How Much Time You Need To Find Out You're Pregnant?

MaxPower

Hi ppl, I want to ask something rlly serious so please don't laugh at me because I'm not an expert in pregnancies. So, I had unprotected sex with a girl last night and it was my 1st time having sex with her, never b4e. I'm freaking out now because today she called me and said that she's at the hospital at a doctor's office and the doc said that she's pregnant after she made a test. I don't rlly know if this is possible. We had sex less than 20 hrs ago. Is this possible? What are the chances of her becoming pregnant from me within 20 hrs? I don't know what to say and what to do now, so if you have smth for me then pls help.

-MAX

Bedeencion1980

Well, I thought that this is obvious, however if you still don't know much about it I'm going to try to help you out. In my opinion, I am almost 99% sure that this chick is playing you for a fool and it is very good that you decided to inform yourself and to check if this is possible. Well, let me explain to you why do I think in this way: there is no possible way that a girl can be pregnant in less than 24 hours after you she has conceived. Maybe she could get pregnant BUT there's no way that she could find out about this so soon. If you had sex it doesn't mean that she's pregnant right after, it takes about 3 days minimum to find this out. If she were pregnant she can't tell right away. Most likely she had someone before you (few days or weeks before you) and she got pregnant. Also I assume that she knew about that but she wanted to make you guilty in this. I can give you an example me, the doctor didn't see my baby until about the 9th or 10th week. This is already too long, but you can make your conclusion: within 24 hours I think it is impossible to find out that you're pregnant! Be careful with this girl, as I said, she wants to play you for a fool!

tameeka

I agree with Bedeencion! This girl with whom you slept wants to play you for a fool! Don't get caugh in her trap! Trust me! It takes around three weeks or so to find out the hcg hormone after a urine test in your body and approximately the same amount of time is needed for a blood test to find out that you're pregnant! In my opinion there are two possible options: she might be willing to get pregnant and the most possible thing (as Bedeencion said) she might be already pregnant with another man before she even slept with you and that man left her and now she is looking for someone to become a dad for her unborn baby. There's no possible way that she is pregnant within 24 hours, or at least to find this out. There are no symptoms or sign of pregnancy in so little time and my advice to you is that you should be careful with this girl. I suggest you that if she insist in time with this thought that she got pregnant by you and you don't want this (I think so), then you should go and get a paternity test. I don't really know how much it costs or how it is done but I know that there are such things to check it up. In the worst case, you could start writing a story about this and if you find out that you're indeed the father to that child (after the test), then you could sell this story and become famous because I don't think that world has ever seen something like this before. Good luck with that.

Suffes

Well, you've got to be kidding me, there's absolutely no possible way she got pregnant in less than 20 hours! I mean there's no way she could find out even if she was! If this is your first time with her then I assure you that she's playing you for a fool! Previous posters are totally right and you should not belive her! You said that it was your first time having sex with her then if she's indeed pregnant she is definitely pregnant from another guy! As said in previous tests make a parent test! This is going to be really something really revolutionary in case you will find out that she is pregnant from you and tameeka is right, you could became famous and make millions with this story! I know that 4 or even 5 weeks post sex she will know that she's pregnant! For example my wife found out that she is pregnant with our first daughter when she was already 7 weeks pregnant! Well, maybe this is too long but 20 hours it's impossible! When my wife was pregnant she was had negative tests even after a missed period for about a week and only when she went to the clinic she found out that she's pregnant, that was about 7 weeks after we conceived! I can't belive what that girl is saying! Even if you like her you must be careful! Even if you end up with her and she is pregnant then I'm sure she's not pregnant from you! I'm seriously thinking that this is impossible and I'm the 3rd person who is telling you this.. Make your conclusions about this and do as you think you should.

Mommy100

After less than 24 hours I have big doubts that the sperm even could get to the egg. I'm sure at all 100% that you are NOT the father of that child! I think that she made a joke, or as other said, she's making you for a fool. I really have to agree with every other poster. Trust me... It's like you could cross the entire planet in less than an hour, even with a plane it's impossible! The same situation here: it's humanly impossible! There is NO possible way to detect you are pregnant for at LEAST a week before the missed period! When I was pregnant my doctor said I'm NOT pregnant 2 weeks AFTER my missed period! Only in my 3rd week of having a missed period the doctor was able to see my baby! So, with all said don't believe her even if she says that she said she had an ultrasound. She can even show you the picture of the baby, DON'T believe her! I don't know you and I don't know her, I just want to help you not to be caught in her trap because I'm a type of person who hates injustice! I really don't want to tell you what you have to do, it's only your decision, I just inform you so do with this information what you want! Just remember: if she is pregnant, this baby is not yours, and that's it. Good luck and take care of you.

Hannam

Hey guys, I’ve seen your post long time ago and I agreed with the others. However, today I found out a crazy thing and I suddenly remembered about your post. I have been told that if somebody would go to the emergency room they can have a test (I don’t know how it is done or how it is called so don’t ask me) that can tell you if you’re pregnant in just one day after the conception. However, I have been told that this test usually is for those people who had a car accident or something like this. in that way the doctors can treat the patient without harming the baby if it is there. Or they can find out if the patient is pregnant to check if the accident didn’t caused her to bleed from her uterus. Understand what I’m talking about? I really don’t know if such a test exists whatsoever but I doubt that this is just a fairy tale (especially because we’re in 2015 already).

However, I have extremely big doubts that your girl got that test if she didn’t had a car accident. It is not commonly used whatsoever. Other than this I agree with others posters, as I said it above. The blood and the urine test doesn’t show any preggy signs until you’re few days to few weeks post your period. If she really had a test the next day after you had first sex with her and she is really pregnant then I wouldn’t worry about the child being yours.