Weight loss pills

Melina

I was always a little overweight, always a little bigger than other girls in my class, then at work etc. I am not the "into workout" kind of person, maybe that is the main reason of my problematic weight. I heard a lot about weight loss pills, so i wanted to give it a try, that seemed the easiest way to lose weight, moreover, it didn’t require any extra physical effort. I started taking the pills when i was 21, i weighted 180 to my 176 cm frame. I took the Chinese pills, there are called Lidia, green pack. Anyway, i took the pill every morning before breakfast, and indeed, i showed result. In a 4 months period i reached 145.5 lbs. That was a great success for me in weight measurements, not in health ones. 

First, i lost sooo much hair, the one that is left is totally unhealthy. Second, my nails...so thin and the color simply unhealthy. Then my skin, kinda got old, not of a 21 yo.

I was having this nod in my throat, like always, even when sleeping, i could feel it. Headaches, every single day. Poor sleep and tremor most of the time. Oh, almost forgot, for the entire period, i had pimples on my chest, and that's nasty for a young lady to have! 

My daily diet was mostly a big sneakers, maybe a cola and one whole meal, if my mom made sure to feed me. It's like i forgot i needed to eat. 

Then in 6 months i stopped taking the pills, i was happy with my weight, and unhappy with my look and estate. And in the next 6 months the 40 lns were all back on me. 

Conclusion, loosing weight with weight loss pills is such a stupid thing! I should have learned how to eat healthy, workout and take care of my body. Never gonna repeat that mistake. Hope my "confession" will help any young lady who's thinking on taking any diet pill!

Jessica

Hi Melina,

The problem with the diet pill faced me, too. I was also young, smth like 20/21, and also thought that I was fat and needed a diet. And, of course no fitness enthusiast me as those pills for losing weight. Firstly, I should admit that I eat less in order to lose more, and that resulted in a bad experience. In two months I lost some kgs and I looked skinner, however, that didn’t stop me to take more pills and to lose more weight. And here came my problems. I did an ulcer, my face was filled with pimples, also I lost a lot of hair and my health was weak. My mom was scared and fed me up in order to gain weight and to look like a normal teenage girl. That experience I would remember my whole life and would never repeat it again. A perfect balance between a healthy life and a normal weight is sport, exercises and swimming. That is what I am doing now!