Weight Loss And Stretch Marks

Jessica

Two years ago I got pregnant and gained some kg that scared me that they would result in serious stretch marks. I read a lot about this problem, and decided to buy an organic oil from Eucerin. One word can say everything, it is Fantastic.
It helped me to avoid stretch marks on my belly, hips and breast. However, I consider that rapid weight loss can really cause serious stretch marks, that’s why I would recommend sport and a good organic oil.

Kaya

Hey Jessica, you did a wonderful thing getting the organic oil. These oils are healthy and the best part about them is that they don't have any side effects. What could be ore wonderful than this to a pregnant woman and her child. How did you use to apply it? How often? What smell would you recommend? I heard the coconut oil is excellent. What did your doctor say about using these oils? Tell us more:)

You're so right about sports, unfortunately pregnant women don't take this seriously, and many of them are unhappy with their body after giving birth. 

Jessica

Hi Kaya,

I used the Eucerin natural oil for stretch and marks that I bought on amazon. I applied it in the morning after my shower, and sometimes in the evenings. As it is a natural oil composed of jojoba, olives and almonds, it smelled a natural oil. The coconut oil is excellent, and want to mention that it is excellent even to apply it on face, especially in the winter time. Any natural oil, be it an olive oil, it is very good. Definitely, there many creams for stretch, however they contain a lot of parabens, sls, and other chemicals that are harmful and nor as effective. Any doctor is pro these organic oils, so for sure any mom can use it safely.