Hairy Vagina

Moore67

Hi. I’m seventeen years old and I’m not yet sexually active. I have a boyfriend, and we are together for over three years. My boyfriend and I were planning a romantic dinner for this week and I’m just a little worried his plans involve sex. Actually I’m not scared about sex and it’s not because I’m not ready, we’ve been together for over than three years now and we are just waiting for the right moment. My parents don’t believe that I’m not sexual active even if I’m saying this all the time. However I’m on the birth control pill and I always have condoms with me. I’m very careful and I have a serious attitude about the hygiene of my body. The problem is that in my opinion I have an abnormal hairy vagina. The hair converse my entire vagina also my bikini line and all the back area near to my anus. I tried to get rid of this with depilation but I really hate doing this. I have a very sensible skin and it provokes me pimples when I do it. I don’t know what to do in order to escape from this hair. I feel myself strange. What do I have to do with this dark hair? Do you have any idea? I’m sorry if this sounds ridiculous but I’m really sad about this! Please help!

tameeka

Hey Moore67, there's nothing you should be worried about! A lot of women have this and there's nothing uncommon. I would say you have absolutely a normal hairy vagina and you should not be concerned about that. the rash looking like pimples appears because after you shave the hair grows back. Trust me this is absolutely normal. You may feel discomfort because of itching but that's because when the hair is growing back, your clothes are rubbing against in and that's why there's the sensation of itch.

You may try wax for such things because it takes longer for hair to appear again after this procedure, but the only thing is that it hurts like OMG. Anyway, I prefer wax rather than shaving. But it's only up to you. Good luck.