How does a vagina taste and smell?

Oliversus

hey people, first i need to say sorry for a question like this =] i know it sounds... "not good" but i really like to know. i always hear other older men saying that a vagina tastes good and some girl have a specific smell down there but others don't. in my opinion they exaggerate when saying that it was sooo good, the taste. i always wanted to know at least something about it because i don't know when i would have the opportunity to find it out. what does it taste and smell like? can it be asociated with some food, i am really curious. thanks

Blacks

Hey Oliversus, first of all remember that it’s a normal thing for many people to exaggerate so those who you heard talking about “how good a vagina is” might be doing it. Well, a vagina’s taste it’s really hard to describe and each one is different depending on what she is eating. It doesn’t taste like food at all and I don’t think someone is thinking about food when eating a girl out, it’s that good because you get excited when kissing her down there. Also, a woman vagina shouldn’t really have a smell, if it does she’s not so clean there. I, personally, love doing it and I always will. Hope I helped some way.

Enter

I cannot believe that you were honestly saying that vagina doesn't have a smell at all. I agree that the vagina's taste and smell is really hard to describe as it doesn't remember any food, but it do have a beautiful and wonderful scent. I agree that if the smell is really bad then something is wrong. Due to an infection or maybe bad diet this can happen, but generally it has a smell, and a very sexual, erotic and simply awesome smell. I do love women, I do love eating a girl out and I do love their vagina's smell. I can't understand how the person who posted can say that vagina doesn't have a smell when this is a strong factor which is turning on most men, personally I am. As for answering your question how it tastes and smell it cannot be described because it tastes and smell like a vagina and like nothing else. It's so good because it's turning on us, men. You should try it, I guess that's the only way to find it out. 

alonso

EVERY woman has a smell to their vagina! It's impossible not to have it because its a body fluid like the sweat, it comes out of the body! If the smell isn't good that is something different (and I've also heard that if it smells bad then something is wrong, it shouldn't be)! The taste its indescriptible. Me personally have much fun eating out a girl! For me isn't nasty at all, it just turn me on and it makes me want to come back for more. It definitely can't be associated with some food! LOL, I never wanted to literally eat one LOL. For me it is simply alluring and the only thing you can REALLY pick out by taste, is it's a little bit salty but that rarely happened to me. I believe that if you want to find it out you will, because girls LOVE it!

OOWard

Well, for me it's hard to describe it and to be honest I don't really care how it taste or how it smell, I just really love her reaction when I'm doing it to her and how I'm turned on by this. However I know for sure that it HAS a taste and it HAS a smell but it's really hard to describe though. :D I can only say that it is definitely not a bad one, if it would why we men would do oral sex? I guess that the only way to find this out you have to try it by yourself because I have nothing to compare it, it taste and smell like a vagina and nothing else :D The only thing I certainly know that a vagina's smell depends on her hygiene and on her diet and the only thing that could be really picked up as a taste it's a bit salty but not every time. I can say also that an unhealthy vagina is going to stink and I really really doubt that it can turn on a man in any period of the day! :D I don't know, this is everything I can say. Try one by yourself and you will find out, there's no other method to find a certain answer to what have you questioned. :D