Vagina squirts strange liquid

nikkylicious

Hi there everyone!

I enjoy my sexual life and I never had a problem with that, but I'm too shy to ask someone else questions I have

2 days ago something unusual for me happened and it changed my sex life. My partner was slowly touching my clitoris until I wanted to be fingered, I led his fingers into my vagina and few minutes later I'm feeling very good, I've had an orgasm but my vagina was squirting some strange liquid alike urine on his hands

I don't know what was that and why it was so much, in a single sexual act that lasted an hour it happened about 15 times, everything was wet there as we were plus I was all drained my energy - I couldn't move after that, but very satisfied! it never have been before but I'm in a relationship with my partner one year so far! now I'm a little ashamed because of this, moreover we practice oral sex, but I'm afraid my vagina could do this again and he can get upset on me because I urinate on him, I'm afraid he doesn't like it and it could lead to some relationship problems.

What was that strange liquid? is that urine? is my health out of danger with this squirted liquid?  

tomgreen

hello nikky, i cannot answer some of your questions but something similar is happening to me and my girlfriend. first time she was ashamed because of it, but i totally love it, i know that she like is too - i see on her face how amazing she is feeling during that kind of orgasm.  i have done some research plus i have talked to a doctor and he said that this liquid you squirt cannot hurt you and your health is out of danger because of it. also he said that it is not urine - i'm sure he speaks the truth because when i had a sexual play with my girlfriend somehow a little of this liquid managed to get in my mouth so i don't think it tastes like urine i never drank urine but i read somewhere that it is salty, so this liquid wasn't. usually, the squirts are stimulated when a female's g spot is touched so you are lucky you can feel it - many women don't. i think you just need to talk to your boyfriend and he probably will understand (moreover, many males likes it, like me), in this way your relationship will get better and you both would be pleased :) enjoy your sexual life and don't worry, good luck ;)

katehappiness

Hey Nikky, you don't have to worry about it at all. I consider myself lucky because I can squirt and you should too because there are few women who cannot feel this amazing sensation (at least most of my friends can't). As you said you just feel very and very good when squirting so you should be happy about it - it doesn't damage your health at all vice versa it's a sign that you are healthy so enjoy it. I cannot say what is that liquid but definitely is NOT urine, you and your boyfriend should know it and keep that in mind when next time you will feel it. In my opinion there's nothing disgusting as long as you two love each other and want to be happy together. For example my husband just love it to make me squirt and I really do squirt a lot! It just depends on how intense is the orgasm. I know how embarrasing you felt - I was in the same situation first time experiencing this, but my husband said it's OK for him so now is something regular in our relationship. I think your boyfriend will love it too - guys just love when they can make their women feel amazing so have a great time together. Hope I've helped you, good luck!

younly

Hello everyone!

I can answer some of your question and hope that they will help you understand your body better thus making you a better sexual life. So

-"What was that strange liquid?" - It is the female equivalent of the male ejaculation. As males ejaculates, females can ejaculate too, the only difference is that males’ ejaculations are more common.

-"is that urine?" - NO. There are still debates on this topic what is that liquid, but definitely not urine! So don't worry about it and do not feel embarrassed because of it.

-"is my health out of danger with this squirted liquid?" - NO. Your health is totally out of danger. It doesn't harm you in any way and it's perfectly safe, as when males ejaculation is perfectly safe in the same way you are.

Furthermore, here are some hints for you on this topic:

You have to remember that ejaculation and orgasm are NOT the same things, and males and females can have an orgasm without ejaculating but most common is for females having this. Although there are cases when males ejaculate without the feeling of an orgasm. So if a female ejaculates when she's having an orgasm, as in your case, there is nothing you can do to stop it. It's a normal phenomenon and the only way not to squirt is not having orgasm, anyway I suggest you NOT restrict yourself this pleasure and do NOT stop doing this.

I'm also personally considering myself a lucky woman because I'm one of the few ones who can squirt. I truly love when my husband makes me spray.

paparara

I'm a guy but I like it! When my current girlfriend and I had sex for the first time she had squirted for about 10 times at least and I was totally in love with it! After we had foreplay she was very easy to bring to an orgasm. She is enjoying having sex and she said that it's the best feeling she ever experienced. I have had oral sex with her and each time she came she squirted about 50 to about 150 mls of that clear fluid. My mouth was filled with that fluid and I literally would have drowned in it if I wouldn't clear my mouth continously. We have soaked all the bed and we've become really wet after that sex. I agree with your words tom, kate and younly, it is not urine. I don't know how the urine taste but I think it's different, however I know for sure that it doesn't smell like urine. It was only turning me on more and more but I think that urine wouldn't be. It doesn't smell bad at all! I really like the fact that she wasn't embarrassed because of it and she kept doing it with me! However I found some useful information about it here so I would like to thank all of you for this. Have a great day and enjoy sex my friends)))