infection?

gocowboys12

hey, i'm having troubles here trying figuring out what is wrong with my testicles and how to treat it. about two weeks ago, maybe three, i started using a new cream when shaving my testicles and my problem appeared. i don't know for sure whether this caused it but i'm clueless if something else could be, moreover the probability of being a simple coincidence it's too high because i've never had it before and i've never used this cream before. my testicles started being itchy more and more until they became unbeareble itchy. After some time the skin changed, it looks like compressed and some kind of large lumps appeared on it. i've done a little research on the internet about what could i have and the symptoms were similar to a type of infection, fungus infection. but when i started using anti fungal cream few days ago everything is getting worse, this infection just seems to spread. i have my appointment to my urologyst in few days, but i am a little afraid. what is this and how to stop it?

Strien

I'm not an expert but from what you've described there it really seems to be a fungal infection. Very good that you have an appointment, you really need to see a doctor. There are some topical medications like your anti-fungal cream which doesn't work out. Your dermatologist knows the best what you need and he should be able to help and to give you the right medication that shall work perfectly. Try to rush your meeting if the problem is getting worse and worse how you describe it. Do not try any other creams or lotions without your doctor approval!!! You don't know to what this can lead! Best wishes

TheAkision

Hey people, I've had the same problem once with my scrotum and I went to see a doctor and he prescribed me a cream which now I can't remember its name (sorry for this). Well, it cured this problem but now I have a thin skin on my scrotum and I'm not sure but it seems that it developed a problem with urination (I didn't had this problem before using the cream). So I go to the toilet and after I come back I get very slow leakage in my pants, some couple of drops (it really makes me concerned about my health). Obviously I've visited again my doctor (and other's urologists too) but none of them could find out what is my problem due to normal results that tests have showed up. However they gave me some medications but no one worked out and I still have this problem. What is the worst part of all this is that one doctor said that my problem is incurable (which scared me the most). I always feel uncomfortable because of this and I feel like my life is never going to be the same because of this. Do any of you think that this problem could be caused by that cream? Is there any anti fungal creams that can cause such complications? Or maybe it's just me who has done something wrong? It's really affecting my life (my self esteem is very low right now). If someone can possibly have some ideas that counter what has the doctor said please write them here! Thank you!

Doodzley

Hi, I’m having the same thing! I’m having a fungal infection on my testicles for several months and nothing seem to work on me. I’m tired of having it because it burns like hell, it is stinky and sweaty all the time and the worst thing is that I don’t know what to do to get rid of it! I have heard that I could have a yeast infection but I’m not really sure. I have been to my doctor several times but he doesn’t seem to know what to do about it. He keeps prescribing me all kind creams and lotion every time I am coming to him but they don’t have any effects on me. I’m very upset because he does not know how to stop it as it seems to spread more and more. I feel your pain because I know how it is terrible to have it. I have pains and I am very TIRED! Please someone give me any suggestions because I will try everything! I’m desperate to get rid of this! Please, please, please! I will be thankful all my life to whoever will help me!