I have stomach pain during sex

jeniferpka

Hello everyone,

Recently I've posted something similar: I've had pains in my stomach and my period was late. Now I have pains during sex also in stomach. I don't know what's wrong with my stomach but it hurts me frequently.  I would like to know maybe other women experience this during sex and is something normal? I don't feel this pain only when I'm laying flat on the bed (missionary position), any other position makes me feel a uncomfortable (sometimes insupportable) pain in lower abdomen. Rarely when I have to stop having sex (when it's insupportable), but the other time I have no pleasure because of it. I've noticed that the most painful is when I'm on the top of him and trying to stay straight, in these moments I feel like his penis is hitting something in me. His penis is bigger than average but certainly it's not huge or something like that.

Are there any other women experiecing this? What causes it and how can I stop it? Please help!

Felicia_Feliz

hi there, i am having the same problem as you and i feel it more on my right side. for me it's very and very painful especially if we do in doggy style, i don't understand anything because it doesnt happen every single time we have sex. i understand what you say that you have no pleasure, im even loosing interest in having sex anymore. ive visited my gynecologist and she said that it can be because our partner's penis is too large or because it's simply hitting the cervix. i would recommend you to go to a gynecologist to get tested just to be sure everything is normal. good luck

EmmaHarded

Hey there ladies, I'm having the same problem and I also start losing interest in having sex which I'm afraid that it can ruin my relationship. I don't know for sure, but I noticed it hurts really and really bad usually when we have sex in the time near my period, few days before it. Sometime it hurts me so bad I have to stop it, it was hurting like hell! First few times he understood and said that there is no problem if it hurts me, but then problems started to appear. He always complains that he doesn't finish (and I'm not doing oral sex). I was at my gynecologist and asked him if it has something to do with his penis size, he replied that the only case is when it is really and really large (which doesn't seem to be so). He said that the pain can be caused by a number of other things and said I need to be tested. I've done every STD and every single was negative, but after some time he said that I have endometriosis, but it doesn't seem to be so bad. The doctor said that he talked about my problem with many others of his colleagues but no one could find out what is causing my pains. I searched the internet and found out that a woman's is able to stretch, but our body it seem that it doesn't. Don't know why, I guess it can be an infection or maybe virus? who knows? Also I would like to ask you if you also have these periods when it mostly hurts or you don't?

pinkshadow

i've had the exact same severe stomach pains during sex last night! the pain was so bad i even don't want to remember! i have had pains before during sex, but not as near as bad they were last night. i never experienced something like that! i continued having sex hoping that it is going to disappear, it didn't. i even was in to a point where i was crying becuase it hurt soooo bad. we have tried to switch the position, i even switched from the front to the back in doggy style (i rarely do it because i don't like this position) but it doesn't seem to matter and the pain was still as bad as it was. even after we finished i got pains when i moved around because i was using the muscles in the stomach i guess, but i don't know for sure. i got these pains about 30 minutes to an hour after we finished, i never had pains after sex (or maybe only a little bit and it lasted for few minutes). i'm really concerned about this and i don't have a single idea what's that from. if you say that it is not an infection, what this could be? help? thanks in advance

kimmy43

hi, girls!

i've also had a similar problem but only twice in my life. thanks god i didn't have any other bad sexual experiences. well, in one case when this happened the man i was with was pretty long and in the second case when i had pains during sex the man was large. this happened only for the first time i was with them and in both cases it was mainly in the doggy style when i experienced this uncomfortable pain, therefore i assume that it was their size which is responsible for the pains we feel, other explanation neither me nor doctor i've consulted we don't have. it was too painful for me to continue so we had to stop for a little bit and then we changed position because i was afraid i could have them once again. later when i've had all the tests, my doctors told me that there's absolutely nothing to worry about because it is purely depends on the differences in anatomy (like i'm too small for my partner). i've mentioned that i have not had any pains during sexual intercourse with other smaller partners i had. so, i'm sure everything is alright and wanted to let you know about this and to tell you not to worry too much.