Vomiting during menstruation

carey5000

Hey people, help me please with some answers. Every single time when I have period I'm getting really ill. I'm getting very tired - so tired that I can sleep the whole day. I'm feeling weak and often I end up vomiting. I've visited a gynecologist but I need to wait for the results, anyway I would like to get some anwers if possible. I think all girls can relate how is the first days during menstruation so for me is terrible - the problem is that I'm not feeling the pain or cramps as other girls do, I saw the post where others relate about it, I don't have it, I'm just having bad time vomiting. The gynecologist said something about some hormone imbalance but nothing certain. I'm searching for some answers of what I need to do about it? Maybe I'm young and this will pass with time? I don't know what to think!!! Are there some drugs that can help me? others have this? help please

krystyna

Hey, I'm here trying to find something useful for my best girlfriend. I personally have some pains during my periods, but not as my friend have.

She has similar symptoms to what you've said so I'm trying to help her. I've seen her how bad she's doing during her periods. She also is vomiting and gets really ill, nervous and gets exhausted very easily. Until I've done some research on it I didn't know that so much women suffer from it, I'm really sorry and now I'm considering myself lucky for not being SO ill during menstruation.

From what I've found out already it seems that what you two have is related to hormones. She visited a doctor who gave her different medications, but she doesn't want to go on the pill because she heard that a lot of people have nasty side effects so she's trying to find out some herbs and other natural things that possible could help her.

Someone knows something about it? I feel so bad for her, when she's having this, it's really hard to look at her how she's suffering and knowing that I can do nothing about it. Help?

Correia

Hi good people, I really need your help and if somebody can advise me what should I do I would be infinite thankful to him or her. My problem is that each time when I have my menstrual period I am very and very ill. I do know that there are a lot of girls complaining about big pains during this period but I think my situation is way worse than theirs. I’m doing relatively fine on other days of my period but when it’s second day and third day my overall situation is so bad that I can barely do at least something. I’ve noticed that I’m so sick during these days that my blood flow is unstoppable, I mean it goes very quickly and that’s non stop. I have found out that drinking something cold makes my blood to stop and I’m feeling a little bit better but anyway far from normal. As any other girl I also have pains, and I always can feel them in my pancreas area. That’s the most painful spot but I can feel aches all over my body: back, breasts, abdomen, legs etc etc. during my whole period I’m sweating like crazy, especially on those 2 most terrible days. 2 days I’m unable to do anything! Each time when I try to get out of my bed I’m feeling nauseous and dizzy and I’m like just to throw up. That’s why I never get out of my bed (only when I have to go to the toilette). I’m truly feeling like a zombie because it’s hard and painful for me to eat, move, sleep and even talk. I don’t even have to say that it’s very painful and hard to walk or doing other stuff. You may think that I’m over reacting but I’m not! Other girls of my age also have pains but they are doing much better than I do. I’ve told my mother that I have some pains but I never told her the full story because I have lost my virginity half a year ago and my parents doesn’t know about that and I’m very afraid that they would find out. That is why I never visited a doctor but I really would want to visit one. Each time when I’m telling my mother that it’s very painful she tells me to drink something warm, like tea or something like that but this makes me even more sick. The pains are intensifying and I start crying out of these pains. I don’t know what I should do because I do understand that only a doctor is able to help me but I just can’t visit one without my mother and I’m sure that the doctor will ask me if I’m virgin and I can’t answer that question in front of my mother. I’ve got even more concerned about this because one of my mom’s friend also said that she’s falling apart each time when she’s having her menstrual period and she went to the doctor and they said to her that she’s having an infection down there. I’m sooo afraid that I have that too… If you have ANY suggestions for me I would be very glad to listen them!

sara m

Hey I’m so happy that I found this site. I have had this since I had my first periods and it seems like vomiting during my periods is a normal part of my life. I decided to write here in hope that there is somebody that found how to eliminate this problem. I’m really glad that more people are sharing this experience so is this way I really feel that I’m not alone. I hope that one day doctors will be interested about this case and will start to look up for a solution and help women in this situation. In my opinion it is very important to help us in this critical period. There are a lot of women that every month feels their self as they are going to die. So do I. I visited a lot of doctors hoping that maybe one will be able to help me, but all of them said that this situation is normal, and that there are a lot of women that have the same condition. Honestly I don’t know anyone else that suffers of the same problem. When I have my periods I have to stay home for 2 days lying in my bed and just hoping that the pain will pass quickly. As a teenage I was very embarrassed about my situation because all my friends felt comfortable with their periods and just I felt like there is something wrong with me. Obviously now I understand that this is normal but still don’t understand why doctors do nothing with this. I hope that that there is somebody that understands me. I can’t stand those cramps anymore; there are those days when I think that I’m the unluckiest girl in the world. Maybe somebody can help or know how to decrease this pain. There are a lot of thing that make me feel ill during this period, besides pain every time I feel hot and after some minutes cold, I have different kind of cravings and I sweat very much. The worst I feel is when I start to vomit. Sometimes I even can’t believe that I vomit so much. I noticed that I start to vomit every time I eat and also every time I have those painful cramps. I tried different kinds of drugs that doctors recommended to me but it didn’t worked so here I am hoping that there is somebody that has some alternatives to this situations. All the solutions are acceptable. Thank you very much.