Want to start Dianabol

Getitup

hey all, I need to find some information about using Dianabol, that is why I really need your help here. I do know that this is a powerful steroid that should not be used without proper care, and this is the reason why I am here. I really want to start using it, and that’s why I am now very seriously considering about starting to use Dianabol steroid. I did have tried to search for information about it and I did found some very useful information that I do know I would benefit from it. however, the real reason why I am here is that I want to talk with someone who has already used it in the past, or maybe, even better, with somebody who’s still using it nowadays. I would really like to talk with somebody who has ever personally used it and so you could tell me how good it is, how it has affected you, what kind of side effects you had? What I should avoid while on it? what I should add while on it? for how long you have been on it? and generally anything. As I said, I do know a little bit about it from reading online, but you know… personal experience is always the best. I would like to get some information that you are thinking that is going to be helpful for me, that you think is important for me to know about it. Again, anything about the Dianabol, how to use it, where to get it, for how long etc. etc. what kind of cycles? If you are getting it from Mexico then how you are asking for it? I also know that there are different types of Diababol, which is better in your opinion? Or there are any ways to get a prescription for it? please help with anything you’ve got. I am living in Miami by the way, if this makes any changes at all. thanks.

Dodgshun

hey there, I do understand that this is not the advice that you are asking for but trust me this is the best advice you can be given here, it is that you need to stay away from this product. You might not understand why and you might understand that it can have side effects, but you really should trust me and should stay away from it. But in case you are under the age of 21 then you should not even think about it, you have even more reasons to listen to me and stay away from it. think about it. I don’t know you, and I don’t want to harm you, I want you to be safe, otherwise I wouldn’t post this. but even if you are over 21 then still better don’t try it or you can end very bad. If you don’t believe me, then simply write on google search for young people who are under 21 years old and read their stories online, you are going to see the consequences that I am pretty sure that you wouldn’t want to ever take them again. you can also see the consequences of people who are over 21 years old who took it that are not as horrible, but they are still… horrible. What I am talking here is not only from what I’ve read online, but I have been there and I have done D-bol either, I do know what I am talking about, that’s why I tell you that you shouldn’t use it. it is simply not worth it. you also can see and hear about people taking it and they can tell you that it does work, however, sooner or later most of the people using it, regret that they done it. besides the fact that it is risky for your health even if you are 21 or older, but it is also illegal which means that you could be changing your freedom simply for your endeavor. There are lots of reason to stay away from it even if you are over 21 years old. but less than that then you should not even think about trying it. you’ll find it your worst enemy if you do. yeah, I do agree with the fact that Dianabol is an very effective oral steroid, but even so it is very harsh for you, this is the reason why it is not legal. There are always some reasons as to why something is not legal and since it is not legal, then it is enough for you not to risk taking it.

but anyway, I am still a firm believer that you should not take it and stay as far as you can away from it, but even so, I do realize that the chances are very small that I am going to stop you from using it. I do know that you are not going to listen to me, this is why if there are any small chances then please don’t. but if this is still not enough and you still want to use it then there’s no other options for me than to tell you how to use it the safest possible way. I am going to tell you how you can use it without killing yourself.

So, assumingly you are over 21 years old and you don’t care about your freedom but you are still thinking about your own well being then look: you need to start off by using it 2 times per day, 5 mg of Dianabol each time and this means that you are going to take 10 mg of it per day. you shouldn’t start off by more than that, after you take your dosages for the first few days, you need to notice how it is working for you at that dosage. Only in such cases when you do feel perfectly fine but you also cannot see any results at all after some days of taking that dosage, you need to bump it up to 10 mg. but also taking it only 2 times per day which means you would go up from 10 mg to 20 mg a day. only in such cases when even there you are still not able to see any results at all (but it is very important that you need to stay on both of those dosages for a few days) then you can bump it up to 10 mg taken every 8 hours and stay there. that’s the maximum dosage you should ever take if you want to be fine. it doesn’t matter if it works or if it does not work for you. don’t go further. please. taking more pose a lot of really bad risks. If it does not work for you at this plan then it means that Dianabol does not work for you and that’s it. people are different which means that something can work for a certain person, but the exact same thing might not work for another. If you are not benefiting from that plan then it means Dianabol is not for you. generally I think that you should not be starting at all, but if you do then start with very little as it is very important. then go up to the plan I gave you. but no more. don’t kill yourself and take more or start with more. if there’s nothing that can make you stop from taking it then start with little and if there’s nothing then go up to maximum 10 mg taken every 8 hours and stay there for no more than 6 weeks. Preferably for 4 weeks or less. but if you reach the 10 mg every 8 hours for 6 weeks then it is mandatory to stop! and even then, you are going to need a post cycle therapy after you are going to finish with that. you are going to have some little liver damage that your body is going to need to be working on repairing that. it is something that your body can repair unless you have had some previous liver damage as well. but if you take more then your liver can get a permanent damage. And you need a post cycle therapy because if you won’t then you are going to lose everything that you have gained, and this is the reason why a lot of people make one very common mistake about continuing to use Dianabol (not to lose the effects and results) hence they end very bad. Taking even the slightest dosage after the 6th week is very dangerous. Trust me that by doing only what I have recommended up there and it is still going to damage your liver, but at least you are not going to kill yourself completely.

