healing the liver with fruits and vegs

Knectee

Hello everyone I’m 30 years old and I would like to introduce you to some specific methods that helped my parents to get rid of the hepatitis C and also I would like to tell you how I helped my father with some problems like bleeding ulcers using the juice of the green cabbage and some other things that I think that everybody should know and use in order to feel healthy and an overall feeling of wellness. The techniques that I used are the best, natural and healthiest and really help you to clean your liver and to make you feel very good and comfortable. The methods and information I used I’ll describe them all below. The information here is not complete and another thing that you must know is that there is no professional studies that can demonstrate that these methods really can help you but I can assure you that these methods are really good and that they would really help you. My parents are satisfied and now they feel very good. The only thing that you have to know before starting this cure is that you have to speak with your doctor about the juices. You also have to know that you have to ask your doctor if the juices are good to be used with some medications that you’re using (for those who are administrating some). I really hope that the scientists will start to evaluate this opportunity of using this method that is really secure and that can really help.

You have to understand that in some cases the limit of fruits and vegetables is depending on what kind of medication do you use. For example when my father have suffered from bleeding ulcers the doctors prescribed him to use ibuprofen for the pain and anti-inflammatory and Tylenol also for pain, that’s why the duration of using juice of vegetables and fruits was less than the duration time that my mom used to drink juices, my mom wasn’t on medications that’s why in her case was more easy to use and to drink juices. Besides this is very important to know very well if you have some strange allergies to some substances. Obviously there are some other types of diseases that require the limited consumption of fruits and vegetables so that’s very important to search for the right advice of your doctor. The first thing that I encourage to do is to use organic and biologic products in order to do juices, without pesticides. I think that you understand very well that if you want to get more efficiency from these juices then you have to do it in the right way and using right vegetables and fruits. My parents used to get these types of fruits and vegetables from their own garden due to the fact that from the store it’s a little bit more expensive but I think that there could be more opportunities to get good products with a lower price. If you have a garden or the opportunity to get your own vegetables and fruits from somewhere else then do it. But I consider that if you’re having your own garden then in this way you can see and do by yourself your own products. You see how they grow, you see what kind of water do you use and so on. Even if you buy or produce your own fruits or vegetables, is very important to wash them very well before starting to do juice.

I’m sure that some of you can’t believe how vegetables and fruits cured my parents but you have to know that this happened. I want to make you know first of all that I’m not a vegetarian or vegan. I know that the biggest part of people started to think that I’m a vegetarian and that I want to impose you to eat vegetable and fruits only. This is not like this. I eat meat and other types of food, but I consider that fruits and vegetables have a very strong potency to cure your body and to eliminate toxins. I’m sure that not everybody here knows that fruits and vegetables are able to create a natural “interferon” to fight viruses and diseases. You liver can be cured by using different types of vegetables such as red beets and also carrots, if you know how to use it the right way it can really increase your health well being. The plants can be also a good source of vitamins and minerals that really can re-form and re-build your liver. Ok, you must know that this require a little bit of your time, but I can assure you that this is better than using drugs that in reality destroy your liver and your pancreas. I have heard from some studies that if 75% of your liver has been removed then you can rebuild it and grow back it to its full form and relatively in very short time. So that’s why I consider that this is impossible to do without using healthy food. I can’t imagine that some medications are able to do this, while they are full of chemicals and other things that actually destroy your liver instead of healing it. I usually use beets to cleanse and support the liver. That’s why the first thing to do is to use the juice machine that can facilitate the juice production. Obviously, I don’t use just beets I use also other types of plants and vegetables. Usually I add a half of a big green cabbage, some celery (depending on how many juices you want to do) ( I recommend to do juice just for one day, and to do this every day in order to have good, fresh juice every day, it can take a little time and seem to be a little bit annoying, but this way you can be sure that you consume the best and in the right way) after the celery I add parsley, one green apple, a red beet also good to clean the liver, you can add garlic if you don’t have any allergies, and a slice of ginger root ( take care about the slice because if you add to much ginger then it can become impossible to drink). At the same time when I was used to do this juice for liver, I also did the juice for bleeding ulcers for my father.

