I have small bumps filled with clear fluid

GoTime

I need some help! I have these small bumps, raised on my penis and I’m scared. They are about 1 mm in diameter and they are separated from each other about 2 or 3 mm. they are coming in small groups on my foreskin and they are scaring the sh!t out of me! When I pop them they are secreting a clear fluid that looks very alike to water. These bumps have a clear top and overall it looks like irritation or I don’t know… I don’t really feel them but occasionally they itch when I touch them. Lately I’ve been tested for std, I guess all existing std’s but all of them came back negative. The doc who have seen my problem said that it looks only like a rash and that’s why I don’t really need to see a dermatologist but he didn’t see them before I ever popped them. I really think that my doc is wrong because I really should visit a dermatologist as soon as I can but unfortunately I can’t. I have a job who doesn’t let me go to a doctor unless I have a doctor recommendation. But as I said above, my doc said I don’t need to see one… but I leave the work without the docs approval… bad time would follow me. Therefore, I have to wait for a bigger problem to appear because I can’t go to a doctor because of a job i hate.. what a beautiful life. I guess this is the main reason I posted my problem here: I want to know if somebody out there had a similar problem to mine and what you have done about that. Maybe there is a home remedy that can help me? Initially I trusted my doc and I believed that it was a rash but now it seems to be a recurring problem to me. Oh yeah, they seem to disappear and appear on their own without any reasons. This is going for few months on and off. They appear, disappear, appear disappear… I’m getting depressed and I really need your help!!! I’m begging for your help! I’ll be here waiting for your answers!

Priper

well, it seems to me that your problem can be everything starting with a simple skin infection (aka, irritation) or even to the type II genital herpes which definitely isn’t good news for you. I had a problem in the past, like yours and I was very scared. I had a questionable relationship where I didn’t knew for sure whether my partner is safe or not and even so I had unprotected sex with her. Everything seemed fine even though I was scared that someday could happen something horrible. Later that horrible thing indeed happened one morning when I looked down and I saw the same problem as you’re describing: tiny bumps on the head of my penis that comes in little clusters of about 2 or 3 bumps. I’ve noticed that they always appear on the rim and or the head. They went away but they appeared the second time and they also went away. Now, I don’t have them but I had these tiny bumps 2 times in my life for a half a year or even a little more. I don’t know what you have down there but if you have the same thing as I did then I have one positive thing to tell you: they are going away after some time as well as when you’re popping them. Warning: popping them is painfully because the tip of your penis is sensitive… I’ve noticed that when I took out that fluid from the bumps it seemed to help.  They are pretty alike to rash and exactly as you said, I had the same thing: very sensitive and easily irritated when I touched them. It was so uncomfortable because even my underwear made me feel them when I was walking. (by the way, if you also have this problem then here’s a tip: I was using silky smooth gym shorts and this helped me with this problem). Even if we don’t really have the exact same problem I know that this is horrible because it not only interfered with my sexual sidelines but it really messed my whole confidence up. Also, I was feeling like I’ve lost something, or someone. It may seem strange to you but I was tending like my penis is a sick puppy and it needs my help.

I do understand that you’re a busy buddy but you should see a dermatologist even if it means that you have to go there while you have your working hours. Trust me everything starts with sexual wellbeing, if you won’t be fine here, you won’t be fine anywhere. It doesn’t matter what’s there but it can be treated, I know it, even if you have herpes. But only if it is not too late. If you let it then it can spread and make you feel bad, not only there. Many STD’s are affecting your whole body! Or it can affect your fertility, I’m sure you don’t want that. After I had all that thing I searched a little bit about all this and I found out that about one in every four women has at least one STD nowadays and knowing this information makes me wanna have sex ONLY with condoms. Even though I really hate sex with condoms… however, I can’t let another risk of doing even more damage where it has already been done before. I really wish you to find the answers to your problem and I also wish you not to have something serious and even if it’s a sexually transmitted disease then it can be easily and painless treated. I know that things are not fair sometimes and that it really sucks having it but hey, everything is going to be alright, if you will try to do so. I also know that I never had this problem before that relationship so that’s why protection now is the most important thing to me know. After you find a cure for your problem, it should be to you too.

aintme01

I’m still young, I’m 27 years old and I’m having the same sort of prbl: clear raised bumps that are about 1 inch in diameter and filled up with clear fluid that seems like water. Haven’t you been able to get some answer to this thing? I have five of them on my foreskin and when they firstly appeared I was a little bit scared but I didn’t asked for help and with time they disappeared. However, this is the second time they have appear in less than 9 months now and I’m afraid that this might be something really bad. Even if they would disappear again I’m almost sure that they would come back. And with time I’m afraid that they would appear more frequently and this would lead to more serious problem than only bad looking penis. Soon I will go and check myself to a dermatologist but you’ve said that he has done nothing and I’m afraid that my dermatologist would say the same thing. As I said, they’re just bad looking things, but I have a burning sensation when they’re coming up and when I’m touching them. I still haven’t figured out if it would be better to leave them the way it is or to try to pop them. I hope that I will get the answer to my questions when I’ll see my dermatologist or maybe some of you will help. Either way I just have the same wish as any other if you: I would want not to have them anymore!