How to cause a misscarriage?

domina

I need your help like nobody else, please try not to think about me as a bad person but I’ve made some mistakes in my life that I now regret. I need to know all the answers I can get, I need for as many responses as it is possible, every information can be helpful! Well, I need to know how to case a miscarriage in case I’m pregnant. My story is: I’m not yet 15 but I already had sex with my boyfriend 2 times in the last month and I am truly scared right now. the first time we used a condom and he finished inside of me but with the condom on. But the second time we have done it without the condom, however, he didn’t finished inside of me as he pulled out and came all over me. I’ve tried not to let his sperm touch my vagina in any way. So, I think everything was safe but I still need your help. Yesterday my mom found out that I have had sex and I’m not a virgin anymore and this is a very bad thing as she told me that I should have been waited to have sex until I’m married. I’ve made the mistake and I didn’t but she wants to get me to a gynecologist to check everything out. I’m VERY scared because if she finds out that I’m pregnant now (considering the fact that I’m not 15 yet, but I’ll be in a month) she would kill me. She said that she needs to know everything, how it exactly happened! My questions for you are: I have read somewhere that I can have the appointment in a confidential way if I want so but can I request this if my mom needs the appointment? I need to know if I can make it without my mom finding out what’s everything up, well, I mean that I would like to make my mom leave the room for a couple of minutes and tell the doctor what should be kept in secret, for example that I’m pregnant, if I am. Another thing what I really need to know is if there is any ways to have a miscarriage in the case that I’m pregnant. I mean to buy something, to do something or anything similar to that that would make me a miscarriage. I do know that this is very bad, that I shouldn’t think about these things but if I’m pregnant and my mom founds out, I’m dead! Think yourself, I’m not even 15 yet so what are my chances of becoming a mother at this age, especially becoming a good mother. I do understand very well that I’m way too young to even think about having kids. Abortion isn’t an option for me because there’s no way to do it without my mom finding out. If I’m not pregnant then everything’s fine but if I am then I need to know how to cause a miscarriage whatsoever. I have read other’s posts and I’ve noticed that a lot are writing things such as: “you shouldn’t have sex”, “you are too young for sex”, “you should know the consequences” and so on. I regret for what I have done and I know that I should have never had sex first of all but what is done is done and now I need to know how to fix things. I won’t have sex anymore until I would know that I am ready for the consequences and responsibilities I need to take. But now.. help...

MatthewsM

Well, I’m going to try to help you a little bit and give you the answers to your questions if you need them so much. So, even when your mother made up the appointment it still can be confidential if you ask it to be. When I was younger my mother also made me to go to the doctor’s office and made me to get some birth control. Here what happened there: when I got there I signed in and then I filled out some forms. This is what probably you will do too. Then the nurse called my name and asked me to follow her into the gynecologist office. There, the doc asked me some basic questions as if I had sex, protected or unprotected, if I had done any drugs and so on. Anyway, the doctor said that he saw I came with my mother (especially because he saw that I’m underage) so he asked me if I want this exam to be between us two only. He said that it can be an confidential exam if I want it to be. Probably, the same thing is going to happen to you if you’ll go there. I said that there’s no need to keep it confidential but you do as you wish. If you want him not to tell anybody about what results are there, by law, he cannot tell anybody, even your mother who might desperately want to know what happened, even if you’re a teen. The doc cannot give the information to your mother in any way.

About the miscarriage. Honestly, I think this is craziness. You shouldn’t even think about this but you’re seriously up to do it… I was 17 when I got pregnant. Obviously my mother wasn’t happy but there was nothing else to do so with time she got used to this. however, I had a miscarriage by accident. Even though initially my parents weren’t happy that I’m pregnant, when I’ve had a miscarriage at 7 months then both burst out in crying. No need to say that I was depressed for at least a year after that. I was totally crushed from it, even though that I was only 17. I believe you that I don’t know your situation but I’m just giving you an advice: if you find out that you’re pregnant, don’t make such a mistake wanting to you give you a miscarriage or abortion. If there’s no way to keep the baby then better give the child for adoption as soon as you give birth to him or her.

I’m ready to talk with you anytime so write me here or privately if you need something more. I understand – you’re afraid, but there’s always a second choice.

Tanishaa

Domina look, here is the point, if you find out that you’re pregnant then it is going to be safer to have an abortion with a good medical assistance rather than causing a miscarriage. That’s because the abortion is under a medical control but if you try to do a miscarriage then you don’t know what is happening inside of you. You could harm something. Also, I suggest you not to buy any of the herbal abortion pills that you can find in the internet. I have seen some people that are recommending them but they are not safe at all. I’ve seen here a lot of girls and women that are very much against abortion and I do understand them. I personally am against abortion too but this is a woman own choice that only she can decide so it’s up to you want you’re going to do next. Anyway, I do not recommend abortion as any form of contraceptive. In fact, I don’t recommend abortion at all so it would be much better to take care of yourself in using protection. The best way in such cases would be to talk to your parents because they can be angry with you for a while but then they are going to get used and then they might help you raising a healthy little child. Well, if they are totally against your child then better to give the baby up for adoption. Only the fact that you even thought about causing your own miscarriage it reveals that you don’t consider yourself responsible enough with a higher regard. I am sure that a lot of women who would see your post can reply you with a hard response and I do understand them. I had suffered a miscarriage with a baby that I wanted so much. There are a lot of women suffering from accidental miscarriage and believe me this is a life time trauma. Sincerely, this is extremely painful and maybe with time you’re going to understand what I’m talking about. I personally wouldn’t wish this kind of pain to anyone else. You should understand that as soon as you’re pregnant then you’re already responsible for two lives. You’re carrying a person inside of you and you have 2 heart beats. A pregnant woman is the most beautiful thing that exists! Think about it, at first it may seem hard but then, maybe, you’ll understand.