If you don’t trust me that there exists such a juice then you can ask your doctor about the cabbage juice for bleeding ulcers, every doctor knows about this or at least should know about it. I love very much statistics that’s why I found thousands of information about the juices, vegetables and fruits and their potency. I studied all these information, that’s why now I feel this necessity to share with you what I found out and what is better for you and for your health. I started to study and to search information when I was 19 years old, my father started to have a very bad condition during that time and doctors didn’t knew what to do. The only thing that they were able to do is to prescribe to him a variety of useless drugs. I didn’t accept this and I decided to do something for this. After some years of research I was able to tell people all about veggies, fruits and plants. I was able to find the subject of healing… now I’m ready to share with you what I found, what I used in order to cure my parents and how it really work. I know that there is somebody that is interested why to drink juice while you can eat veggies. Actually it was very difficult to eat all the veggies and fruits that I used to create juice and that’s the reason. At the beginning we tried but we find it very hard, my dad wasn’t able to eat these platefuls of fresh veggies every day. The only mode that could help him to consume them without losing the proprieties, vitamins and minerals that they have is to make the juice. Everybody knows that when you cook veggies or fruits the health of the proprieties that they had at the initial stage disappears and this wasn’t a good idea for my parents. At the beginning the size of the veggies and fruits was less, because it’s difficult to drink so many juices from the beginning but after a month my dad got used to drink it and started to drink more and more. My mother started after my father, after she observed that it really helps him and that he started to feel a lot better and when the bleeding ulcers slowly started to disappear and the pain was almost completely eliminated. Today, my mom consider that even if you don’t have any diseases it’s really good to drink juices every day because you can prevent a lot of diseases and keeps your body healthy.

Before starting with helping my parents I decided to read some Pharmacological books in order to find out more about what really our liver need and what it does hate (I mean what destroys it). After some years I found out some good information that helped me and help me still now. I found out that parsley in reality is an effective remedy and a helpful herb in order to fight with liver problems. It eliminates the toxins and diseases from it and that’s why it’s such a special ingredient. It’s enriches your liver with different minerals and vitamins and nourish the blood. Besides the vitamins and minerals that this herb contains by itself it  also helps you to absorb more quickly the vitamins and minerals that you can find in other products that you administrate, extracting just the things that are really helpful to your liver and your blood. You can also observe that it helps you with your liver congestion and rejuvenation and besides this for those how are interested the proprieties of the parsley is really a large one. It also can help you with heart diseases and bones. There are thousand receipts that you can find over the internet and if you want I can write you some of them that are really effective. Everybody can have a similar situation in which you can have some liver problems and with you experience some symptoms like low resistance to infections and also, blood deficiencies, fatigue, headaches, poor nails and hair and other similar symptoms could be linked with some liver problems. I suggest to everybody to use parsley in your daily diet. Parsley can also help women that want to take care about their skin. It’s a good ingredient that eliminates the pale skin and helps you to get a natural blush in your face.

A thing that I heard during the time that I studied all the veggies and fruits is the parsley can also help those women that have problems with menstruation such as very insupportable pain and PMS, I know that this is a very common among a lot of women. Moreover, my sister always have had such intense pain during her periods, as she told me her doctor couldn’t help her and he was searching and always looking for a new pain killer every month, that’s why she was so desperate that she decided to ask me if I have ever heard about something that could help her, I recommended to use parsley every day and to try to do some different smoothies and juices using this ingredient. After some months she told me that she observed some positive changes during her periods, and now this time of the months is not as stressful as before she started to take these juices.

Another ingredient that I consider that is one of the most powerful and helpful is the carrot. I think that every one of you knows at least some benefits that carrots can give you (for example help to improve your vision) but not all of us know that carrots are one of the most powerful natural medicine that help to clean all the entire body and your liver in record time. The carrot juice is richest source of vitamin A that your body is assimilating without problems and also you can find other types of vitamins that are really helpful to your body, (vitamins D E G C B and the last but not the least the vitamin K). The first thing why do I recommend to eat carrots and to use carrots juice is in order to improve your digestion, to promote a healthy appetite and also to those mothers that nurse their baby, this way you also provide your baby with a good quality milk, full of vitamins that are so important and that help him (or her) to grow up healthy and strong. While your baby is getting bigger and bigger he needs to consume the vitamins and minirales from carrots because these ones helps to improve the teeth growth by eliminating the painful situations during this stage of your baby’s life which is very important (a lot of mothers who have passed through these situations can relate). In the liver treatment I think that carrot is really important because it provides a rapid effects over your liver, for those who need to eliminate very quickly the toxins and who feels that it will be very well to start to eliminate this with a good ingredient. Carrots can also help you with problems like chronic diseases such as colitis and appendicitis. So that’s why you have to remember that besides your liver the carrot juice help you to eliminate the toxins from your pancreas too. I have heard some good results from those people that used carrots juice in order to treat anemia, ulcers as my dad did, acne and even some different types of cancer too.  If somebody is interested and like to know how many carrots juice is better to administrate during the day then you have to know that this obviously depends a little bit if you don’t have some allergies to carrots. If you have not then the normal dosage daily recommended is one to six pints of fresh carrot juices, they would definitely do the job. And don’t worry if your skin will develop a yellow color, this mean that the juice started to eliminate toxins of your body and skin and after some period of time it will pass with a fresher and newer skin. Usually it passes quickly.

