I got red spots on my back, chest stomach

notonlyme

Hello, not so long ago I've noticed strange red dots on my chest back and stomach, only on these parts of my body, nowhere else. I don't have any kind of pain nor itch skin or something like that. They aren't raised off the skin and they size is between a really small dot to a diameter of a usual pen or pencil. I didn't go yet to my doctor since they do not disturb me at all, I don't feel them as I said recently, but I will get an appointment if I won't get any answers here and they won't disappear. Surely their apparition isn't a normal thing so I won't leave it so. I also don't know what caused them. I didn't go to pool, nor any forest trips in the last few months. The only thing I can remember is that I went to a different city with my family and we slept in hotel less than a month ago. I didn't change my diet or at least to try a new kind of food, so their apparition is a really mysterious thing to me. I don't know what they are even though I already made a research on the internet so hopefully someone here can help me.  

Wourt1111

OMG I can't believe that I found someone with the EXACT SAME thing as I have. The exact same small to medium sized dots (the biggest ones are a little larger than a diameter of a usual pen or pencil) I have on my stomach, below my breast bone and on my back. They also do not hurt or itch and they also might be slightly raised up and they do not bother me, they just really annoy me with their apparition with the fact that they are there is driving me crazy! I also noticed that a couple of spots are just like a red circle with normal skinned color in the middle. They look like I've splashed some irritants on my skin but obviously I didn't. As you said they are just on these parts of the body and nowhere else, but they seem to get more and more red and seem to appear new spots. I never found any useful information on the internet even though I've spent already hours of searching. Everything written there about this is that CAN BE just a viral infection (but I'm not 100 % about this). They are getting more and more even though I've used some lotions and creams but as you see nothing helped me. I'm really freaking out because of this, I just really want them to disappear. I haven't been to any forest, pool or something that can lead to their apparition. I'm confused and scared. Can someone say my diagnose? What is wrong with me and what further problems can I have because of this? And the most important question HOW can I get rid of these spots? Please someone help me!

Wyselaskie

Hey guys, I think I have the same as you, the symptoms are pretty much the same but with some few differences. They are a little more widespread: they are on my chest, stomach, neck, upper arms and on my back. I hope that this isn't a latest stage of what we're having. Also I have a really big one of these red spots, it's roundish and about an inch across on my upper arm which has been there for some time already. The others and smaller spots are pretty much the same as you described up there. These spots are there for a long time already and just recently I've started to do something about it (first I thought it's something allergic and it's going to go away by itself, now I see that it doesn't). Summer it's within a month and I want to go to pool but obviously I can't with these spots. They also didn't hurt or itch and it's not like acne, it didn't pop but I'm really concerned about them and I'm also very frustrated only because of their apparition on my body. Please help us someone, even though it doesn't have any pain but it's really frustrating. Thanks and hope for a quick answer, I'm worried!!

noahsurvivor

Hey, I have a identical issue, I am covered in medium to large sized red spots on my stomach, from about my pelvic bones to the top on my chest and on my breast bone. I agree with Wourt, they look like they have appeared after some irritants. I also have some red circles and they don't seem to itch or to hurt, in general I don't have any problems with them, I mean the skin might be slightly more sensitive or a very little bit raised but in particular I don't feel them, I just have the same problem as the majority here. Its summer and I can't go to pool, I can't go outside the house without a t-shirt or something. I can't do anything because they look horrible and very weird! I'm frustrated that all my friends already went swimming but I have to make a new excuse every time they call me. I'm very worried because they have been there for more than a month or so and they don't seem to disappear. My doctor said he doesn't know what are they and I should see a dermatologist, the dermatologist can't see my until next week, what should I do now?

hamish

hi everyone, i have to say that i'm having the same thing and what is really interesting is that i had them not once but a couple of times. i have them almost everywhere on my body and they are about the same dimensions you have described so i assume that we have the same problem, or i don't really know. anyway, i have noticed that it takes about 2 months or so for them to go away. however i said that they keep appearing again and again and here i am one more time with them. they started few days ago and now i know that i have to be with them all the summer. as everyone here i really would like to know how to get rid of them because i can't do anything now as the previous poster said. even though i have had this problem a couple of time i still don't have absolutely nothing on my mind about what can i do about them. i have been to the doctor when i got them first time and he said that they are hives, however they don't itch at all and they have no pain. by the way when i got them the first time they were looking most horrible and they were longer than 2 months, if i remember well they went away in about 4 months or so, so if you have the exact same problem and you have it for the first time then you should expect them to be there for about 4 months. i am tired getting them, please someone help. as said they don't itch and don't hurt at all, but they look horrible and it's impossible to have a good summer with them.

Raceiziendas

I know exactly what are you talking about because I'm having them for about 7 years! I'm now 20 years old but the first I started having them was at 13 years old and they indeed look horrible!

Well not so long ago I started having them again and I'm so tired! It seems that they appear mostly in my joints in my arms and on my chest and under my breats but as well as on other parts on my body, not so much though. When I fist got them my mother went with me at a local hospital and the doctor there told me that this is something fungal, when I got them again about 2 years ago I went again to another doctor and he told me the same thing: something fungal related. I have a solution for this problem but it doesn't seem to be really good though. The first doctor (when I was only 13) told my mother that most effective way to get rid of this problem is to get yellow selsun which she could find in some supermarket. Since then I have bought a dozen of them because this problem seems to come back every 3 months or so.

So, I have to smoother all the infected areas in the orange liquid for about 10 days each time they appear so they disappear, but as I said they keep appearing again and again every few months and I have to do the same procedure in order to get my normal skin back. I have to tell you that this thing doesn't smell good for few minutes each time you use it, anyway this is not the biggest problem I have.

I know this is not much and I'm sorry for not giving you a really good solution but this is everything I got in all these years. I'm here now hoping that I will find something that can get rid of these red spots once and forever. If someone knows how to do that please share your information with us. Thank you, thank you!

whazzap

Well… sorry that I’m going to write this useless post that doesn’t have anything good to offer for curing this problem. i’m just writing this letting you know that our community of people who are suffering from red spots all over the body is growing. Oh yeah, and the community where nobody knows nothing.. unfortunately. I’m only 19 years old and this problem is leading to so much of other problems… I have them almost everywhere. Under my breasts, on my stomach, arms etc. they do not disturb me with other fact that they are simply there. They don’t bleed, don’t hurt, don’t itch and if I couldn’t see I wouldn’t know that they are there. But it’s annoying… so annoying.. the smallest of them is about a size of a pea but the largest is about the size of a coin or something. Initially, when I had them I thought that this is something fungal because I have had something similar before but now I see that it was something different. The last time when I had these similar looking dots they disappeared when I’ve used Lamisil there but this time it seems that I’m doing only worse by doing it. Soon I’ll call a doctor and see what he’s going to tell me. I thought that they would disappear but now I know that I need an appointment otherwise they won’t disappear. If suddenly a solution pops up then PLEASE let me know because they are looking so unattractive and it feels so frustrating to have them… thanks in advace people.