Some things may seem harmless or posing little risk, but that’s not true. you’ve got to do your research first. See how many people got some very bad consequences because they used Dianabol and that would make you think again. besides, I do understand that you might want to use at least something, you need to know that there are some much more better options than Dianabol, there are some legal options, safer options, etc. if you are interested in any of them then I would be glad to tell you which ones. once again, I did have used Dianabol myself, but if I could go back in time then I wouldn’t.

cyrusblitz

You know.. yeah, the other member who posted is right. and it is not only about the fact that d-bol is really illegal and you can have some very nasty side effects from using it, but there are also other risks such as you can get the “man boobs” as well as a short penis from using d-bol. I mean, you might not get caught by police, you might not get caught by the side effects and even then you can get a short penis and the ugly “man boobs”. Do you see how many risks it has? I really don’t think that everything what I have written above is what you want, but if that’s so or you don’t care then I don’t care even more so go ahead and use it. then later come back on the forum and on erectile dysfunction thread ask: “how to enlarge my penis” or come on other section threads and ask how to get rid of some certain side effects. or maybe we won’t see you here at all since there is no internet in jail. Whatever the end scenario would be, it doesn’t affect me, but as you can see, it affects you. so for your own well being, just don’t do it. in case you are doing sports then do it naturally, but if you’re preparing for some games then I really hope that you are going to get caught there and so you’ll be kicked out, maybe in this way you are going to forget about using this dangerous steroid d-bol. Not sure if you can understand, but I don’t want you anything bad to happen to you, I just want you not to ruin your life in this way, it is simply not worth it. hope you’ll understand me correctly. Good luck.

Beinale

From as much as I have heard and I know it… all the steroids (especially dianabol) is coming up positive on a drug test, on any drug test if I’m not wrong. This is why, whatever you would want to do, whenever you would go, you’re going to be caught because from as much as I know, getting employed you can get asked to pass a drug test, playing sports and going to games you are asked to pass a drug test, going to hospital because of a health issue or annual check up, you are asked to pass a drug test, even when driving you can get stopped and the policeman can ask you to pass a drug test. I’ve even heard lately that they put this drug test into universities and even schools. Again, it almost does not matter what you do, you are going to get caught eventually unless you would get some very big luck. But getting caught with such a powerful steroid like dianabol surely leads to legal issues and additional problems.

This is only another reason why you shouldn’t take it, but yeah, besides this one it is also true about the fact that dianabol has the potency of making you to have a short penis and I also know that it shrinks your balls (it can eventually make you infertile). And yeah, I’ve also heard about the fact that it can make you have the man boobs too. I know that there’s a scientific term for it but I can’t remember it well. if you really want to use something that bad then simply use some natural supplements. Of course, as nearly all young people you might not be patient to wait for the natural supplements to show an effect, but you will eventually understand that they are a much better option. I personally wouldn’t bother with it if I were you. I also go to gym, I also want to look good, I also work our hard and I was also thinking about dianabol, but then people helped me to “open my eyes” and realize that it is not worth you. I, and some other people here as well, also try to do so. I got some help when I was like you, now you need help and we give it to you. just work out hard at the gym and have a proper diet, this is the best way for your success and you might or you might not believe me, I do know what I’m talking about. these are much better than using dianabol that is why you should be better re consider your decisions. As you can see, I am not the first person who tells you that you should think about it once again, there must be a reason, isn’t it? and there is not only one reason and some very good reasons for you not to go after it. I really hope that in the end you would understand.

