Breast enhancement pills, does it help?

paulina-gaucha

My husband loves large breast, but mines are pretty small, so i decided to take breast enhacement pills. I'm too afraid  to go under the knife, also, its too expensive, decided to try the pills. They say it is made only of natural ingredients, so that's fine with me. I've been taking the medicine for one week, and honestly i don't see any changes by now. Have anyone tried these? Should i continue taking it?

Kaya

Hey paulna-gautcha, before taking any pills you should consult a doctor. Medications taken without any medical need may be harmful for your body. I personally think it is not a good idea for you to take breast enhancement pills, have read bad reviews about it. Also, these pills are pretty expensive and you never know how it may act on you personally, you risk to suffer from the side effects, or no effects at all. If you are ready to spend the money on breast augmentation, why don't you and your partner consult a doctor about a plastic operation? At least that's permanent and they guarantee instant results, witj lesser side effects. I'm not a plastic surgery fan, however, that's better than taking the effect less pills. There are women complaining about having one breast grown biggest than the other while on these pills, and that's not something you want when you pay big money. Also, your husband loves you for who you are, your bond has nothing to do with your breast size, otherwise you wouldn't be his wife in the first place i suppose. Talk about it with your husband, he might want you to change your mind.

Good luck and be healthy!