Vaginal sounds - I felt sooo embarrasing

aNNaJa

hi everyone, I'm 19 years old female and I lost my virginity less than a year ago. Yesterday I had sex with my boyfriend (he is the only one with whom I had sex) and happened this strange and embarrassing sound my vagina made after doggy style. It never happened before in approx. a year, I was shocked and I had to explain him that I didn't fart because the sound was so alike to one. He seemed to understand but I think he just was nice to me and we continued, but I felt so bad I couldn't reach orgasm any more. I read that this vaginal sound is named queefing, so I'm very afraid queefing again during sex! Since it happened once, it means that it would continue now in each sex action? What can I do not to queef again? What is responsible for this? Simple air?  Please those who know something about queefing respond!

kilimanjaro

Anna, don't be afraid of it, yes it happens and it's nothing that you should be ashamed of. Many women queef, and its normal because it’s natural. I remember when first time my partner had this also after doggy style, I remember that we simply laughed about it but I saw she was embarrassed about it. She just talked to me after that and explained that she can't control it. I understood perfectly, I don't even mind it because I know it’s something normal and natural. You said you talked to him and he seem to understand, believe me that's enough, I don't know who would think something else - like a fart during intercourse(I think he wouldn't continue if it was so). I can't say for sure if it happened once it will continue now each time, but if it happens just don't panic because there is absolutely nothing you can do about it to stop the queefing. Yes and this phenomenon its just simply air getting out of your vagina (I know it's strange, but it is the same process as for a balloon). Just take care of yourself and don't let it ruin your sex life further. It is amazing when you have someone near you who understand it and with whom you can feel free.

heyley

so today I was having sex with my boyfriend and I ended up queefing..... I can't find words to describe how embarrassed I felt. ultra and super embarrassed, I thought I was going to die because of how ashamed I felt. as it happened for you Anna and for your girlfriend killimanjaro I was queefing after doggy style position, (today was the first time we've done it and I guess the last one). he noticed how embarrassed I was (I guess it was impossible not to notice that) and he said that he didn't care. can it be? killimanjaro you were telling the truth? because I imagine you guys are feeling during those moments. the sound was exactly like a fart.... I remember and I start blushing again... it also was very hard continuing, I was so turnt off. now I feel sooo awkward when I am with him, I always imagine that he's thinking about that when he sees me. I don't know when I will be able to find peace and to feel normal again because I feel so low right know. sex was fun, until today, it really ruined my sex life. too bad there's nothing we can do to stop it!

Dercy2007

Hey girls, there is nothing you can do about it, so don't let it ruin your sex life or especially your relationship. Heyley believe me, if he would have a problem with that he would say it, or at least you would be able to see some changes in his behavior or at least SOMETHING. If you don't see any changes then just simply calm down and don't panic! It happens and there is nothing unusual! I personally end queefing A LOT especially in the doggy style position. I know it sounds funny and awkward, I felt the same :D This happens when your partner pulls out and puts his penis back in it forces air into your vagina so basically is his fault that you queef. Remember that this is ONLY air coming out from your vagina, it's the same as for a balloon when full of air and then let him go, LOL :D If you feel so bad about it just talk to him, tell him not make quick moves and it shouldn't happen. Every time this is happening to me I just try not to pay attention, or we laugh at it for few seconds and then start again :D This phenomenon is funny itself, sex is also fun so it shouldn't be scary, or a time to judge yourself. Laugh, have pleasure and a great time together during it and don't think of queefing too much. LOL :D I personally never feel bad about myself :D

Bedeencion1980

Let me explain it to you: a woman is queefing due to air being displaced out of the vagina during intercourse (when penis is quickly pulled out of the vagina). Usually this is happening in positions where a woman's legs are a little closer together, but it really depends on a woman individually, that is why some positions may make this occur more often (for example doggy style, as the majority here related about it). There are two solutions for this problem of yours: Changing position should help and a woman should tell her partner not to completely pull out during sex, to stay inside while thrusting and that is going to stop air from getting into vagina. I agree that it doesn't give you so much pleasure, but there's absolutely nothing to worry about or to feel sorry for it. I hope that my information helped you out and you won't have much queefing, but even if you will you won't feel so bad whenever this is happening.

Fiorella

OK so let me explain the thing about vaginal sound, about queefing. I'm having a lot of sex and I never ever queefed during intercourse. However I have done it before when I was doing exercises. I don't know why now I'm not having these queefings, maybe my vagina isn't in the "mood" of doing this. Even if I don't do it anymore, please do not worry about tis so much because you'll just waste much of your time thinking about this and being concerned if something is wrong. I can tell you more that almost every part from our bodies can queef (even males bodies). An example for this can be my situation in summer when both of us (my boyfriend and I) were sweating and when he rapidly approached me from the back (my back suddenly touched his stomach) a queef sound was made. It literally sounded like a loud fart! Now here's the question, should I be worried about that? Of course no, why should I be worried because of this? When this happened we just laughed and none of us was embarrassed. I recommend you to make love and to enjoy when you're doing this. Sex is something that should be fun! Nothing is perfect, so isn't sex. I think that both of you will be much more pleased when you're going to be real to yourself and to your partner. If your vagina is goofy then be goofy and have a goofy sex, if you're quiet and you're vagina is too then have a quiet sex. I'm almost sure that it makes zero difference because you're enjoying it and no queefing noise is going to do any damage to your sexual relationship with your partner, if it does then I think he doesn't love you as you're and doesn't deserve you. Please don't worry too much and remember that nothing is perfect!

Suffes

Please girls, don't worry about it, seriously there's absolutely nothing to be worried about! To be honest I'm almost sure that this happens to all girls, at least I had sex with 5 different women in my life and they all had this queef sound, including my wife now and sincerely I don't have none a single problem with it! I really think that it is something normal, human, and natural. In my opinion most guys probably don't have a problem with it either and I'll say more: if the guy would have a problem with it then that is a good sign that you should not either have sex with him nor be with him anymore because in my opinion, this kind of a men is a di** head, and in a way selfish. Trust me, normal guys don't have a problem with it, I have also talked about this with my best friends and they all said that their girlfriends and wives are queefing and they all agree that it's totally normal. Admittedly we have to say that it is a little bit funny, but nothing more and you should not be afraid or embarrassed because of that. Really, do not have a single problem about that! When it happens then just laugh about that because sex itself is fun, there's no time for embarrassment! Just go with it and keep enjoying your time together! I would recommend all of you to follow Dercy2007's advice and don't overthink it.