My baby has a eating disorder

Heread

I’m a little bit worried about my baby and I don’t know what to do. He was always very strange while eating, but not so long ago I started to notice something even stranger and this scares me. Some time ago, when he started to eat normally he always ate just crust of the bread or around the donut, he always ate very bad but after the last few weeks I started to feel more worried about him. He started to be obsessed of the chocolate milk, and nothing else. I tried to speak about this with my doctor and he explained that having periods when a toddler eats just sweets it’s pretty frequent and that there is nothing wrong, its okay and I don’t need to worry. The only thing is that he can go ahead days without eating nothing but that chocolate milk, and after some days when he feels hungry he eats a hamburger or something that is not so good for his healthy and after this he returns to the chocolate milk. This happens for almost 3 weeks and I think that he will continue to eat like this but this – is bad! I don’t know what to do; I tried to do everything to make him change this horrible eating habit but without success. I feel like this is my fault but it’s really hard to change this, if you’re a parent you would understand.

I’m now thinking about forcibly changing it but I’m afraid that something would go wrong. Any suggestions?

Scioneir

I would like to ask you if you discussed about this with a pediatrician or just a simple medic. I have had a bad experience with a doctor, my pediatrician wasn’t in town and I decided to talk with a simple doctor, I got impressed with all the things that he told me, so many strange typical to an adult things. Anyway after I have spoken with a normal pediatrician he explained me that as soon as he drinks milk everything its okay. My boy have had the same thing, there was a period in his life when he was eating just big amounts of cookies, I was worries but now he is okay and he normalized his eating disorder. I think it’s something that your baby’s immune system needs, that’s why you are seeing that your baby eats only one thing and don’t eat the right things. My recommendations; first of all talk with a pediatrician, and number 2 stay relaxed, soon you’ll see that everything will be okay, he’s going to fulfill his needs and would start eating normal food. But make sure that when he wants to eat, don’t give him hamburger or something like that, try something healthy