Watery discharge

adele.fan

hey everybody, please help me i'm scared and i don't know what to do. i have a lot of clear, alike watery discharge for the past few days, someone knows what this means? i have this for the first time in my life. never experienced something like this and i dunno what this can be. this discarghe is a lot, really, i feel like im on my period and it scares me, it's very strange. is this a sign of being preggy? i want to know what is happening to me. i would really appreciate if someone can help me. thanks and please reply quickly.

Chelsea H

Hey girl how you are doing? any updates? I have the same problem as you: watery discharge for the last few days, a lot of discharge. I also start having cramps for about 3 days. As you have it the discharge is very clear and I don't know what is that but I'm feeling horny every time I'm near my boyfriend. Also I understand when you said that you have a feeling like you are on your period. Because of the discharge I have the exact same feeling like I'm going to have my period. I really need and advice too because I have done home pregnancy tests about a week ago and 4 days ago and they both came back negative. I am totally confused whether I am having strange menstrual symptoms or I am waiting for the baby (me and my boyfriend what a baby), that's because my periods were really irregular. Should I just wait? Any insight would be appreciated.

Tiffany

Hello ladies, I how you are feeling everyone? What updates you have? I'm trying to help with some advices girls who are concerned about being pregnant but I don't have a certain answer for you. As I said in other post you, watery discharge or any other discharge isn't a real sign of being pregnant. There are a lot more things that can cause it (vaginal fungus or other diseases). The biggest and most common sign of being pregnant is a late period, but if you had irregular periods is really hard saying something for sure. Sore or tender breasts, dizziness, having a continuously urge of eating, tiredness. These are some symptoms from a lot of them that might tell you are pregnant. Wait for a couple of days and do a home pregnancy test, but the best option is to visit a doctor. Make a urine or ultrasound to be sure. All pregnancies are different, some women have watery discharges during pregnancy period others don't. I suggest to do whatever it takes to visit a gynecologist... Good luck ladies and take care of you!

Tanishaa

Hello, I just started to have watery discharge too for few days! It is so much of it that I soaked all my undies and it felt so uncomfortabe))

Moreover, I'm late on my period but that's very usual for me. That's because I have been stressed out and for more than 7 months already. However I can't remember having before watery discharge so hopefully this is it)) Me and my husband are trying really hard for getting pregnant and having a little baby but without any luck so far. Now I'm in my 4th day late period, I have this watery discharge and some cramping)) I really hope I'm pregnant but I have no sore breasts and no morning sickness, not as I imagine it would be.

I've read on the internet other women's feedback that watery discharge really can be a sign of pregnancy so I hope is! Best wishes!

OrangeKim602

Well, Tiffany is right. When I was in my first pregnancy 8 years ago I don't remember having watery discharge. I'm sorry if I'm going to disappoint you but I share my story. I have two children so being honest my only early pregnancy symptom was that I urinated a lot more than usual. I really couldn't go far away from my house because I was afraid that I would find a toilet :D Other pregnancy symptoms I got only when I was 2 months pregnant: my breasts were very sore until they become so sore it was unbearable and I was very and very tired all the time. I wasn't able to do anything useful, I just kept staying in bed all day long. Moreover I got some weight at about 8 weeks when I was first pregnant. All these are pregnancy symptoms mentioned about and I know from my own experience that this is true, however about watery dischage I didn't hear that is why I decided to search something about this. I'm wondering whether it is a pregnancy symptom too because my period now is late and it still has not come but my periods usually are regular. I wouldn't mind having a 3th child, my husband seems to be happy too if it comes to another baby. However home pregnancy tests show negative results and that is why I'm confused now. I don't know what to think because I don't see any certain answers so I guess I will keep searching further. Good day everyone.

Madison30

Hey, It can be a lot of things, for example when it happened to me I discovered that I was pregnant but obviously it depends on the situation. I had a watery discharge for 3 weeks and I thought that it was due to the fact that I had some change in my hormones. Obviously it scared me at the beginning but after that I discovered that I’m preg. You have to check up yourself and you’ll discover what that is.
My friends had the same thing, during the period of discharge she had a lot of symptoms like nausea and she felt like she what to puke every time during the day. She also experienced some headaches that during some weeks started to become more and more insupportable. She felt herself very tired and had some strange cravings during the day. There were also those days when she explained that she felt like she was sick, strange feelings of hotness or on the contrary very cold. Boobs were sensitive stomach bloated. She was not able to work because she said that every time when she started to do something it was very hard to her to concentrate on the work.

She was secure that she is pregnant but besides all of this after doing some exams she discovered that she only had some infections. I don’t remember what kind of infection was that, it wasn’t so serious. Anyway she wasn’t preg so she told me to be careful. When I had this at the beginning I also thought that I could have some infection but in reality I was pregnant. Now everything it’s ok. So in my opinion you have to consult your doctor to do some exams and then you’ll discover what this is. So good luck and take care of yourself.