I am ejaculating with blood, some help please?

Harry66

Hello everybody, I am 24 years old and I seem to be a healthy person besides this. My problem first started few years ago when I was masturbating and when it came to ejaculation I noticed, it was impossible not to notice this, blood, in fact there was a lot of blood and that's why I'm saying that it was impossible not to notice. I mean that there was really a lot of blood, not just a little bit. The blood was coming out continuously and after that it got clotted in my penis after some time. When I was trying to urinate I just couldn't because of the clotted blood so I had to push it VERY but VERY hard to get it out from there. It came out along with urine but there was very much blood, some kind of red dark blood. As you can imagine it was very painful, it burned like I got injured there. Of course I was very scared because of this and I had no idea what should I do. I don't really know the reason but I haven't got to any doctors, I guess I was too scared and I was thinking that this is an accident. Obviously I decided that I should not masturbate for at least a little time, few weeks or so. I did so and the next time when I masturbated it was few weeks later and everything was fine. I thought this never would happen again but heck no...

I wasn't that lucky and about half a year later I got the same problem when I was having sex with a girl. As in the previous time it came out again a lot of blood, it was so much blood that the condom was filled up. I don't really know why this is happening because I don't remember doing, eating or drinking something specific before this was happening. This time again it was very hard to push the clotted blood when I was trying to urinate: it was so hard that just couldn't urinate. I guess it was too clotted there but I waited few hours to see if I could push it, I didn't. Later I could feel pains in my bladder because I wasn't peeing for too much time. This time I got even more scared but having no other options I called the ambulance and they sent me to the emergency room. There they inserted in my penis a thing called catheter and started to drain everything out of there. I was shocked when I saw how much blood they drained from there. I even started to think if I have other blood in my body. It was really a lot of blood. They even drained enormous blood clots. It was truly terrible for me because I felt the biggest pain in my life. This time it burned so much that I thought I'm living in hell, it was something I never would want to experience again. They ended up hooking up this thing that flushed my bladder out with a saline solution via some double tubed catheter and in this way they drained all the blood from my bladder but I still could not urinate for some reason for few hours. Later they have done a lot of tests on me, I mean A LOT. They were doing tests for few days in a row: X Rays, blood tests, STD tests and even inserted another thing in me that could monitor what is going on in my body but still they haven't got any answers that could define what is causing my problem. All the tests they have done came out normal and all the doctors were clueless what is wrong with me. Everyone were running out of options even with that camera inside of me so they sent me home saying that I should be fine if all the tests were fine. I should not have any problems any more...

However I did have a problem, few hours later I still could not urinate and I went to an urologist telling him about this. He put a catheter in me and told me to come back in a month. That month was the most terrible month in my life! I have been suffering from severe pains and I could not sleep properly because of this pain. In few words I barely endured that month but I did it and after a month I returned and the doctor removed the catheter from inside of me and told me to try to urinate. This time I could urinate without any blood but it came out again with a severe burning sensation. The urologist said that he could not tell me what is going on with me and as other doctors who examined me he had no idea what is going on with me BUT he is thinking that this is going to happen again. Because I was already scared and because of his words I wasn’t neither masturbating nor having sex for a whole month! Each time I had an erection I was thinking about other things and I was doing something else until it went lump and after that I was trying to urinate but again I just could not because of the clotted blood in my penis. I was trying to urinate each few minutes but each time a tiny bit of blood mixed with urine was coming out. Finally, after some times of trying I passed again a huge red dark blood clot. I visited again that urologist and he had some tests done on me but again the same results…

Now here I am here writing this post trying to find an answer to what is going on with me because I have lost already any hope in doctors. I am very scared and I have to live each day with this fear, that it is going to happen again and the same hell is going to start all over again. Obviously this is something strange and it shouldn’t be this way especially at my age, no? I have spent a lot of money and time but nothing seems to help. I cannot live normally again having this fear. Please somebody help! Any suggestion about what could be causing this or what can I do to know for sure that I won’t have it again? Please! I’m desperate…

MBernic

Hi there Harry, I have to tell you that I'm really, really, REALLY sorry for what you have gone through! Thankfully I have never had to endure that type of injury and I'm VERY glad because your story is very scary. I'm just imagining these things on myself and I'm truly petrified! I know that this won't help you anyhow but know that I'm sorry for you and that you're a very strong person.