WildKnight

Look, you need to know one very important thing about dianabol and it is the fact that it is extremely hard to find any good dianabol product domestically for a good while now and although you might find some in other places like Europe, there are a lot of the Euro (and not only) brands (maybe only except for the Naposim) that are fake and counterfeit, useless products (even though, to be honest I still think that you can find some fake Naposim as well so…) or at least they might be under dosed than how they actually should be. I do know a lot about dianabol and this is why I have to honestly tell you that if I had to do it once again then I would really have kick started my first cycles with 50 mg of the test prop taken every day for the first 10 days of my cycle which would be much better, even though I have to warn you that this is a very painful injection, by the way.

Before I would be able to give you any little advice about it all, then I really need to know you much better, I would really need to know a lot more about your eating habits, your age, your training history, your body characteristics, your history of health issues and many many other things as well as they are all very important. there’s one very important point I need to tell you. be sure that most of those people who have been on this body building game for a while, and they are real body builders who are really doing it for years and progressing etc. etc. then they are all going to tell you that getting some really good results is not based on what supplements or steroids or whatever else you can take there. you won’t have a body builder’s body by using d-bol and watching tv or going to gym alone. Some real results are all based 50% on the nutrition, 20-25 % on your trainings as well as 20-25% on getting enough and good sleep as this is also very important. you’ve got to know that the gear indeed is helpful but only if used properly, it is increasing the nitrogen retention, it is keeping your muscles hydrated (but of course it does so only in case you are drinking enough water for that), it is improving your protein synthesis as well as it is also giving some of the extra aggression or will power or whatever else you can call it that is helping you when you are training hard, when you are training as hard as you can, when you push harder and then even harder and so on (and only the androgens are in fact doing that, the anabolics are easier on the system, but it is also producing less in terms of results.

But, what’s really important is that the results you are achieving are lasting much more longer with a good and proper Post Cycle Therapy regimen in order to get your HPTA axis back on the track and in such case when you are going to need to adjust your training routine in a way to prepare for being off the gear. You should not and you are not supposed and able to stay on all year long, in the end of it all. if you want to use, you have to be informed, and there are some really really good and excellent books out there regarding this thing, sadly I cannot remember their titles as I have read them a long time ago, however I do know that almost anything that is written by Anthony Roberts or by the Dan Duchaine of course and there are also a few more people too. if you’re going to start off with this then it is going to be very good for you.

believe me, you would really want and even need to listen and take some advices from the people above, besides you really need to keep Nolvadex as well as Arimidex around, to have them handy, just in case you are on a cycle (this is just so you could be safe any minute, I personally have always been taking  10 mg of Nolvadex a day and each time that my nipples has been getting a little bit itchy or maybe sore than I have been getting my dosage up to 20 mg a day).

in addition, you may not need at all the Arimidex product, but you still need to have it around due to the fact that you would be very and very happy to have it near in case you are going to notice that you start feeling some of the gyno symptoms. Search for them online if you don’t know what are they. Besides, there is a new research out there that I have heard about that is showing that in addition to blocking the estrogen receptors, this Aridimex product is also able to increase the testosterone production either. I really think that it is going to be very helpful for you if you would know about the fact that there is a perfectly legal site where you can enter and where you able to purchase some of the anti estrogens as well as PCT drugs in there. that site is very important to whoever intends to do it, and since it does seem to me that you intend to do it, then you should know about it. In case you really decide to go through all of it, then you should let me know and we could talk more about it all. I would also recommend you to stay away from it, but I also realize that we can do very little to stop you, as somebody else up there said it. that is why, I have to recommend you what you can do if you still start with it and I need to tell you that there are a lot of other things that you would need along with dianabol if you start with it, you need much more than dianabol alone. So, besides all the above said by me and by others, a good cycle is going to cost in anywhere between about $ 600 and maybe even up to $ 1000 or so, unless you are having some really good connections, some people who can do it all to you easier, less expensive and so on. but I due to the fact that you have asked for some sources for dianabol then I really doubt about it and if you want to ask me then I have to tell you that no… I do not have any, anymore, for a while now as I do not want to use them anymore.

