Vibrating chest

Beinale

Hello everyone, I am experiencing strange vibrating feeling in my chest for already more than half a year. I never heard before about something like this and definitely I never experienced something similar before. These continuous vibrations in my chest are coming and leaving from time to time but lately they are more and more frequent which I understand my situation is getting worse. I cannot really describe this feeling, but I'll try. In the center of my chest it's like a low buzzing, or like I have something inside and it vibrates, like a cell phone, or something like that. I've visited my doctor not so long ago, he couldn't give me a precise answer, he doesn't really know what this could be so he gave me anxiety medications. Is this a normal thing? I don't really want to take them as I don't think they are necessary, but to take unnecessary drugs is abnormal, in my opinion. However, now after the doctor gave me anxiety pills, I do have thoughts that this could be stress related thing. I had a surgery some time ago and everything went somehow wrong after it. More other things just made me more pessimistic. The biggest problem is that now I'm really concerned whether I'm truly anxious. Anyway I'm trying to handle my stress and not to panic about it. I just hope that my situation is going to rehabilitate. I was wondering if someone out here knows if my theorem is right and what to think. Anxiety medications could help me? Thanks everyone.

Sarah Sharp

Hello,

I agree with you that it can be a stress consequence. I am having really bad stress because of my marriage. Well I have this buzzing or vibrating sensation too, for about a week. It is very slight and it continues to happen about every 10 minutes for some seconds. I am really concerned about it. I'm already taking anti depressants pills and sleep pills and I am also on contraceptive. I think it's going to be too much for taking some pills in addition. I guess it's normal that my periods are very irregular, I am feeling dizzy, light headed and I get headaches very often. But eveything is getting worse since I started getting the vibrations? Can these vibrations give me some future complications? I'm already sick of everything, another thing is too much for me. What can I do to make them stop without medications? Any insights please? I would be so thankful......

unchain

hey ppl, i'm here due to my vibrating chest on my left side, it feels like i'm having a cell phone in my chest or near it. i have the same symptoms that u have described in your posts and it's scary indeed. im also having stresses but i always tried my best to deal with career, relationship and family issues but it seems that i'm having health problems now b/c of that. i think i'm too young for this and it's unfair. i'm searching some answers thru the internet for some time already and i've joined other forums trying to get some answers but i would like to have more options and opinions about this. what is scaring me the most is that when i have visited a doctor he said that nothing is wrong with me and he could not give me any diagnose, that is why he cannot give me any meds. meds taken w/o diagnose can have really bad side effects. some things that i found out already is that you, i and everyone who is having this problem has to focus on staying calm and relaxing. some ppl said that they were having the exact same problem but yoga and meditation helped them to escape from this. i don't know if this is true b/c i didn't tried it yet b/c i'm too sceptic about this. or i shouldn't be? any others feedback about this?

AnxietyHate

I am suffering from the same thing for the last couple of days and I think that I'm going crazy already!!! I barely can stand it! I agree with every single word that you have said it is stress related thing. I'm 30 years old and I'm having a lot of stress in my marriage! I have this buzzing sensation or feeling in my chest like a slight vibration. This is happening for few seconds and then it stops but within about 10 or 15 minutes it happens again. It goes like that every day without interruption for 3 days! Lately I'm having bad crying episodes like panic attacks and severe headache. This is scaring me very much, I think that I'm going to die any minute! This can't be real!! My periods are very very irregular and I'm feeling like I'm dreaming! I'm living in a hell and I feel like this shouldn't be this way! I'm feeling like everything is fake for me and very light headed most of the time. Do I have some chances to have a normal life?

McAuley

I've been experiencing this sensation for many months now and it doesn't seem to stop for anything. I am a 39 year old female, generally healthy without any know health issues but this. When I have felt vibrating in the middle of my chest I thought that it's something periodical and it is going to go away soon so I haven't visited a doctor until recently. Though it only occurs only 2 or 3 times a day (I have noticed that mostly at night when I'm lying in my bed, or I don't know for sure) and it occurs only for few seconds, it is quite a scaring thing. It is a very strange and weird feeling, it is buzzing quite hard like I'm having a vibrator in the center of my chest. When I visited the doctor he couldn't help me. The cardiologist either. I have done many kind of tests but not a single doctor could put me a diagnose (pulse check, EKG, X-Ray, blood test run etc. etc.) I would want to know how to get rid of it because I don't really like the idea of living with it like that. There has to be something. Even if it is not health threatening it's quite bothersome so I will appreciate very much your ideas about this. Thanks in advance for your support and be healthy!