lump under armpit - cancer?

cancer

hey there, so i am very afraid of having cancer, so afraid that i am scared visiting a doctor, that's why i want to share my position with you people, maybe someone will help me.... these days i've found a strange lump under my armpit, at first i thought it is from shaving, or maybe some dirt was responsible for this, but it becomes bigger and now i am sure it is not from shaving nor any kind of dirt. i don't know what could done this but a growing cancer... please share some information... i am scared 

sofa66

Hello, I cannot say if you have cancer or not, but some years ago my friend had found something similar to what you have - a lump under armpit and she said too that it wasn't from shaving. She also was scared so she immediately visited a doctor. He said that she has sweat gland blocked and that's why a lump the size about a pea grew. He put her on antibiotics and now she is perfectly fine, I don't remember how long the treatment course lasted. The idea is that don't panic because it's not 100% that you have cancer, even is so you will have to remove it and I hope that everything will be alright! Every time a lump show up you have to check it quickly! Good luck, hope you will be alright!!!!

LetMeIn

I don't know if I better never read your post or you saved me. I hope I don't have cancer but I have the same pea sized lump under my armpit and I am really scared now. I never thought that it can be cancer - I was searching on the internet for "lump under armpit" just because it bothered me, now I am in panic! All my life I was afraid of having cancer and now it seems that I have it!!! I can't believe it, if I really have it??? I hope very bad that it is just what your friend had sofa - gland blocked or at least I will pass thru this just with a nasty scar.. I will go immediately to a doc. to have checked it out and to escape from it. I'm ready to do everything to get rid of it!! Now I am looking at it and I get terrified! I am only 17 and probably already with cancer.... sofa, your friend had a pinching sensation? can you ask her please?? thank you for your post... I think 

gincon

well i have it too, mine is for about 3 weeks or so and it doesn't hurt but it stays there continuously, i also think that it wasn't from shaving (it doesn't make smaller, from shaving usually it does). can it be cancer? what i need to do? i also want to go to a doctor to check it out but i'm too scared. can you say at least what caused it? maybe a simple lotion or cream could help me? nobody knows? i really hate to have it, i feel it whenever i move my arm and it's annoying. i really want some good news here, please reply.

connor, 18 years.