Talking about the side effects I can say that the only one can appear only if you suffer of different types of allergies and there are some cases when is better to consult your doctor, in case you’re not sure about the allergies that you have and if you administrate some drugs and you are not sure about the compatibility of these two together. I have received many questions from people that developed the yellow skin while they started to drink the carrot juice and every time they told me that they can’t believe me that this is a normal thing. That’s why I would like to mention that if you don’t believe me and you and more precise information that you can trust, I recommend you to search some information about the Dr. John R. Christopher.  This is a very intelligent man and doctor that explained that when people experience such a thing from using orange veggies or fruits (more carrots) and some herbs combined with this veggies and fruits they can experience such a thing and it only means that your liver started to eliminate toxins and he also added that the thing ends when your liver eliminated all the toxins that you have got and “accumulated” in the past. So, please don’t worry if your yellow color stays longer than the yellow color of your friend, mom, aunt or whoever is using this method. Our body is different and it responds to different factors in different ways. When the gall bladder finish to clean itself and other organs too, the yellow color disappears and everything would be alright. Some people, after this, quit using carrot juice and I consider that this is so wrong. First of all you have to clean your body and you always have to do it if you don’t want to have some problems in future and the second thing is always good to enrich your body with different vitamins, this would prevent other diseases in the future. You can use it less than you used it before but you have to use it forever. As soon as the yellow color will disappear and your body will finish to clean the toxins you will observe that there will appear a new and healthy complexion.

Now, I would like to talk about the antibodies and interferons and why do they are so important to our health. I think that we study what is an antibody since we are little kids, because in this way our teachers explained to us how do our body fight against infections for example during the winter and why do our immune system needs it so much and why our life would be so much different if we wouldn’t have them. There is no necessity to explain more about what is an antibody but there is very important to understand why we have to take it more seriously. We have to understand that there are a lot of antibody molecules that have the necessity to be filed up with substances such as vitamins that have the opportunity to make them strong enough to growth and to help us against infections. Vitamin C in one those substances that are really helpful and was scientifically proven that if we administrate more of vitamin C we can strengthen our immune system and this way we eliminate or at least we’re shrinking the possibility to grow different kind of diseases. After we administrate Vitamin C and after the molecules start to use the Vitamin C the process of fighting against bacteria, microbes and different types of viruses starts instantly so we’re on the safe side. That’s way the first thing that are eliminated are the foreign particles that soon transform to diseases and pathogenic substances. I found over the internet that in study conducted in by some British scientists was found that the antibodies like IgG and IgM increase very much with the consumption with Vitamin C. Also you can find some info about placebo-controlled studies where they describe very well how the Vitamin C influences our body and antibodies. It’s very important to use every day the right quantity, but I would like to make you understand that very 1 mg of Vitamin C is important. There also other studies when you can find information like 1 mg of Vitamin C increases the serum levels of IgA, IgG, and IgM. Imagine what happens if you consume the daily dosage of Vitamin C. Anyway, it is important not to forget to consume vitamin C and to add it to your juices, you can add lemon, oranges, kiwis in order to high the dosage of vitamin C, it’s good for your body but this is also very good for your skin, hair and nails. I think that besides knowing about antibodies you have to know a little info about the interferon synthesis. This happens when your cells are infected with viruses and possibly with malignant cells. Interferon is a protein with antiviral activity and it is produced in cells to help you to manage the virus. Interferon was discovered to treat even some types of cancer so the production of this substance in our body is very important in case we want to have a healthy long life. I decided to talk about interferon because Vitamin C helps to develop this substance in your body and to protect it. Usually there are people that think that Vitamin C could be found just in oranges, lemons and kiwi but there are a lot of other types of products that could be used in order to high the intake of vitamin C in your body such as asparagus, artichokes, avocado, broccoli, mushrooms, peas, potatoes, spinach, strawberry, blackberries, watermelons, peaches, bananas, apples, grapes as well as others too but you need to take a lot of them. Obviously some of the products that I mentioned are very difficult to use while doing juices but could be consumed normally because they have the same healthy effect.

