee when I speak with somebody that tried a diet and can confirm that it actually worked very well. Thank you very much, I will respond you privately if you would help a little.

Tplus

Hello dear, you are right there are a lot of diets but not all of them are good to be called diets at all.

I always thought and I think that I’ll continue to think that actually a diet is a lifestyle and that you have to stay on a special diet during all your life and to take care about your body all your entire life not just for a week or a month. Unfortunately, nowadays if somebody decided to switch to a special diet that’s because they  want to lose weight and people usually choose those diets that help them to lose their diet in less than one month, for example more than 10 kg for a month which is very much as well as unhealthy.

I think that the first thing that you should know before starting your adventure is that you have to choose a healthy diet. I doesn’t matter what is your motivation, losing weight or becoming healthier, you have to continue with a long run diet.

The second thing that I would like to let you know is that being healthy and losing weight in a diet are two things that happen together. Once you become healthy, you achieve the goals that you have to, this means that you’ll eliminate all the bad fat from your body and you’ll have the right proportions.

For me a diet is something that is synonym with healthy and in order to have a great beautiful body and to be always healthy and in shape the only thing that you have to do is to moderate the portions and to choose only the healthy food. Healthy food that provide you a full of vitamins and minerals and that helps your body to fight against different types of diseases, toxins, and bad influence. Secondly, you have to remember that every diet needs sport and this is very important. This can help you to succeed in your body goals and also to improve your health situation.

Of course you can experiment with different types of diets, for example the protein one, that can guarantee that you’ll lose weight very fast, and this is true you’ll lose weight, but are you sure that you’re able to keep this diet for all your entire life? Remember that once you decide to quit the diet, this provide the yoyo effect also know as weight cycling, this mean that when you’ll start to eat as before the diet you’ll gain all your weight back and in the worse case you can gain more weight than previously.

This is your decision and I don’t want to impose you my opinion, but I’ll be very happy if I am going to find out that I influence you in a positive way. You’ve said that you’ve read some threads here about diets so I assume that you have seen what I’ve said about Mediterranean diet. Surely there are some other diets, but I consider that this is one of the best. To find out more about this read my post once again and more carefully. If you don’t like it then I’m sorry but I’m not sure that I can help you with something else. As for now, good luck to you!