but there are some very important things that you need to know like for example that bodybuilding, is in fact, a lifestyle, and in case you are going to commit to it, then you need to know that this is nearly inevitable. You would need to try the sauce at least once. All that I am saying here is from personal experience that is why trust me I do know it all very well. I do know very well that you need to be very responsible and to realize that this is not a panacea or anything that you can easily and unplanned deal with. this is something that requires lots of attention, responsibility, planning, time, etc. etc. I personally am waking up every single day with each meal and I am having a very planned workout, to every little details. Using dianabol is not like using aspirin. And bodybuilding is not like “I can do it effortlessly or without any responsibilities”. By the way, I have been doing all of this for more than 10 years now, if that means something to you.

Suffes

Oh yeah, I do agree with the fact that you want to try the sauce at least once to see how it is working. at least that was my case, I have done it once, I’ve tried it and I have done a cycle of dianabol. So well, I have been on that for 7 weeks and in that time I have gained 20 lbs while on it, but the thing is that I have lost half of what I have gained (10 lbs) for the next 6 weeks after I have stopped that cycle. Well, just in case you are a slender, like I am, then you really need to pack on the pounds pretty easily in case you are going eat a lot and you are going to work out properly. But yeah, I also agree with the fact that if you’re going to use it for a prolonged period of time then this might end bad, that is why you shouldn’t use it for a period longer than 6 or 7 weeks, because if you do then you can regret it. I’ve seen people who have done it and I have seen that they do regret about what they have done.

Fuleat

Hello to everybody. I’ve been reading this post and I have seen the information about the “small penis” and I only wanted to say that I’m respectfully disagree with this, those people who are thinking that steroids can make you have a small penis or/and shrink your D then they are very misinformed as steroids do not do this. assumingly that you are using Dianabol with responsibility then be sure that you are going to be all fine. you have been said that you need to have an anti estrogen around, that’s true, you only need to have one handy just in case, in such cases when you are noticing to have gyno symptoms. Besides, it has also been mentioned above about the fact that it is very much depending who is exactly using it. I honestly think that this is very wrong when somebody tells that something is surely going to work or it is surely not going to work for a person. You have to understand that this is simply wrong, you can’t know how it will work for a certain person as we are all absolutely different and respond different to drugs, steroids etc. etc. like for example, presuming you are an ectomorph that is having a low body fat then I really think that dianabol can be working very and very good for you. but again, this is not all, it also depends on a lot of factors as well, that’s why people are being asked to talk with their doctors prior to be put on a medication. I agree that you have to read about contraindications, precautions, side effects and warnings of a drug. but if you did analyzed all that information carefully and you still think that it might be a good option for you then I would recommend you to start with anywhere between 20 and 30 mg of ed for anywhere between 5 to 8 weeks. In such a case that you can legally get it then I am pretty sure that you do not need anything more than that. you just need to try it out. however, in such a case when you are already having a high body fat % or you read that there’s something contraindicated or you then I surely do not recommend to use dianabol at all. I don’t even recommend to think about it. “maybe it is still going to be fine”. no. if there is at least something that makes you to stay away from it then most likely you need to stay away from it. the same with your age, if you are under 21 then of course you have to stay away from it. but anyway, I still cannot recommend it to you or not recommend it like that, I can’t tell you anything more as long as I do not know you. knowing you in person and your history would be much more easier. And to be honest, I really doubt that here is anybody who can recommend anything taking in consideration that you have written very little information about yourself. Taking or not taking it depends very much on how is exactly taking it.

And by the way, if you are wondering why you can’t take it if you are having a high body fat percentage then I can tell you, it is because this steroid will make you fat and besides it is going to cause you to hold a lot much more water, leads to water retention. This is a big problem for a lot of people out there. and unfortunately, there are also a lot of people out there that are having a high body fat percentage taking the dianabol. They are doing so being mistakenly informed that if they would take it, they would make it lower, and they really think that they eventually will. But they end up with even more. I think that you only need to be very careful about this as well as about other contraindications as well (high body fat percentage is not the only one).