Which birth control pills don't cause weight gain?

Eliza78

The reason birth control pill may cause weight gain is the estrogen’s characteristic of retaining water in the organism. However, once the organism gets used to the product, it develops a kind of defense mechanism and with constant administration of the pill, the extra weight goes away naturally.

A.Montecore

People taking oral contraceptives are prone to gaining weight even though studies promise the opposite. Women taking oral/hormone contraceptives have always complained of getting extra weight, therefore, the studies are not always accurate.

yingyang

I'm taking Alesse and have not gained a gram. I've been using these contraceptives for almost 2 years, and i can say that it helps me maintain normal weight. Contraceptives keep my hormones under control, so before my period i don't eat more, like i used to before taking alesse. I drink lots of water, women who take these pill know they need to stay well hydrated. So by drinking lots of water, i don't store fat. Women complain about extra weight because they don't take the appropriate hormones for their body. I know women that grown some kind of a mustache because they took the wrong contraceptives! You don't wanna be other than serios when it comes to hormones.