when he cums in you but you wash up immediately

sara m

well, i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend some time ago and he couldn't resist and it happened this. he cam in me and i went to bathroom for taking a pee and i washed up my vagina with hot water. i don't know if that means that everything come out of it and i'm clear or not. does it mean that i'm not getting pregnant or the sperm could get inside of me in that period when he cum in me and i went to the bathroom? i don't use any kind of birth control... please someone give me some answers, what should i do now? thanks in advance everyone!

MBernic

Hello there Sara, unfortunately I have really bad news for you... If you choose to have sex there's always a possibility that you may become pregnant! So you weren't doing anything to prevent it an unplanned pregnancy. If you absolutely feel the need to have sex, please use a reliable source of birth control and / or most common: condoms. It is not that hard!  

Where a penis go inside a female body and where pee comes out are two different places, so unfortunately for you, peeing won't help you at all. The same way won't help you at all the fact that you washed up immediately! For you to know: when a man's penis ejaculates it produces millions of sperm and it's needed only one for you to get you pregnant. Well, to sum this up - your chances of being pregnant are very high. If you find out that you're still NOT pregnant then be more careful next time.

Best wishes and hope you will be alright!

alannah

i'm so sad right now... yes you can be pregnant, and if you're worried then go get some damn birth control pills or whatever, condoms etc. sometimes it doesn't work, but it's much safer with that. do something to protect yourself. however it's not sure that you're pregnat! i have had sex with my fiance so many times, we never use condoms, i'm not on birth control and he cummed in me so many times but I'M STILL NOT PREGNANT and i'm soooooooo agry because of that! it is very sad that someone who doesn't want to get pregnant has all the chances to be pregnant, but those who want, are trying hard on this and still nothing. from this you can take your conclusion that NOT everyone who gets cummed in falls pregnant, those who have no luck like me doesn't get pregnant for a year! in my opinion it is much worse NOT to be able to get pregnant than to be pregnant when you don't want, for example when you're too young. be careful next time, and btw mbernic was right with what he said...

beckzy

Hello, please someone help me if you can. I have a similar problem to the original's post but a little different. Well, I'm 22 years old and I'm perfectly healthy so is my boyfriend, now we are trying to have our first baby and we have had sex a few times now almost daily for about a month. The problem I have is that whenever we finish and he cums inside of me something is wrong. Or I'm not sure about that. I'm not sure whether this is something normal or no but I feel like his sperm leaks out from my vagina every time he pulls out and I'm concerned that it doesn't reach it destination, where it should go. I don't know if this is normal or if it is possible at all but this is the truth. I'm very serious right now so please don't think that this is a joke because it is not. I'm thinking that this could be my own liquid which is coming out but I'm not sure. I really would like to get pregnant but this makes to worry so much! so please if anyone knows something useful for me feel free to let me know.

MBernic

Hello beckzy, I really want to help you so I’m going to try to answer your questions even though I’m not an expert.

Well, if you and your boyfriend do NOT use any condoms or any birth control pills then chances that you’re going to get pregnant are high. However you and your boyfriend need to go to a doctor’s cab. to check  if both of you are perfectly healthy. I need to tell you that there are different disease that you, as a mother, won’t feel them and you won’t have any symptoms that you have a specific disease BUT your children is going to suffer because of this disease that is why you should consult a doctor before having a baby. You should prepare for him or her. Also, the fact that a man’s sperm is coming out of the vagina it is perfectly normal. When a man's penis ejaculates it produces millions of sperm and it's needed only one for you to get you pregnant, as I said in the previous post, so you don’t have to worry that it leaks out. However, I read somewhere that some women who are trying to get pregnant believe that they should stay with their legs up and body down for the sperm to come down, I personally think that this activity is absolutely useless but you might try it if you want.

When you’re going to visit a doctor (because you really should visit one) you can ask him this question. Well, I hope that my information somehow helped you. Good luck and be healthy!!!