I would like to add something more for those people that use low veggies and fruits diet and to make them understand that this is really very bad for your health and in case you intend to have a healthy long life then you’re not on the good path. Besides that, in losing weight but also in order to maintain your body and mind healthy you have first of all to get rid of all the toxins from your body and you cannot do it by not using veggies and fruits. By the way not so many time ago I have read that there is a statistic that examined people that use a high veggies and fruit diet and found out that these people are more healthy than those that use a high protein diet and also than those people who love to eat more veggies and fruits are less likely to get ill or to suffer from different kind of immune or incurable diseases. Every time you try to eat healthy and to administrate more juices that are made by organic biologic ingredients you normalize the enzymes of your liver and warranty yourself a low viral load. Some of the juices that can help you with liver can help you to eliminate other types of discomforts and diseases, one of my friend shared to me his experience and told me that after he started to drink some of juices that I recommended he noticed that the chronic headaches that he experienced during his entire life disappeared, he always felt bad, at least 2 times during a week and now he told me that for the first time during 3 month he lived without this pain and free of stress, he sleeps very good and the healthy eating and juices have influenced his weight too. In general he said that his life quality has changed since he started to eat healthy.

One of the most important reasons that made me believe that juices are the best alternative is that they are free of chemicals. When I was a little boy I always was sick and my mother told me that she always was scared to allow me to administrate drugs, she knew that it can maybe help me with one disease but it also can also destroy something else and the chances that it would help are lower than destroying. After years we have found that this is really true and that drugs and other chemicals destroyed my father’s health that’s why, now I appreciate that nature provide to us such an extensive type of products that are made in order to help, but we are too stupid and we don’t understand this and we’re using all kind of chemicals instead of using what we have got.

Not so long ago I have heard from one person that in his opinion there are such drugs and chemicals that couldn’t be substituted with something else and that nature isn’t able to provide us all types of drugs in the natural form. I can prove without problems that this is not true and that we actually can find a lot of natural things that blended together could have the same effects as thousands of things that we use in the chemical form, in form of drugs, tablets pills and so on.  For example the most simple thing that everybody knows is the “ascorbic acid” I talked about this until now, people are too lazy to administrate natural things, because ascorbic acid is Vitamin C, or for example “silymarin”- that is a component that is found in milk, “alpha-tocopherol” what literally in the vitamin E and you can find it in blackberries, bananas, apples, kiwi, almonds, sunflower seeds, peanuts, or for example ‘Biotin’ that is vitamin H and could be found in such things like black grapes, cucumber, lettuce, onions, apples, apricot, blackberries. The thing is that even if we administrate all these things we can believe that they could have the same effect as things that we buy in pharmacies. By using the right products we can even cure you from Hep-C and that’s right without using any strange and killing medicines. I think that it will be great to know some information about plants especially for those who suffer from Hep-C, you get yourself more informed and more experienced. Such thing like: broccoli, onions, dandelion greens, kale, ginger, blueberries, pineapple, red grapes and strawberries that fight hep-C and also prevent the formation of this kind of disease. I know that this is very hard to believe but I know how to convince you. Just think about what will happen in case you will use only food that doesn’t contain vitamins and minerals. Perhaps after some months you’ll find out that you have a strange disease that is very difficult to treat and that’s because your body don’t have the dosage of good substances that could help it to provide a good quality work and to help it to fight against external thing that are very bad and that destroys the good cells. You can’t imagine these things because thanks to God the biggest part of the food that you consume contain vitamins and minerals. Now, imagine what will happen if you are going to daily consume some food and juices that are high in antioxidants and substances that soon will provide you a high barrier and protection for your body and mind. There are a lot of things that I didn’t mentioned in this pages but as a conclusion I would like to provide you an example of juice that I am usually making for my parents and that really helps them

7carrots

1/4 green cabbage

2 green apples

3 kale leaves

4 broccoli and 4 cauliflower and a little piece of ginger the amount that you want.

I hope that I helped you and that you are now very interested in doing something for your health. I decided to write this in order to help those who need some help, how to fight with the malfunction of the liver and also to provide and to convince other people to have a good diet full of things that really matter and needs to be consumed and that can really help you. If you what to know something else, I’m always ready to help you and to reply to you. Thanks for your attention and good luck.

Ditach

Hey there, my mom suffers from hepatitis C and I’m very glad that I found this post and the alternative here. I would like to try your examples with juices. Unfortunately, my mom is not so healthy eating person, because she is always working and she doesn’t have enough time and money to take care about herself, and I’ll do my best to do this instead of her. Thanks for advices, I’m going to make it in the best possible way.