Need some support! Want to adopt a baby desperately…

Stoge0315

I feel so desperate and helpless; I don’t know what to do and how to deal with it. Everything started when I was a teenager and since that day I know that someday I will need to adopt a baby. I have had an accident in my daddy’s bike and I remember that I hit my abdomen very hard. I don’t remember what actually my doctor said about my situation, all that terminologies were really hard to remember and to understand but the only thing that I remember is that he told me that I can’t have kids, there something happened and during the operation they have had to remove my ovaries. I was very scared but after some years I forgot about this and tried to live my life like a normal woman. I met my husband and I felt so happy, then when we decided to have a baby I remembered that I have had this thing and I started to feel so ashamed and sorry about this. I forgot to tell him about this thing and I was very scared that he would be angry with me. however, when I’ve told him about it, he accepted this thing… and I’m really happy that I have such a nice husband but I still can’t believe that I can’t have a baby. I have talked with a doctor, and even if they told me that the only thing to do was to adopt I baby I didn’t wanted to believe this thing and I continued to try to get pregnant, after some months I understood that my husband and my doctor are right and we have to adopt a baby. I started to get used with this thing and I started to understand that this is the only possible method to have a baby. After that day, we decided to adopt a baby and for the past 2 years we’ve tried unsuccessfully, and now I feel so bad and desperate. The thing is that every time we  have a chance and every time it seem to be okay and when I feel like soon I’ll have a baby something always happens like something want to make me understand that I can’t have babies and that I have to forget about the adoption. I have called so many families and children services but none of them called me back. There were some days when 2 girls called us and told us that they are pregnant and that they would like to find the best family for their baby, I felt like soon I’ll have a baby, but after we talked with the girl and with the social service they told that they will call me back. Nobody called me back and I know that she have had the baby. I don’t know why this happens. My husband and I are both okay, we have a work and we love each other, our social and economic situation is really good and I know that I’ll be able to have a baby I’ll be the best mom ever or at least I would die trying to be one. I don’t know what to do and what to think.. What’s wrong with me? Can I ever become a mom? Something seems to be fine but in the same time something goes wrong. I don’t really know why I am here because I know very well that you people can do very little for me, but I’m still trying to get any possible help.

angelicabad

Hey girl, don’t give up and go ahead, keep trying every day. I’m really sorry about your situation. I can say that I have the same situation, I can’t have babies but at least you know why, I still don’t know why, my doctor is still researching what is going on with me. We decided to adopt a baby after 3 years of tears and exams. My doctor told me that he hopes that after some years maybe I would finally be able to have a baby if he would find out what’s going on with me. It was hard to find out the perfect family for us and in generally at the beginning I though the same thing as you that I’m hopeless and that I’ll never be able to have a baby. After some years we found a girl, now she is 5 years old and we are really happy that we decided to adopt her. I understand what you feel and you have to know that sometimes it can take some time, but at the end you would see that you have finally found your baby and you’ll be happy, don’t stop believing and don’t stop doing something for this.

Afterendis

I’m sorry about your situation, and I think that it’s hard but think that there are some examples that are more complicated and scarier than yours. You have to understand me well, I know that this is really hard to understand that you’ll never be able to have a baby but you have to go on with it and to do something that would “replace” the goal in your heart. I have had 7 miscarriages and I tried to get pregnant for 7 years I have had 4 failures and I could be as you are but I’m not. I have had 2 complete pregnancies and I have had 2 kids that at the end were still born but dead… I think that comparing all my story and your story I would like to never been pregnant instead of having 2 dead babies and 7 miscarriages. I’m still waiting to adopt a baby and now I’m 39 already. I don’t care how much I’ll have to wait, I want a baby and I know that God will help me. everything I want to say is that of course it is not easy, but it can be worse. Just keep trying and keep believing.