best medicine for weight loss

linda2

Hi
I'm new
if someone knows that is best medicine for weight loss preferably with at least adverse reactions because I also take Tramadol.
ideally a weight loss medicine that will not interact with this painkiller

Sophia

Hi
I'm new
if someone knows that is best medicine for weight loss preferably with at least adverse reactions because I also take Tramadol.
ideally a weight loss medicine that will not interact with this painkiller
I tried Orlistat but helped me as long as used it. After I stopped to administer this medicine, my weight comes back. As I know all weight loss medicines work like that. They are effective while you are using them.
I heard about a medicine that helps to lose weight but it is very expensive (Ozempic).
Regretfully, I don't have so much money to begin treatment with this medicine. Anyway, people said that weight comes back even with this medicine.
Consult with a doctor if you can use weight loss medicines.
Anyway, I think the best way to lose weight is a well-balanced diet and regular exercise. This way is really hard but it is effective.

linda2

I tried Orlistat but helped me as long as used it. After I stopped to administer this medicine, my weight comes back. As I know all weight loss medicines work like that. They are effective while you are using them.
I heard about a medicine that helps to lose weight but it is very expensive (Ozempic).
Regretfully, I don't have so much money to begin treatment with this medicine. Anyway, people said that weight comes back even with this medicine.
Consult with a doctor if you can use weight loss medicines.
Anyway, I think the best way to lose weight is a well-balanced diet and regular exercise. This way is really hard but it is effective.
thanks, I'll try to discuss it with a doctor before trying any weight loss medicine
however, I dont want to spend a lot of money without any benefits for me
if the best way is a diet and exercise rather I will go this way.