is there any way to cure autism?

velma198

I think I need some help. I’m 19 years old, and not so long ago I found out that I have a form of autism. I know that it’s strange to hear that I found this just now but I always thought that my problems were due to the fact that I’m a shy person. Now, that I know what it my situation and what’s my problem, I understand why I don’t have so many friends. I have read some information about this, I’m still not sure if all the information that I have read is true so I would like to know and to read more here, from those who knows better or how have passed through this, somebody who can share with me some real stories might help me a lot. I would like to know if it is possible to cure it, if there is possible to eliminate it once and forever… not so long ago I just started my new job and this job requires talking with costumers. I always have had some problems with communication but I know that I can do this and this job is really important for me I don’t want to lose it just because of this disease. Even if you would tell me that there is nothing that I can do, and even if I would find out that it can’t be totally cured, I would like to find out at least how to manipulate it, what to do in order to improve my communication skills and to keep it under (at least) some control. I’m sure that there are some exercises or there exist some other methods that can help me. Please help me, I’m really desperate and I don’t know what to think.

Bedeencion1980

Hello my dear, I don’t want to discourage you but there is no medicine for autism. I know it’s hard to hear this thing and I would like to tell you that everything is possible, but trust me if you would cure your autism it will be really a miracle. There are a lot of different forms of autism, but there is not a form of autism that can be cured, unfortunately. From what you have told I understood that you have an initial stadium of autism, you’re right that there is possible to do something with your communication and I hope that this will be something that will make you smile.  The only thing that you can do for yourself is to force yourself to talk to people and remember that you have to believe in yourself and to imagine yourself talking with people without problems. The second thing that you can do is to contact a psychiatrist. They know a lot of exercises that you can do and can help you to open up and to break the shot. This is the only thing that you can do. I know that you may be expected more positive information, and in order to encourage you I would like to add that there is possible to improve and to hide the disease. Keep going on and believe in yourself. Good luck