Weakened Hair because of climate?

slimmy65

My hair problems started not so long ago and I don’t understand what caused it. Usually when I have had some hair problems I always knew what it was caused by, this time I really don’t know what could happened or what have I’ve done to create this problem. It started approximately 2 or 3 weeks ago when I have has some serious hair loss sensations, more that usually. I always had hair loss problems and usually during the fall or spring season. My mother always told me that this is because during these 2 seasons or hair and generally our body is experiencing a strange weakness because the weather is changing and during this season we have to take care more and more about our body and hair.

This time I have experienced some strange things such as dandruff that I have never had in my life and my hair shine disappeared nearly completely. I have asked some people about this and they told me that usually this happens when you switch to another shampoo or when you change the climate, water and so on. I didn’t switched and changed anything in my life and hair routine, everything was like before this. I can’t say that I don’t take care about my hair, I do a lot of masks and use a lot of oils such as olive and coconut oils, they always helped me to bring the shine that I wanted and to help me to grow up my hair longer. I love long hair, and my hair is long enough but I would like to have it longer. Now, I think about its health and I’m worried. What could you suggest me to do? do you think that when this season change would end my hair bright would appear?

martyczeck

Besides the fact that usually when spring or fall comes it always brings some weakness and sometimes it doesn’t mean that it’s your fault, if you think that this is not the cause of your hair weakness then the only possible thing could be the fact that you don’t have enough vitamins, you know that the biggest amount of vitamins are taken during the summer and the less amount of vitamins are taken during the winter. Try to introduce some of the essential vitamins, B6 omega 3 and so on, and I’ quite sure that soon you’ll see the difference, you have to wait just some time till the summer will come so having this said, yeah, I do think that with this time would disappear. But you also should not forget about the vitamins as they are very important either.