I can share with you only with my opinion because I'm not a doctor and I cannot tell you what’s your diagnose or tell you what is going on. Well, the only thing that comes into my mind is a possible tear in one of the vessels in the penis thus making the blood coming out continuously or maybe it occurs only during urination and ejaculation. This tear is clotting off so the bleedings stops but someday, somehow it could be moved or displaced so.... unfortunately... your penis can start bleeding again. I just cannot understand what none a single doctor could find this? As I said I'm not sure whether this is your problem but it's an option of what can be the cause of this. Tell about this your doctor, if he isn't sure that my theorem is wrong then let him do a Doppler ultrasound to check for blood flow and maybe he could find the tear. Go and get a second opinion from another doctor. Really, do everything what it costs because this is not normal and to me it sounds really scary.

I really hope you'll find out what is going on and soon you'll get rid of this problem! Hope you will deal with this. Good luck Harry and be healthy!

James Leftie

Hi Harry, I've just came across your post and boy... wow... I'm really sorry for you... Thankfull I've never had to endure such kind of pains, that kind of injury or such a treatment so I can't really relate to you but God... you've described it to be soooo painful that I even felt it on myself. I'm very glad that I never had such things and I really hope but I never will but I'm sorry that you had to gone through it. I agree with MBernic, the same thing came into my mind, I mean that you possibly have a tear. You really should discuss it with a doctor. Maybe it's just something that your body does to you and it is some kind of a disorder, I mean, something like a disorder, or I don't know.. What I'm trying to say is that I'm sure that in general the human body does many and many strange things that are still unexplainable even now in the era of technologies. I'm sure that we don't know much about our body and we won't ever know until they are fully researched and, unfortunately I doubt that me and you will reach those times. I'm not an expert nor a doctor by any means, I just like to read information about this so all this is just my opinion and nothing more than that... There is a chance that you are one of those people whose body are doing strange things, unexplainable things. I just wish you the best and I hope that someday you will completely get rid of this issue. Good luck man...

Olcou1960

I’m really sympathizing you and I do know very well what are you talking about because I’m now 44 years old but I have this problem since my early 20s. In the beginning it was truly a nightmare since I didn’t know what I should do, what is that etc etc. Later I’ve understood that there is nothing we can do about that until a year ago. Well, my problem could go away for few years but then it would always come back. It never completely stopped and I doubt that it ever will if I wouldn’t try something. Of course I had all kind of tests in all these years of suffering but as you can understand every result was fine. The only thing they’ve got was some kind of varicose type veins in my prostate but they really doubt that it has something to do with my problem, or… who knows. Anyway. I was prescribed medications that would work for few weeks without bleeding but it returned back after I had intercourse and even erections sometimes. A lot of urologists searched for a treatment but none of them could help me. Besides medications I’ve tried relaxing, vitamins, healthy food, everything. Zero results. I was spending my time most of the day searching the internet for something until I found a study that was having place in Chine. I’ve read that they gave a medication called “AVODART” to patient with similar symptoms to mine and even though I was REALLY skeptic initially I’ve decided to give it a try due to lack of other options. Thanks god I’ve did it because it is now two months since I’m taking it and I had absolutely no blood even though I’ve had several intercourses and ejaculations since then. I’m not sure how much time it would work so good for me but so far so good. If you still have this problem (but I bet you are) I recommend you to give this medication a try because it’s really worth it. If it won’t work then you can simply can stop it but there’s a chance that it will. For me nothing else ever worked besides this, so go ahead try it. I hope that everybody who’s suffering from this condition will reach my post!