2 inch penis at 17

Vichimen

Hello everyone, I’m a teenager I’m 17 years old and I have a problem that in my opinion is a big one. Just please don’t laugh at me. I don’t know if this is normal but I have a 2 inch penis. Not so long ago I started to date a girl and I know that soon we will become very close, enough to have sex. The only thing is that I’m really scared because I have never had this before but I’m scared that she won’t like it. I’m really scared about this, she can break up with me because of this, I like her very much and I don’t want to break up with her because of this. I don’t know what to think.. I’m really desperate...

azul

I know that this is a problem for you now and that this effects very much yourself confidence but you have to think that there are some options. Some of these options are positive others are negative. First of all don’t forget that 17 years is not the end of the puberty and that means that since 25 years you can change very much as well as your “friend”. So it is not for sure that you’ll have this for all your life and that he’ll not wrong. The second is a negative thing and that is that maybe it’s your biggest size but you don’t have to worry because there are thousands of men that have the same size, the thing is that if the girl really likes you she will accept you the way you are. You have to be confident even if you think that this is a tragedy… soon you’ll understand that this is not so important. Another thing that I’ve heard is that there are some women that really love men with small penis, because it creates more pleasure. So don’t worry, there are positive and negative in all the things that happens to us. I think that is more important to think about your health and not to the size or something else. Moreover, you’ll know what kind of girls she is if she stays with you or no after this.

JackSon9

Oh please people, love have very little when it comes to sex.  I mean yes love is important and obviously she can love you the way you are but I think that 2 inches can’t do the job. In your case your penis is really that small. Yes, she can love you and accept this but if after some time you’ll not be able to satisfy her then it will be bad, it will be a problem. I don’t want to scare you dude, but I think that 2 inch penis is for a 7 year boy. I think that this is a real problem and you have to do something with this. 2 inches is really small for a teenager, I have heard about 2 inch clits that is very big but I have never heard about 2 inch penis. I think that there is something wrong and you have to discover what exactly is and fix it.  I’m just wondering, if now you have 2 inches what did you have had when you was 8 or 10 years old? I don’t want to make fun of you but this mostly seems like you’re joking. Try to go to speak with your doctor, it’s the right time. For those who comment here that this is normal or okay you’re freak. This is a problem I can compare it with a 17 years old girl that don’t have menstruation. Dude, it will be better to speak with your doctor and ask him to do something. If he says that you have nothing to do then try to search some penis enlargement methods. There are different methods and special things that are made in order to help. I don’t know if they are really helpful but if you don’t know what to do it’s better to try something than doing nothing about it.

I think that you have to think about this seriously, remember that now you’re 17 years old and maybe your girl or other girls that you met now are virgins but don’t forget that after some years you’ll become a real man and you’ll met some women that have had other men before you and I don’t think that they’ll be very happy to have sex with 2 inch… Please don’t think that I’m rude or something but I want to show you how do the things are, and what you have to expect in future if you do nothing today. I just try to help you and I really hope that I helped you a little and I hope that soon you’ll find some remedies for this.