My pillows helps me to orgasm

emilia22as

Hi, I’m 20 years old female and I have a question for other girls. It feels a little embarrassing but I masturbate and I can achieve orgasm playing with my pillow. I don’t remember for how long I’m doing this, but there are some years already. I simply play with it until I start rubbing it back and forth and I reach orgasm. I love doing it when I’m naked, it feels like I’m releasing all the tension I have and I’m completely free.  I would like to know if there are other women who are doing this because I’m feeling alone and I can’t figure out if what I’m doing is normal.

cat19

well i can't say whether is it normal or no but i'm in the same boat and i've always loved masturbating with the help of my body pillow. i started going it for about 4 or 5 years ago when i was about 15. i really love doing it since now even if i'm 19. i still do it almost every night and i don't think it's somehow bad for us. i've read that many women are using different kind of stuff to masturbate (like toothbrush). i also love being naked and i love this feeling! whenever i'm thinking about it i get turned on and i do it! i can even feel burns in my abs when i'm doing it for really long time and i love it! in my opinion not a single thing is needed to worry about this. i do it every single time when my parents are leaving and i'm completely alone and i also feel completely free. the best part of it is when you don't do it for some time and then you have the occasion! (i couldn't do it for some time when i was in a trip with my parents) it feels just amazing! i even would recommend it to those women who find it hard to reach an orgasm! i love my body pillow!

Emillie Amillie

WOW, I'm doing the same and I like it toooooooo. I've pillow humped since I can remember and I never had a regret about that! It's awesome! Recently I have bought a vibrator to see it's effects and I can say that it's good enough to give me an orgasm in less than 5 minutes. However the pleasure I get from orgasm from pillow humping is very different and much better than from the vibrator (I guess that's because I got used to the pillow, or I don't know). Anyway, I can achieve an orgasm from the vibrator anytime because I just keep buzzing my clitoris and I'm having my orgasm in 2-3 minutes but with pillow humping I have to be turned on. I have always wanted to feel good, to orgasm, that is why I think I have an addiction to this. I see that there are many others who are getting this pleasure from pillow so I guess that I'm not as crazy as I thought and it's really a pleasure for a woman's body. I'm just very glad to know that I'm not the only one that is doing that. Good luck everyone and feel goooooood!!!!!!!!!

Correia

I also love to masturbate with my pillow and I'm a little ashamed of this :D but now I see that I should not be :D No one knows about this and I don't know if I will ever tell someone so that's why I decided to search it over the internet, I was wondering if I'm mentally ill :D

I started to masturbate with my pillow since I was about 11yrs old and I always was doing it with my underwear on when I was younger, I guess I was ashamed of myself, or I could not understand what I'm doing but I loved it! :D However, over time I was leaving less and less clothes on me, maybe I just wanted to have all the pleasure I could get and to feel somehow free (because as others up there mentioned I'm also feeling free). Also over time I was starting to pull the sides up so it looked like I was naked from the side in the mirror. When I'm completely naked I really love the direct stimulation to my clitoris and I really doubt that I can go back to wear the underwear again. Sometimes when I don't have this urge I think that this isn't normal, but when I get to the moment of being turned on I just can't control myself and I do it. :D

I have never had any sexual experiences and I don't really know whether it is going to feel better with a guy rather than with my old friend: pillow :D No one mentioned this, can someone please tell me the experience you've got from a pillow and from a guy :D Also, this is not a sign of being lesby? :D I know it sounds ridiculous but I'm just asking, I don't know. :D

emilia22as

Wow, really! Thank you everyone for supporting me! I was doing this and I did not expected that someone is going to answer my post, I thought that everyone is going to consider me crazy and I didn't expected that there are so many girls and women doing this! Sincerely, I feel so much better knowing that  I'm not alone, I thought that something is wrong with me and I could have some mental issue, I see that this is perfectly normal, at least I hope so because I feel like I'm addicted to it. I do it when I'm sad to release the stress and I do it when I'm happy to keep my good mood. I do it every single day! I'm doing it no less than 2 times a day and maybe even more and I don't really remember when I haven't done it. I really feel good and free doing it! Thank you ladies, you've eased my mind!