Pain between anus and scrotum(perineum)

JamesSs

Hi, I am newbi here on the forum.

I am 28 years old male and I used to ride motorcycle. Now I don't ride it anymore, that's because I have a problem which I thought it's connected with my motorcycle riding: lately, for the last few months I have pain in my perineum, (I don't know whether it's spelled right) that's between anus and scrotum. I don't ride my motorcycle anymore for few weeks already but the pain didn't disappear so my conclusion is that something else caused it but I can't figure it out what.

I also have the feeling like a fluid is moving constantly in that area (I cannot say whether is urinary or something else). The pain even stronger when I'm doing physical activities and I also have a tiresome pain after ejaculation. I already visited a urologist who made few tests and said that it's not an infection (that was my second thought after I stopped riding) and that's all, hope he will give me a call with some news. Meantime maybe there is someone who knows what this could be? Someone else ever had it? Can someone shed a light on my problem? I really want to know what should I do next. I'm sorry for lack of information but I really don't know much. Thanks

Ditach

Hello everyone out here.  I am new on this forum so please don’t judge me too much.. J Well, I got this problem myself: some odd pain between my anus and scrotum, the very same symptoms and also get them when I do physical activity, some sports or simply when I jump. So know that you are not the only one with this issue. I’m 25 years old but it’s somehow crippling when this is happening for few seconds. Good that it goes away right after few seconds. J I also would like to know what this is and what is responsible for this. Should I be worried about it? b/c I am afraid it could have some future complications. I guess I have to visit a doctor, lol :D But another opinion would be greatly appreciated. Have a great day ;)

nichola

Hey I actually got this problem myself and I really was freaking out. I'm 49 and I thought something is wrong due to my age and it could lead to something really bad - I've never had something similar before. When I started having this very intense painful and burning sensation in perenium penis and testicles I immediately went to my doctor who thought I have some bacterial infection of the prostate and gave me some pills - antibiotics. The doctor said that I'm going to have it for the rest of my life I was so scared I couldn't live my normal life again. Those pills were giving me some feelings of panic attacks and nausea I've felt really bad but the pain was a little bit diminished however it never stopped hurting - actually it got even worse after I've stopped taking them the burning sensation got worse. Few days later after I've finished the pills I've seen another doctor to see what is happening to me he checked me out my prostate - I wanted to know another's doctor opinion and taking this decision I've never been wrong he said that there is nothing abnormal and said that it's yeast infection that can be cured with a cream in few days. Check it out for yourself everyone - and if a doctor says that there is nothing that you should worry about and you feel bad or if he give you some pills as in my case and it doesn't help you go get another professional opinion. Your health is prior to your time or money.

sportsman

Hey!!!! I'm 19 and sometimes I also get this pain between my perenium and my anus and I only get it only when I'm practicing sports like jumping off a wall, when I'm landing. It's intense for few seconds and then it goes away. It doesn't happen often but it was a little scary I can tell ya'. Now I see that other men have it too so I guess it not so a big problem as I thought. Or I should really go get a doctor because of this problem, I keep forgetting about it when the time comes? It doesn't happen often, especially now that I'm not practicing sports for 3 months, so it's nothing to worry about no? Thank ya' all.

stepheny676

ugh, i would be very interested in hearing some suggestions about what can i do to get rid of this pain. nobody has any results or feedback? as you can understand sometimes i am having the same kind of pain, like a cramping in my perineum for years and i am worried about this since then. but whenever i'm having this i hope that this is nothing really serious so i just leave it in the way it is. i never consulted a doctor about this and i have never told anyone. i don't really know why. should i really be that worried? i don't really know why but i feel like it must also be connected to generalized tension in my perineum during erection and ejaculation. maybe because i'm not having this pain all the time. however over the last year the pain is increasing gradually and it is more consistent than i used it to know that's why i'm getting more and more concerned lately. i thought that i'm the only one with a kind of pain like that but to be honest i'm happy to see others, it's kinda making me feeling like i'm not alone and it gives me the opportunity talking to others about this. if someone gets an answer from their doctor write your feedback here or in private please!

Rocky

Here is a little information about me and my problem and I hope that somebody can help me here. I am 35 years old male and I am experiencing soreness in my perineum for about one month now. Everything started 3 years ago when I had a car accident and I had a recovery from that accident about one year. Two years later I had a recurrence (what a surprise for me and doctors) of my neck and back pains. Even so, I never had any pains in my anus or in my genital area until now. I was taking Celebrix, a drug made to deal with my severe neck and back pains that occurred 2 years after the accident which means about one year ago. These pains (neck and back) disappeared after one year of being on Celebrix. A little more than one month ago I finally went off Celebrix and few days later the perineum pains started. The point is: I think these perineum pains I have occurred because I’ve stopped taking Celebrix. I guess this is like a withdrawal effect because I really doubt it is a simple coincidence. Celebrix also had an effect of baldness on me because my hairline receded more than 1 cm in two months. Happily, I’ve stopped taking Celebrix and this effect stopped but the point is that not all the Celebrix’s effects are good especially because I wasn’t going bald before I took this drug. Obviously I asked the doctors if Celebrix has something to do with this pain of mine but their answer is always “I don’t know” and this makes me angry. They cannot find what is wrong with my perineum but I’ve already researched all over the internet and I’ve come to the self diagnose of having some inflammation of my prostate. What I’ve noticed is that these pains are “changing”. Sometimes I can have a dull sensation, other times I can feel like soreness but in other times I can feel like it is a Hemorrhoid kind of pain. Moreover, there are times when I can feel the soreness in my testicles. No, I don’t have pain while urinating and I never had them, I only noticed that I need to go to the toilette more than usual. Well, now I’m here because I would want to know if someone can help. I bought Saw Palmetto soft gels and I’m taking them for a little more than one weeks and honestly I don’t see major improvement but at least I don’t have these pains 24/7, all day long. I’m having another appointment to my doctor within two months but I doubt that he will help. Someone knows something?