Weight loss problems… any supplements please?

ErinSweet

Hey girls is there anyone? I need some help.. I’m trying to lose weight so drastically, for me this is very important (I guess as for every girl) but the problem is that I don’t know how to deal with this. I tried to stay on my diet and I have also tried to go to gym, I still go to gym but I can’t control myself. I really eat different kind of unhealthy food and when I buy this all the time I think that it’s okay and nothing will happen, after this, after I eat I start to feel guilty about what I’ve done… I lost my weight 2 years ago and I felt so beautiful, happy and confident in myself that you can’t even imagine, but something happened to me and I now I have become more stressed and depressed, that’s why I gained all my weight back. Since that day I’m trying to lose weight and every night when I go to sleep I just think about the situation and every night I promise myself that the next morning I am going to change everything. I feel so helpless… I see so many ex friends that are so slim beautiful and tidy they are so feminine what I can’t say about me. I have so many clothes, beautiful clothes but I can’t wear them because they are small in size for me but 2 years ago they were perfect for me.. I wish I could turn back the time for 2 years ago to change my past and to continue my diet. I know that a part of this is a psychological one and I know that many people can’t understand me, I just want to say that for me it’s very important and I would like to do something for this but I don’t know why I can’t… I can’t talk about this with somebody because I don’t have so many friends and because I know that nobody can understand me. That’s really strange I know and many of you can think that this is not the most important problem that one person can have, but trust me for me it is important and it is ruining my life. I started to observe that people that I love, friends and other started to get filled about all my complaints about my weight and I feel this, that’s why I’m really scared to talk with somebody. Many of my friends told me that I look okay and that there is no problem, but actually I really miss me when I was 12 kg less and when I felt so free. I still remember the sensation that it produce to me, that feeling that you’re complete and I felt perfect that time. I consider that the most important thing in our life is to accept you. When you can’t do this you start to collapse and you don’t observe as everything that you are trying to do just don’t match. I know very well and I’m sure that all the stress and all the depression that I have now started 2 years ago when I put on weight and when I lost my confidence. Many people can confirm that when you love yourself seems like everything that you want to do, you can do. This is my biggest fear, that I am going to be like this forever and that I wouldn’t change my stress situations. I’m really sorry about people that are by my side that are trying to help me.. I know that they are so sick of all this nervous situations and stress situation I create, so I’m here, because I’m looking for help.  I would like to know if there is somebody that can help me or maybe have had the same situation. The most important thing for me now is to find out if there are some supplements for weight loss that can help me … in this situation and after 2 years full of suffering, depression and stress I would like to change this. Maybe some appetite suppressors some supplements that are very good for weight loss and that literally can create miracles. That’s really important for me, please if somebody can help then reply to me as soon as possible. Thanks a lot in advance for everything.

Mysecutage

Hey dear, I’m so sorry about your situation, I understand you very well, when the problem is linked with your weight there start to appear a lot of other problems. There are people that can hold this and other that find this thing very difficult, so I would like to share with you what I used after my pregnancy, this supplement helped me very much, it’s called the one A day weight smart. This supplement is full of vitamins so it’s a good thing for your health and the second thing that I like is that this supplement is able to curb my appetite with success. I recommend you to try this, maybe it will help you and you are going to get your results back soon. Good luck and I wish you to be slim and fine.

BlackSoul

I can recommend you to pay attention to herbalife. There are a lot of treatments that can really help you and you can find the best one for you. I used Quick Smart weight loss program. It’s really amazing how this can help you and how this program can create a plan for you and can help you with choosing the best of you. In this plan you can find so many types of protein shakes and you can receive an multi-vitamin cell activator which provides you the right quantity of vitamins and minerals that your body need. How you know, when somebody is on a diet it can provide a lot of damage to your health and you can find your body a little dehydrated and with a lot vitamin and minerals deficiencies.  I think that the most important thing is to choose the best supplement for your heath, and if you’re searching for the best one for you then don’t forget to choose the one that can provide you energy and a lot of vitamins because that’s what matters.

notonlyme

For me, the best way to clean your body of toxins and to provide a good and healthy weight loss is to eat healthy and to eat the right food. I don’t consider that the pills, supplements and other stuff is so good for our health, the best way is to choose the right things for our body. Besides this, remember that these supplements are made to be used for a very short period of time, you can’t use them all your entire life, that’s why when you stop taking them you just create a yo-yo effect that will put you on gaining weight back again. Don’t forget about this because a lot of women who have used them, put their weight right back, or even more.

ErinSweet

hello, I know very well about the side effects that can happen when somebody just stop taking the supplements, and I know very well that the best way to lose weight and to stay healthy is to eat healthy. I’m here because I was trying to lose weight for a very long time, and the first time that I did this worked like you described, now I’m really suffering and I was looking for a food supplement or some pills that can help me to achieve my goals and can push me to changes. I would like to eat healthy, I would like to have such a diet every day, and I would like to be healthy, lean, slim without any chemicals but 2 years of trying is enough for me. I know that if I would finally lose my weight I can have the yo-yo effects, but I know that if I would lose weight, if I would start to love me, I am going to do everything to maintain my weight and to look like I would like to look because I know that this will make me happy and fulfilled. Any way thanks for all your comments and suggestions.

Mysecutage

Hey there. You’re welcome. I really would like to help you and I really hope that one day you would achieve your final goal. I know that this is hard to believe, after two years of suffering, but I hope that soon you would achieve your happiness and you would start to love yourself the same way as you did 2 years ago because this is extremely important, to love yourself. I believe that we you don’t love yourself then nobody would but as soon as you start looking at you with confidence, immediately everything starts to be better, every start to be easier. We are here to help you, so if you need to talk with somebody you can write here, I think that there are a lot of other people that have had the same thing or that are looking for help the same as you look for it. Don’t worry and do the thing that you consider that is the best for you and give all your best for achieving the final goal.