A life full of troubles because of mono

Nestand

Hello my dear friends, I’m here because I really need your help and I really need to talk with people that have the same thing as I have. I was diagnosed with mono when I started to study at the university and still now I am suffering from it and I can’t get rid of this intense feeling. I suffered for years and there were always situations when I felt good and when I felt very bad and this happen all the time, continuously. Every year I have to pass over pain and fatigue and every time I’m trying to help myself to encourage and to go on but I feel like I cannot do it much more. I have seen thousand doctors in order to find the right thing for me and some help. But none of the helped me because the only thing that I heard from them for all these years is that I’m crazy and that I need to use some anti-depressants if I want to feel myself better. The last 3 years were the worse in my life, during this time I tried multiple times to change my life, to grow up in my carrier and to start something new but I couldn’t! Finally after years of research I found out a doctor that decided to do some exams and to control if everything is okay with me. He tested me for EBV and he found out that there is something wrong. He told me that my levels were greater than it normally has to be. He prescribed me something that has to deal with gamma globulins and I had to take very seriously this regime. After some months I was diagnosed in another clinic with fibromyalgia and in addition with a strange sleep disorder that I can’t remember the name but I never heard about such a disorder. Now, I’m so confused that I can’t classify myself. I feel that my fatigue cycle is growing and that the pain is becoming more and more insupportable. I wanted to be qualified for disability because I really can’t do things that I used to do in the past.. But I can’t because I wasn’t able to pay certain money in the system in time and now they told me that there is nothing that they can do for me. My situation is really difficult now and I’m tired of it. I receive so many different treatments and from 5, 6 different doctors but none of them seem to help. I don’t know whom should I trust and what to do. I can’t have the disability and I can’t work because I feel very bad so what I am supposed to do? I feel like I’m becoming insupportable for my family. What is happening to me? Is there somebody that can help me? What can I do? I have so many doctors that I even don’t know which one to trust. Each of them describes my situation in a different way and each of them seems to know what they are talking about but... I’m the only one that doesn’t know what to do…  It’s impossible to have so many different descriptions and diseases, isn’t it? Sometimes I feel like I have to start all from the beginning and to search for a new doctor, but then I start to think that if the new doctor is going to have another diagnose for me how should I react? I think that I’ll never find the truth about my health. I started with a mono disease and I finished now with multiple other diseases and with a bag full of different drugs for different things. What to do?