vitamins raising blood platelet count

Dound

I always was very interested about the vitamins and correct alimentation. Today I’m looking for info about food that can concern the ability to raise the blood platelet count. I heard many opinions about this but all of them were different. I would like to clarify this. My platelet now is 24 but should be 100 so this is important to me to know for sure what to eat. If anybody knows something reply please.

P.S: I heard that food like veggies and fish are very good to consume in this situation but I’m not feel so confident about it.

miranda2

If you what to rise your blood count you have to eat different kind of foods. I know that fruits like apples, strawberries are good for that but also don’t forget to eat cereals mostly (iron fortified cereals) beans and legumes, potatoes, vegetables like broccoli and spinach or any kind of dark vegetables. I think that in spring and summer it’s easier to eat this kind of foods. Try to get use of consumption of different kind of salads or dried fruits. Don’t forget to eat protein because without protein it’s useless. So the best thing to do is to consume at least once a week chicken or turkey fish in order to increase your protein level. I know that there are a lot of vitamin supplements, I would like to recommend you something but I think that this would be wrong thing to do. It will be better to contact your doctor and to ask him before buying something, because even if they are just vitamins they can also damage your health.