Brown discharge after sex

Rubyisthe1001

I am sexually active for 4 years, my boyfriend and me have an active sex life, never had any issues. Last week we had sex, it was a little more "violent/passionate" than usual, we just had a great time. We both had orgasm but when i went to the bathroom, i noticed brown blood, and the discharge didn't stop for the following 2 days. I was not in my period, nor it was close. It didn't hurt or anything, and the discharge was not abundant, it's just now i'm afraid to have sex again, what if we did something wrong? Nothing similar has ever happened. Should i be worried?

Kaya

Hey Rubyisthe1001, according to what you're saying, it looks like a discharge of old blood still left in your body after period. It is possible for the old blood to come out if during sex the partner touches / hits the cervix. There's nothing to worry about, especially when you had a more "violent" sex than unusual. If the discharge is not abundant and stops in 1-2 days, and if you don't have any kind of pain associated with it then there's nothing serious. If any of the above mentioned in present, you are strongly advised to consult a doctor in order to make sure you don't need any treatment and that you can continue your sex life as usual.

Good luck and be healthy! 

Rubyisthe1001

Thanks Kaya for your replay, I feel much better now and it wasn't a problem, I didn't have any pain and it wasn't abundant. My period was late few days but it wasn't a problem because everything is OK now. I was a little scared because it didn't happen before in 4 years. I very happy I can continue my sex life normally and "passionately" which I wish you too. Good luck and best wishes!

iamscared

Can someone explain what is going on with me? I'm a type of girl who is freaking out about anything so now I'm very and very scared! Please help! I'm 17 years old and I'm a very healthy person but I'm concerned something strange is going on. I'm in a relationship with a guy for more than a year so yesterday we decided to have sex. I never had sex before, yesterday was my first time in my life. We had protected sex with a condom and that's why I can't understand what's going on... When I went back home I noticed brown discharge on my undies but my period stopped for a week so I'm not near it. I have had normal periods the last couple of months so I can't understand what is going on. I've had this discharge only yesterday, today I'm all clear but I'm still freaking out! When I've searched the internet about this I found that this might be a pregnancy sign or the old blood that didn't come out during my period. I'm scared that I'm pregnant and as you can see I have no idea what should I do about it. What are the chances of me being pregnant? Please help!