it is possible to hate your kid?

katehappiness

I have met a pair that don’t love their children, yeah, I know that it sounds really strange and usually I think that such a thing doesn’t happen to normal people but I have found them some days ago and I understood that actually having parents that really don’t love you it’s possible, and I find it to be so sad... The last time when I met her that woman i knew nothing about her and her life but I found out later that she has 3 kids and that she hates the last one. Generally I understood that she doesn’t love any of her kids and that if she could return the time back she would like to avoid her pregnancy. She accentuated so many times that she hates when they cry, that she hates when they ask something “stupid” (damn… they are kids) or when they want something (once again… they are kids). I have never heard about such kind of people before, I knew that there are some people that don’t love their kids but I not so drastically. I would like to ask you what you think about this. How could this happen and if they deserve to call themselves “parents”?

sara m

maybe it mostly depends on the mood? I mean, sometimes I love my family other times I would like to kill them all (I mean, obviously I won’t do it, but they piss me off so badly). Maybe something happened and she was very mad that’s why she talked like this. I know that you think now that it’s strange and that this can’t happen, but one person when is angry he/she can’t control themselves, what they are doing or saying. I think that she was a little bit angry that’s why she talked like this. Maybe the day after she was sorry that she said something like this.

katehappiness

actually I have asked my friend about that woman because she knows her very well and she explained that she didn’t wanted to have any kids but her mother prevented her to do the abortion and imposed her to take her kids. I would not ask if I wouldn’t be sure about this thing, it doesn’t depend on her mood, she’s always like that. or she always have bad mood, unstoppable, for years!

ChelsJ

I don’t know what about that woman but I have to say that I agree with sara m. I don’t know if she was angry at the moment but yeah, it still may be that you’re right about her other thoughts. Anyway I feel the same thing when I’m angry. I love my son very much and I would rather die for him if something would happen but sometimes he pisses me off extremely bad. I can’t judge her because of this, actually I consider that it’s better to say the truth and to be honest, I can’t believe that there is no parent in this world that totally adore their kids and that never hated them. Anyway I think that perhaps, she hate her kids because she never wanted them. There is just one thing that I can’t understand and this is why did she got pregnant 3 times. Okay, you have had your first kid by accident but this have to teach you something. I think that if somebody doesn’t what to have a baby she will do everything in order to prevent this to happen (especially again) and if this accidentally happened this means that you should be 100% sure that the next time you are going to be very careful to avoid something like this. Another thing that I consider that was a mistake is that her mother forced her to keep the baby. I understand her, it’s very bad to have an abortion, but actually it will be better to let her do the thing that she considered that is the best instead of imposing something. The fact is that now she kept all her kids and that’s why she hates them. It wasn’t a good idea to force her to do something, because I think that her children are those who suffer the most. Besides money, children require your love and attention but if you’re hating them then I really doubt that they get what they need.

Triaca

I partially agree with ChelsJ. I know what you mean and I understand you, but I think that her mother wanted the best for her and for her kids. Judging from the decisions that she made I can say that probably she thought that after she is going to have her kids she would understand what she was near to lose, and maybe she thought that her daughter sooner or later will love her children. Sometimes parents try to do the right thing and try to change your life. Maybe this time her plan has failed and the only thing that her children can have is the grandma’s love which, unfortunately, I think that it is not enough… and that’s sad

anaesa

hello everyone, I have read all your comments and I can say that actually it’s a very interesting topic. I was thinking about my considerations and I can say that I still can’t understand how people can hate their children. There are a lot of polemics here, about her, her mother and the decision to force her to keep her children. I don’t think that the permission to let her do the abortion would have been the best one. Now, just imagine that she will do 3 abortion, this is impossible I think.. And in this situation I think that her mother knew better what to do. I totally blame her for this. She can’t complain about what her mother did, it’s all because of her and because she don’t know anything about contraceptives, she made all her children by her own nobody forced her to have sex and to forget about the contraceptives. You decided to have sex, to have a baby, now you have to take all your responsibilities and to respond for your mistakes. No body’s is perfect and I understand that we can do some mistakes but remember that having a baby and creating a life is not playing a game. Unfortunately there are some people that forget about this and after this start to complain about their life and start to hate their kids, when their kids have absolutely no fault. It’s really awful and I hate people like this. I really hope that her kids will be happy with her or without her, but I totally think that it will be better without her, it’s impossible to have a mom that hates you.. what a life.. that’s very sad and I feel very sorry for those 3 little babies. They haven’t started their life yet but they are already hated. Poor little babies…