Crestor side effect

masstodont

Do somebody know something about Crestor? I have started to take it 2 months ago but I noticed that I developed some serious problems with it. For example, I noticed that I had memory loss and I’m still suffering from this. I would like to ask if there is somebody that ever used this Crestor medication and also had this problem? I don’t know if I should take it further or not. Thank you.

Shik00

Hey masstodont, I'm also on this medication and it works very well for me. I take it for a little more than 4 months and I'm feeling great! My cholesterol levels dropped from 230 to 140 in less than 4 months and 3 days ago when I went for another test it showed 120. Doctor prescribed me 10 mg and side effects are not a problem for me at all. I don't have any memory loss so far, the only thing I had it is muscle spasms and pains. They disturbed me for a while but later they disappeared for no reason (no other medication where taken) and now I'm feeling great. Once my muscle spasms and pains disappeared, I haven't noticed any other side effects. Since it helped with my cholesterol and side effects are no worry I can recommend to take it further, however, I'm not a doctor and I cannot tell you what it is better for you. I guess it is going to be the best to talk to your doctor who prescribed it to you. Write back if you have any updates because I'm interested in what you're going to do. At least, does this drug help with your cholesterol? Wish you good luck!

rachie

Crestor does have a lot of side effects and you need to be very careful if you intend to use it. I suggest not to purchase and use it at all. I remember that I have wrote a review about it some months ago, I’m pretty sure that you would find it when you’ll search for it on my profile. I have tried to warn people about it and I’m trying to do it now. this thing is very dangerous. I mean, I have had very big problems while being on it. while being on it for a while I started to develop a very strange side effects during the night. With time it was getting worse and worse until I reached the point when I could not sleep at all. lots of doctors couldn’t help me with this. the only one that helped me was me because I stopped to take it myself ( I was feeling that my side effect is because of it). there are a lot of people complaining about crestor’s side effects, if you notice that you’re not one of them then you’re lucky. unfortunately I was not… anyway, I suggest you to search for the review I wrote about it because there I explained everything much detailed. Have my best wishes and take care of yourself. And don’t take crestor only because “my doctor said so”. Do your research.