nausea every morning!

IHaveFreeWiFi

All of the things that I want to tell you now will sound very strange but believe me its true and it happens to me every day and that’s why I am here. So I lived all my life full of nausea on the mornings. There is nothing else wrong with me and I always thought that it’s okay to have nausea in the mornings. Not so long ago I have mentioned this in one dialogue with my friends and I found out that actually I looked stupid because I was thinking that having nausea every day of your life it’s okay. So after I discovered that actually people live normally without this I would like to know what is wrong with me. Beside the nausea I can’t complain about anything, in fact after the nausea passes away I feel like before nausea, this means okay and like there nothing has happened. Any help will be appreciated and any information what could it be caused by will be a good thing for me that may help.

tameeka

it could be a lot of things in fact, just think that it can be linked with your stomach diseases, and maybe it progress everyday without knowing it, another version could be the food that you actually eat during the morning, there are many things that usually people eat in the morning and that aren’t so good for their health, however I barely think that this is the cause because you said that you have it every single day. but, if there are exceptions, I mean some days when you don’t have it, then just try to pay attention to what triggers it. Plus, it also can be linked with nerves, I have had this during some years and my doctor couldn’t help me with this, he told me that I have to calm myself and that everything will be okay. Anyway after I changed my job everything became normal and I started to feel okay in the mornings. Anyway, better talk with your doctor because it could be a lot of things and this is not a good thing for your stomach and for your health. Find out what’s wrong.

Howchin

hey this is the same thing that I have had during my entire life. I’m 22 years old and I have had these problems since I was a teenager. I don’t know why this happened to me and what could be the problem. Anyway, in comparison with your problems my problems were a little bit more serious. In fact when all of this started my mom talked about this with my doctor, he did all kind of tests in order to see what could it be from but he found nothing at all. Anyway, after some time I started to get used with it and I forgot that actually there are some difficulties; there was a period when I have had big problems and other types of serious symptoms beside the usual nausea. In the morning I started my day with insupportable headaches and after the nausea, I have had severe abdominal pain. It was a serious problem for me but as at the first time my doctor couldn’t tell me what happened to me. I think that you actually are lucky with your situation, because you woke up every morning and you know that you have to pass over just nausea and after this you’ll be okay, I have had that period when I didn’t wanted to go to sleep because I knew that every day in the morning, I’ll have to pass over a nightmare. I don’t know what to tell you, I really hope that actually it will pass the same way as my problem passed away. And I agree with the food problem, take a look to what you eat, it could provoke some serious problems to your health in case you’re not eating right.

IHaveFreeWiFi

I don’t think that this is because of food, I have eaten healthy during all my life and I vary all my food and there are so many occasions when I eat the same what I eat in the morning during the day, and I don’t think that oatmeal and an apple is something bad for my stomach that may cause it. I don’t have intolerance to gluten or any other allergies so I start to think that maybe there is something wrong and I’m scared that there is something a lot more serious with my health than allergies or intolerance… I guess I’m going to check what’s wrong to a doctor… thanks y’all.

Wheely

I have had the same thing, strange nausea that wasn’t explained. I remember that he prescribed me a drug that really helped me after using it only one week so I forgot about the nausea forever, the name was Dexilant dexilansoprazole in capsules.  It helped me so much that after I forgot about the nausea I felt so easy during the morning and so free of pain. I don’t know if it will help you too but I really hope that it will.

The most important thing is to use it at the normal dosage because it can be very dangerous if it would be used more than it is recommended. Please ask your doctor before trying to use this drug, I don’t want to feel sorry about this and I don’t want to hurt you. don’t try to auto medicate yourself. A lot of people end very bad when they are doing it.

P.S: it seems strange to me that your doctors couldn’t help you with any drugs but I do understand that it can be hard, that’s because I was given this drug because I am suffering from GERD so it was just luck that it helped me with this condition. However, I’m sure that there are so many drugs that could be recommended to you that can make you feel at least a little bit better. When I felt bad my doctor couldn’t decid which of the drugs that he knew were good for me, which one will be the best one, at the end he have chosen this one and I’m really glad that he did this.