clear bubbles under toungue

Nestand

hey people!!!!! i'm having a problem and i don't have any other idea what it could be from beside sexually transmitted diseas that is why i decided to post it here!!!! i was sexually active with three different partners and we didn't used condoms... i've searched the internet all that is similar to my problem and i could not fing anything, i've looked through the images it provided me but nothing seems to be similar to my strange bubbles... so i've checked for herpes and aids and i know that i don't have them!! first time i noticed this clear bubble was about 2 or 3 months ago. it is located on the underside of my tongue... i keep popping it but nothing is changing, it disappears but it's showing right back where it was, it doesn't change it position, i didn't see it anywhere else but there. it wasn't spreading or something like that... one day the bubble was gone but I can still feel a bump there when I run my teeth!!! i feel that something isn't right but as i don't have what to show to my doctor he said that i should go home and try to relax.... well recently i felt that another bubble appeared to the opposite side on my tongue where the first one was, the first on the right and the second on the left side. now it is the same story, i keep popping but it doesn't go away.... i'm afraid my sexual partners had something and now i have it too. or it could be allergies? or worse - cancers?!!!!!!! please help me with everything you've got peple!!!

NewTrendy

I have the same clear bubbles problem. These are bumps on underside of my tongue and they are filled with some clear liquid. They don't seem to cause me some other problems beside the discomfort due to the fact that they are there. I have a good oral hygiene, however the problem doesn't seem to go away. Until I saw you post I thought that there is something in my diet what was causing their apparation, however I didn't have any changes in my diet and I didn't ate something new and I eat quite healthy food. Like in the original post, these bubbles seem to disappear in few days but they pop up again from nowhere and doesn't seem to go away definitely. Also, as it was said, there are two of them and I continuously try to pop them with my teeth but they appear again and again. I talked to alot of people about this but no one knew what I'm talking about so I decided to give it a try and to search something about it on the internet. Generally details about me: 22 years, female, healthy and I don't have any allergy, at least something that I would know about.

Floooo

Hey, I'm a female too, 19 yrs old and I don't have allergies either. Sorry I can't really help you, I just want to say thank you so much for posting this. You helped me to calm down because I was soooo scared becuz of this, I thought something serious is going on with me. For me it is just uncomfortable and it irritates me sometimes but I'm too afraid to pop it out :D lol. I thought that I can harm myself doing this :D As I'm reading your posts I'm very happy to know that it isn't spreadable or anything and it doesn't cause health damage. I went to a doctor, he saw what I have and put me on some meds but they don't really seem to work and they're so awful...  I really hope that this is going to go away as it appeared, like a flu without complications. I was truly scared, honestly I'm still scared a little bit, I was so scared I don't kiss my bf anymore since it appeared. :D lol I really wish all this is going to end and I can just go back to regular life stuff sooner. Thank you again

Well here is my story so know that you’re not the only one.

I’m having these bubbles under my tongue for about 4 months now I guess and they annoy me really bad because they’re hurting badly when they’re swelling. When I first noticed that I was so f***ing terrified that it possible HIV or some kind of sexually transmitted disease. Even though I have visited my doctor (immediately after I had this thought of having HIV or sexually transmitted disease) I still don’t know for sure what are they. My only thought left after visiting some doctors it is that these bubbles are some kind of AIDS. When I went to the ER the doctor out there said that they appeared beucase I was biting my tongue. I wasn’t biting it but the doctor said that it could happen when I’m asleep. I wasn’t sure about what I was told there so I decided to get another opinion and I went to a local clinic where the doctor who was working there said that he had no idea what these bubbles could be but he is sure that it has nothing to do with any kind of injury. I mean that I haven’t got those bubbles because I was biting my tongue at night (and I doubt that I was biting my tongue in general). The doctor said that I should see a dermatologist so now I can’t wait to get the second opinion.

If I have something for you I will try to keep you updated.

Texplass

Hey people don't worry so much about these bubbles, trust me they are not a big deal! This so called "disease" is a mucocele and nothing is to worry about them. These things usually come out only when your small salivary gland is blocked up. You can say that it's some kind of a pimple for your mouth. Approximately the same process when pores get blocked up on your face and things start to come out. Seriously, it's not a big deal it is not a disease or anything like that, not an issue and definitely it has nothing to do with sexually transmitted diseases. These bubbles have absolutely nothing contagious in them because it is just saliva and nothing more. I know it because they appear on me once in a while for years. In the beginning I was also scared and concerned because they really seem to be something really bad but in fact they don't. After years I finally understood that when someone have a problem with their gland it means that the bubbles continues to reappear in the same spot again and again. My suggestion is to leave them until they would disappear or you can poke them if they are really disturbing you. I've asked a doctor about gland removal and he said that I can have that surgery but it is not recommended unless they are already very large or they are really disturbing you. If you don't trust me you can type in google mucocele and you'll see what I'm talking about. I'm sure that in image search you'll find something similar to yours! Hope you'll be doing fine!